/brit/

Spooky skeleton edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCR8kbwxQ4g&feature=youtu.be
listchallenges.com/top-250-famous-attractions-in-the-world
heatst.com/uk/five-presidents-eus-jean-claude-juncker-drunk-in-public-slaps-leaders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why was the old thread deleted?!

Not happy

Brits do not know that an honest job is

Don't you have a toilet to clean?

I got a cock in kyary
17 shots through 38

toilet cleaning contest

mexicans vs polish

who wins?

youtube.com/watch?v=aCR8kbwxQ4g&feature=youtu.be

Ur mom

I'd bang the one on the right

>mom

FOB

crayon pop

>'Oi vey we ooaar gedin soood foooaaa coaapyraaad oor sumtin ...
>spontaneously raised $120k in under 24 hours
>weer noad keeping those sheke-... that moaaney oaarselves ... wearr puddin inta dis 'fay-a yoose' leegal fund accaant

yes I'm autistic

redpill me on measles lads

Meet me at temple meads in half an hour and I'll fucking kill you (me on the right)

booking my flights to kiev

umm...aren't Mexicans typically gardeners?

reply to this post if you want to get knocked the fuck out

ur ded kid

Pirate scum

me at the back with the lads

Pencilling in a 200ug ETH-LAD trip on June 17th or 18th, if my mental state is ok on that date

We are the poles of north america

Come on then. Not had a good scrap in months

early

The day after his trial Poleaboo will post a pic of himself holding a Qur'an and pointing a single finger upwards

I want to impregnate Hila and steal her Jew gold.

Through the 'sexual liberation' of women, homosexuals and society in general they hoped to create a 'sexual revolution' (sexual anarchy) to undermine and destroy the traditional family which they viewed as an essential institution to be deconstructed. The family to them was a micro fascist institution that instilled 'racist and anti-semitic' ideas into children. The family with the father at the head of the family was also described as being authoritarian and responsibile for sexual repression.

Women were told that the home was their prison and that raising children was a life sentence. Feminism along with 'sexual liberation' became the battering rams used against Western civilisation and the family foundation that perpetuated it. Look at society today and you can see what their subversive agenda has caused.

What's up with this brits are pirates meme lads? Haven't been on Sup Forums in a while

Bristol is such a shithole and full of hipster twats

Brits are pirates, Paddies are land lubbers

was hovering over this while the thread was loading
then suddenly a few more posts loaded and i was scrolled up to hover over very nearly shit myself in terror

That meme was created by spaniards many years ago

funny how a good meal helps with low mood

feel much better now

what is objectively the greatest city in the entire United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and why is it Bristol

Poleaboo is watching 12 Years a Slave on Channel 4

is there any slags

i went to the st werburghs farm fair today

was nice

SHEFFIELD

She's so fucking weird

It's like she has a hard time getting her words out her mouth, like she's got some sort of stroke or something. I don't know why Ethan decided to put her in front the camera, the amount of bullying she must get (deservedly) can't help her confidence.

I HAVENT HAD A GOOD FUCK IN WEEKS

fuck me she looks fit here

Always

Oxford or Southampton

kpop

t. one of the kids I killed at temple meads

Gonna have to WHITE this slag unfortunately.

>utterly boring nothing cities

yeh great mate

>mfw I only watch my youtube subs on saturday
>Sargons on holiday apparently
>all his videos are from random who's filling in for him

this has upset me way more than it should reasonably have

was there a hog roast

i love a nice hog roast

grim industrial wasteland populated by bicycle riding jeb ends mentioned

made a funny face in the wind now it's stuck like this

>tfw oc comeback never
>tfw lizzy will never be a healthy weight

I said the same thing and got a bunch of betas defending her.

It's like she's trying to talk without opening her mouth. Like she's trying to talk with a cock in her mouth.

Wish they would fuck off with the Ethan and Hila videos and just stick to h3h3 ones.

you're going to be 6 feet under soon enough you utter pillock

Yeah, I was feeling pretty wank earlier but then I made some spaghetti carbonara and I've perked up

Wakefield

Edinburgh or york

Pirate face

get more sleep mate

looks like you're sporting a couple of shiners

my house

h3h3 went shit after I got bored of them

Don't get fucking cheeky or me and you are gonna have to have a talk outside.

fucking muppets

At least they aren't full of Rasheeds and Hipster lefties

what is h3h3

just out of shower so a bit wet and havent slept in 2 days cause of drugs + my mattress is broke so hard to sleep on it

I wonder if anyone on facebook has posted the video of Muhammad Ali slamming race mixing

utter fucking reddit rubbish

>Britain overwhelmingly votes for Brexit
>the votes are counted the way they need to be
>the UK remains a member of the EU

Rate my prediction.

both cities have plenty of muzzies mate

also was fighting last week and had bit of black eye

>oxford
like cambridge, except you get to wear a hat

very good, very good

where?

wahey, only jokin, sheffields dece, went climbing around there once

It's becoming a real drama fest recently, they're getting sued over some kind of fair use bullshit.

>h3h3 was ever good

Is it true what they say about Britain?

too much yard work today desu

you want some too?

fucking pipe down you spanner

Yes, 100% true. All of it

Not really when compared to a Manchester or London.

Swedish school children's desperate letter to the principal, after being beaten at school.

More and more parents keep their children home from school, after children have been abused by newly arrived immigrant students who attend the Central School in Kristianstad.

Children who are beaten, kicked, choked and suffer other degrading treatment - It has now become everyday life at the Central School in Kristianstad. The school has received a large number of new students from the recent asylum chaos, and has two preparatory classes for newly arrived immigrants.

And it is the newly arrived immigrant children who create the problems.

> My kids have been home since Wednesday, they have not felt safe and I have not wanted to force them there, says Malin, who is the worried mother of two boys who go to the school.

The headmaster and teachers have urged the Swedish children to "walk away" if there are fights or conflict with immigrant children, a recipe that does not work.

> When they leave, they are persecuted by this gang who call them bad words, they use a very abusive language towards children in second and third grade, says Malin, and adds:

> When one of the boys said he did not want to play football because the immigrants cheat, two of them attacked him. It ended with this boy being completely covered in blood before some adults intervened.

made some strawberry milk
takes an awful lot of strawberries to get a nice flavour

>All those old fuckers who are going to bugger the youth right up because we HAD and empire once.

How many have you seen lads

listchallenges.com/top-250-famous-attractions-in-the-world

thats great but you were talking about bristol

not too good at this whole dialogue thing are you

have you see that recent picture of her weight?

very spooky

>Bristol
No I wasn't mate.

Na, they'll pull an Ireland instead. We'll vote to leave and then they'll just go "Na, let's do another one" and then we'll end up right back in.

I want some pal. Where and when?

>tfw Britain is going to have zero bargaining power after a remain vote.

The EU will take the result as their mandate to do anything, when we disagree they will just go "this is what you voted for!"

woah such skill!

London. No contest. I hate the place, and for all of it's faults it's still simply the cultural and economic (and literal) capital of Great Britain.

heatst.com/uk/five-presidents-eus-jean-claude-juncker-drunk-in-public-slaps-leaders/

hila is my waifu

London is a shithole

>no qt nurse uniform to wear

the bbc website is so underrated
not its articles, just the actual website
its such a lightweight, simple masterpiece
loads in like 0.1 seconds
every other news website freezes my computer for like a minute every time i open anything

oh yeh

soz

VLONE THUG

30 minutes behind Londis on Market Road in Eastbourne.

Come alone, no weapons.