My entire districts education system is connected on one network and I know the administrator pa$$word...

My entire districts education system is connected on one network and I know the administrator pa$$word. It includes around 2000 computers, should I remote shutdown all of them at once?

(Were taking computerized testing at the moment too)

their password is pa$$word 'eh?

do it fgt

Install gentoo on all of them with automated script.
They'll thank you later.

if you want to be arrested, yeah, go for it dude

>Not installing ransomware with your own bitcoin address so they'll blame it on the current massive ransomware attacks but you're the one getting the money

worth it. they will never know it was me, the dumbasses don't have cameras in the back lab.

How the hell would they know it was him?

put the ransomware on it.

Do they have cameras everywhere around it?
They could just see who went in and out

We have computers in almost every classroom connected to the network. They would never be able to tell.

I could understand shutting down some scummy company or politician you don't like but everybody's gotta go to school, don't do it

my old school had a batch script that ran post install that set the password to ComputerXXX where XXX was the last 3 characters of the Mac address

Had some fun with that

only an autist would ever consider doing this, so unless he goes to a special ed school, it'll be pretty easy to identify the culprit

and I know the type of person OP is, they're the lil fag who will never stop trying to convince everyone that he's some IT expert and learns some basic command prop commands to impress everyone. He'll be number one on everyone's suspect list.

your spot on. all i know is command prompt and basic html. I just wanna cause some mayhem before end of the year, maybe they'll consider getting better security.

they won't
at my school our username is last.first and our passwords are 3 initials and our student ID number
if you get a tolerable glance at someone's ID you have their entire account (complete with email)

No. Dumb idea. You have one shot. Do something cool, memorable.

U N D E R A G E

That would be a waste. Put backdoors in the network and mine bitcoins.

cp and goatse, otherwise idk
who cares if you get caught, remember; we're here for the lulz

What you should do is force the system to update, patching the vulnerabilities you used.

Our school network used to be set up with Windows 2000/XP machines for students, and servers running Server 2k or 2k3.

Fucking list of every administrator user and password in an Excel file in the hidden C$\ share on a domain controller, which any account had read access to for some reason....

Used to remote desktop into the domain controllers as a school administrator and dick around, setting scheduled tasks to open and shut CD drive doors endlessly and shit (every school admin and teacher account also had access to the domain controllers, WTF?)

Never got caught and finally made a text file in the root of the first hard drive on the primary domain controller basically saying HERE ARE ALL THESE SECURITY HOLES: DO YOUR FUCKIN' JOB and the next year things were much more secure....

They'd get sniffer dogs in to smell the area, then the next day the dogs would sniff all the students and they'd go crazy when they come across OP for matching the Cheeto and 3 week worn underwear smell.

this, fkin smart user. Thats free money

some whiteknight faggot tipping them off, and maybe correlating his ip with however the captcha botnet tracks people

if OP is dumb enough to do this on the computer he is taking his test from then yeah sure he'll probably be caught very quickly

i had computer classes in 2011 and our teacher could view the desktop of any computer hooked up to the server in the lab, when we were finished he would let us bring in games every now and then and tell us stories about stuff. nice guy

[spoiler]don't be that guy OP[/spoiler]

Being retarded and thinking this is going to work. Clean install and load up the back ups.

Is the [spoiler][/spoiler] a meme now or is it just crossboarders?

i did the same thing back when i was in highschool

found a 0day and broke the system. shit was down for 2 weeks and they worked nonstop to unfuck everything to get the district working again.

long story short, i got kicked out of highschool, went to juvi, turned 18 and my record got wiped.

totally worth.

heh, just crossboarders

for me when it comes to figuring out if spoilers work on a board, i just dip my foot in and if it doesn't work then oh well

I used to tar bomb my school's network. All the teachers' pay stubs were on there. The IT guy thought hiding (no passwords) windows shares from network discovery was enough security. Shut it down for half a day once. They traced it to my PC in the computer lab, and questioned me.

>uh yeah the network has been really slow for me
>idk why

They bought it and apologized to me for the network preventing me from getting work done.

>record stops
>yeah thats me
>i don't always ironically use spoilers tags [spoiler]unironically[/spoiler]
>but when i do i make it kino

love you too baby