Why do some people consider Serbs white? I'm seeing this a lot lately. Personally...

Why do some people consider Serbs white? I'm seeing this a lot lately. Personally, I think being a Turkish rape baby for 500 years does not name you white. What's Sup Forums thought on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVYaSL0ejMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're as white as shit.
sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-1/16

racist

Serbians are actually real Turkish rape-babies and many of them look like fat-faced Hungarians/Gypsies.

Alright lads, my new neighbors like to play loud music late at night. As a matter of fact, they started RIGHT NOW.

Trips decide how I fuck them up.

Being governed by doesn't equal to being rape babies

By your logic Africans are white because they were European rape babies for centuries

sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-1/16
Serbian ancestor, educate yourself.

t. John Littlewaters

You made them retarded with Islam.

Genocide?

remove serb

>turks
>muslim

Negře, prosím

Except serbs were notorious cuckolds and actually danced for Turks while they were fucking their wives

>Be Serb
>Walking around centre of town
>Get stopped by some Norwegian so he can advertise his charity foundation
>Tell him I'm currently unemployed as well as not Norwegian
>He is surprised

Turks confirmed white thank you comshi for cucking us

>mfw kuzum8

Ya I don't get the remove meme. Serbs were massive Turkish rape babies. Being infidels in Muslim hands meant more rape. Serbs should have converted to avoid the rape.

SERBS ARE NOT WHITE
THEY ARE MIX OF GYPSY AND TURKS
BUTTHURT SHITSKIN BETA MANLETS
FUCK SERVIA GREAT SHQIPERIA WILL RISE

Is your name toni blerim by any chance?

Da ste prihvatili Islam nakon osvojenja, uspjeli bi asimilirati sve okolne narode prije nacionalnog preporoda, uz istanbulsku milost i odobrenje, dobili porezne olakšice, dani još više titula i funkcija u državi

Zamisli. Srbija bi zapravo bila jaka. "Rumeli" bi bio "Srbeli"

Wrong. The ethnic group native to the Carpathian Mountains are Boz... Hungarians. Didn't you know they coalesced out of carbon in the Carpathian Mountains?

Yes.

Serbs do more to remove kebab than all other eurocuck countries combined. If NATO didn't bomb Belgrade and slaughter thousands of innocent Serbs we would all be begging to join Serbia

More like they should've actually fought the turks instead of helping them numerous times throughout history

I did not make this meme and am fully aware Serbs originated in Pakistan.

I talked to this blonde chap once and was surprised he was paki.

>Serbian empire

t. albo scum

No no no Serbs did not originate. Everybody else originated in Serbia.
They didn't. That's why you can recognize Serbs in Bosnia by their dark features.

American education lol

I'm surprised he didn't notice you flying away with those ears of yours

Explain please. I'm on my phone and the internet is shit. Does this mean we were kings and feces?

Zanimljiva teorija, mada pretezno netacna, sudeci po neuspehu Bosanskih muslimana.

it means this

Bosanci su bili okruženi kršćanima i unutar Bosne. Masovno preobraćenje Srba značilo bi promjenu vage moći na Balkanu, pošto ste držali posjede od Vrbasa do Soluna. Otimačina bi bilo minimum, jizye isto, Beograd i okolica ne bi bili non-stop opljačkani, kao i veliki dio teritroiju uz Savu (utvrđena osmanska moć preobraćenje Srba ne zahtjeva vojne intervencije niti može ponijeti stanovništvo na stalne (gerilske) ratove. I napokon, veća ulaganja centralne države, upravo zbog osiguranih teritorija = bolja razvijenost regija gdje žive Srbi. Nemoj bre da poređuješ te dvije istorijske okolnosti

samo sto se ne bi svi presli na islam i zbog tog guzobola danas bi se nazivali bosnjacima

Good post Omar

Around that same time Serbs were in Pakistan fucking their cousins.

Throw messy food all over their speakers and ruin them, or clog the toilets in their house with food

Tko to kaže. Bili bi Srbi, jer je srpska moć tada ležala u Raškoj i Makedoniji
Niđe veze to sa Bošnjacima

I muslimanski bi se rasplodili, danas bi vas bilo 15 milijuna u velikim granicama. Stigli bi i Bugare nekim dijelom asimilirati

Albanians lived on their land speaking their language for centuries before Serbs came from Russia or wherever the fuck they originate from. Several Greek philosophers and Roman emperors were Albanian.

Serbian empire is like greater Moravia. Undefined borders and was extremely short lived.

>Serbian "empire"

keep bleeding from your butt albozerg

They're fine. Now fuck off, asian.

>Tko to kaže. Bili bi Srbi
bili bi sve samo ne srbi .... bili bi najveci anti-srbi na balkanu

True.

>war criminals
>fine

remove them

Killing muslims ain't a crime; that's called a favor.

Smrde, pls... Go na vrbe

Swede defending muslims, never seen that before.

Serbs are more white than you, Zhou Chow

>meet blonde haired green eyes kid
>also be one
>everyone tells us we look alike
>yeah haha I guess, what's your name bro
>Muhammad, I'm here working from the Gaza Strip

even being white looking I still see Arabs that look like me :(

I guess we really are related

Another Sup Forums-like thread trying to divide Europeans, nice try.

>Serbs
>Europeans

Being European is not anything special or something to be particulary proud of as half of Europe has been shit since the dawn of time.
Being Western European,on the other hand,is.

t. Artur ''vlla'' pishaj

started by an albozerg durka, no less

maaah, verovatno bi nestao bilo kakav indentitet.
da znam, nacije su nastale u 19. veku, ali ja pre toga tome sluzila vera i tako su nastali hrvati i bosnjaci..
we balkan negros we wuz kings and shit

Are you sure he wasn't memeing you?
How did they let a Gazan into Israel? I thought that wasn't allowed or something

So are Serbs white?

no

you white scum, you should feel ashamed. your father was slaveowner!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

BLACK POWER!!

BLACK POWER. BROWN NIPPLE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>nacije su nastale u 19. veku
To je ljevičarska mema.

tada je nastala ideologija, nije to mema.

I see a lot of nigger Serb pics floating through the webs. You guys are cucks and like the bbc. Fecking faggots.

Italy,Germany,Serbia,Bulgaria,Greece and many other countries all came to be in the 19th century

Ideologija nacionalizma, kvečjem. Pa tudi prej si imel različne diskriminatorne zakone proti manjšinam, npr. proti Slovanom v Svetorimskem cesarstvu ali pa proti Vlahom (Romunom in Albancem) v predosmanskih Srbiji in Hrvaški.

why are you so mad?

sry brt nista te ne razumem, prevedi sa tog bosanskog dijalekta.

are you some ex-yu diaspora?

albanfag?

YALL CRACKAS TRYNNA STEAL OUR HISTORY. WE WUZ SERBS MY NIGGA NEVER FORGET BATTLE OF KOSOVO 1389 PROUD BLACK SERBZ WUZ DEFENDING OUR HOMELAND FROM EVIL CHINKS AND WHITEY MAN

siptar sa kosova

real pisture of our boy empiror Dusan aka Tyron

long live serbian hood

damn straight nigga all those whiteys be whitewashing our culture but we must go back nigga embracr our real heritage nigga

#serbsareblack

Dat nigga got funny eyelids wtf u fukign wit da pic man???

>Personally, I think being a Turkish rape baby for 500 years does not name you white.

Serbs in Montenegro were never conquered and Serbs in northern Serbia (Vojvodina) are as white as Hungarians by that logic.

Try learning some history before spouting shit.

true portrait of Nikola Tesla, a famous black serbian inventor. If it weren't for him whitey wouldn't even post on this site

iz real man

dont you call me a lier you cuck.

here you can see real authentic pisture of shaw'dag aka sent sava, spiritual lider of serbs and all other niggars

>Use Byzantine Civil war of 1341-47 in order to double your own land
>Establish Serbian Empire, which gets destroyed within the same decade
>Ruin the Byantine Empire en basically destroy the last stronghold against the Turks
>Wait 100 years, and the Ottomans conquered Constantinople, Serbia and most of the Orthodox lands
>Centuries of Muslim rule later
>Get proclaimed saint by Serbian Orthodox Church some time later for 'defending the Orthodox church'

Why Stefan, WHY. You could've achieved the same effect by just handing the Serbian Empire directly to the Turks.
DEAR GOD THE STUPIDITY Sup Forums

Serbian Freedom fighter Vojislav Seselj. Fighting the white devil in the hague court made by white imperialists seeking to change our history, and winning.

>Use Byzantine Civil war of 1341-47 in order to double your own land
>Establish Serbian Empire, which gets destroyed within the same decade
>Ruin the Byantine Empire and basically destroy the last Christian stronghold against the Turks
>Wait 100 years,
>the Ottomans conquer Constantinople, Serbia and most of the Orthodox lands
>Centuries of Muslim rule later
>Get proclaimed as a saint by Serbian Orthodox Church some time later for 'defending the Orthodox church'

Why Stefan, WHY. You could've achieved the same effect by just handing the Serbian Empire directly to the Turks.
DEAR GOD THE STUPIDITY Sup Forums

You obv trynna change my boy into whitey you fuckin cracka

actually he was preparing for a "crusade" on the turks but suddenly died in 1355.
His son was young which meant that the regional lords could fuck the whole country up. The Mrnjavcevic brothers tried to stop them but none of the other serbian lords helped. Also why the fuck are you spewing shit about our national history thinking you know more

kek

it should be "coutv"

>Mrnjavcevic brothers

Weren't those guys the first to get wreaked by the Turks at Maritsa? Hell if I was at the borderlands I'd try to keep everything together as well.

yes
apparently the idiots didn't set up guards over night and got rekt while sleeping

we are all black croats actually so he know better shut up

here you can see Novak Djokovic aka Hand of Death Lyrion the best tenis player in tha WORLD yes, he is black too.

If anybody asked, why serbs have biggest penises in Europe, that is because we are black.

SMRT NA SIPTARI CIGANIN
KURVATI NA VRBE
KOSOVO JE SRCE SRBJE

KOSOVO IS HEART OF AFRICA!

ETIOPIJA-JAMAJKA-VIROVITICA-OGULIN

Levantines are whiter than most Arabs

let me ask you something

why do white pure catholic croatian grils love so much our black serbian dicks?

youtube.com/watch?v=RVYaSL0ejMc

>thread suddenly becomes /balk/ clash

I think the more pertinent question is why did Serbs vote for Dveri-DSS so timidly and shy? It's like they don't want a transparent and successful government. Why do you think this is, OP?

How does whiteness benefit a certain group of people?
For example Moldovia is white but it's poorer than say Niceragua

Bosniaks really surprised a lot of people back in the 90s.
Everybody was expecting them to get obliterated by combined efforts of Serbs and Croats but in the end they got sovereign Bosnia and actually increased their precentage in Bosnia's demographics.Serbs and Croats thought the whole time that Bosniaks could consider themselves lucky if they keep a third of their pre-war population alive but in the end they were the ones that got shrek'd and ended up in the same country with them.

the guy in the pic literally looks like osama