If you mounted the hard drive with this crap on it as an external drive, could Malwarebytes get rid of it...

If you mounted the hard drive with this crap on it as an external drive, could Malwarebytes get rid of it? Asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/anatomy-of-a-hack-and-the-anonymous-hero-who-stopped-it-10875234
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you really not know what encryption is

>windows

No, if you plugged it to you pc, you're fucked

>gay sex with hats on
That takes me back.

After the program has done its thing, it doesn't matter if you get rid of it. All your files are under permanent lock.
I got one a while back from a torrent that didn't hatch for months, when it did it locked all of my photos. I had backups but it sucked ass.

I made ops image and posted it in a few threads, and now im seeing it posted everywhere

No.
Imagine it's like Winrar.
Your archives are all compressed > you get rid of the compressor >All your archives are still compressed.
Nobody will ever know what kind of code they ever used to encrypt, your archives are good as gone.

Nice tabs faggot

Just how fucking new are you?

no

>le maymay tabs
>fallout, skyrim, facebook, downloading youtube videos
>google chrome
>cortana
>demetri
>spotify

your pc is already a shitty botnet and you seem like a spastic cunt irl

Your dubs won't save you this time, user.

cant you format it, or slave it and recover the files that way?

No, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. nothing can decrypt it besides maybe secret tools only available to the NSA

>/mlp/
I don't feel sorry for you

Hi newfags

>Nobody will ever know
Maybe true, maybe bullshit. There has been ransomware that was successfully cracked and the keys were released.

1st and 3rd yes

Is there any way to test if I successfully blocked port 445 on my router? I'd like to try if port 445 is successfully blocked

thats what the mainstream media loves to call... viral

No

Files are gone for good

Nmap
Telnet

Friendly reminder that encrypted files are no longer plausibly deniable so if you're subpoenaed for your hard drive and it has been wanacrypted you'll get your ass beat in an interrogation room then locked up.

top notch tabs op, made me chuckle

well shit, i'll redirect this to you

>Fallout bookmark
>Skyrim bookmark
Top juj those are better than the tabs

lmao faggot.

wincuck BTFO

>Anatomy of a hack and the anonymous hero who stopped it

news.sky.com/story/anatomy-of-a-hack-and-the-anonymous-hero-who-stopped-it-10875234

>is he - dare I say - /ourguy/?

It's MalwareTech

Twitter:
@MalwareTechBlog

yes he is

Thanks user - good work done by Malware Tech.