Japanese opinions of Hispanics

>Watch Japan from afar
>Have built it up into a wonderland in my mind
>Will probably never go there
>Am a total weeaboo

How do Japanese people feel about Mexicans/Hispanic people? Do they just not care?

South America is rightful Japanese clay

Nobody likes mexicans I can tell you that

they don't take responsibility

Yeah but Japan is totally cut-off from the rest of the world.

>Do they just not care?
This. No one cares about your race and heritage irl. In making a fiction some people care. If i make a fighting game or something like that, care a lot and make some Hispanic characters.

Mexicans are a shit version of spaniards, south americans are all the same crap and the poorest part of the continent. Brasil is good but as all the westerners they're very corrupt.

>Mexican team fotball is most relevant than the food there

CHI

Usually Hispanics are considered as a drug dealer in japan. I'm not even memeing. Tough luck.

If you're even remotely brown, you fall in the low end of the world racial hierarchy. Tough luck

CA

no. give me a proof. ive never heard of it.
to begin with selling drugs here is not easy anymore.

they have a cholo subculture in japan. tattoos khakis lowriders all that stuff. no reason why they wouldn't have anything other than neutral to positive feelings towards hispanics and mexicans

Probably that's influence from Hollywood movies.

Not fooling anyone Jose

The eternal anglo strikes again.

Well, I guess it depends on how indio you look.
Personally I was surprised about how 9 out of 10 nips didn't even know El Salvador existed (Not even that "Chuo Amerika" isn't in the middle of the US) and that 1 left only knew about our "Guud kofi!". Personally I only have good memories of the 6 weeks there. They were all kind, specially girls.

Japs seem to build their concept of foreigners based on stereotypes and/or idealizations of their image and way of life.

The japs "infatuated" with "latin" american "culture" are generally attracted to a small, narrow set of meme things like tacos, salsa music or llamas, and to countries like mexico, peru or argentina.

If you are mexican, there may be hope for you.

just dress in a sombrero, poncho, grow a bigote and speak in a stereotypical mexican manner.

I hope it gets bombed one of these days, and all those Shibas, anime producers, and perverts get burned in a flash of nuclear hellfire.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

calm down rodriguez

Chill out a bit mapuche.

My waifu is Argentine. Her Dad was from Coria del Río, Spain. His family name was Japon and his ancestor was Samurai from Sendai, Japan.

Do you like this Miami Colombiana

I have actually an ancestor whose family name was Japon too. I live near Coria del Río.

This whore is probably the only thing the average jap knows about Chile. Oh, and that we also have a ton of earthquakes too.

t. alberto

My American weeaboo friend tells me that Hispanic musical genres (mainly Salsa and shit) are very popular there, but I don't know. He might be lying to me or is just plain wrong.

I actually have a bunch of hispanic friends on the internet, they all seem to be pretty cool and more Jew/Neoliberal-aware than Anglos who seem to be pathological liberals of the first degree.

Maybe one day I will learn enough Spanish to read Miguel Serrano, Ramiro Ledesma, Jose Antonio etc but that is not very high on my list of priorities.

delet this

90% of posters with Japan flag are not real Japanese in Sup Forums.

We don't hate you.

No one likes us mang sorry.

You won't mind taking the rest of ours then?

I only opened the thread to see how many posts it would take to see this being posted, I didnt expect more than 10, I was right.

All of you?
No

>A FUCKING HALLWAY
el mapucheANO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

I don't care race.

I hate Americans.

Fuck ignorant low IQ subhuman.

no opinion on Mexicans
but Peruvians are criminal

Then Americans too.

>everything about mexico is shit
>they can't heat their shitty dishes hot enough to even permanently imprint red ink, which they love, onto them
>causes a large number of lead poisoning cases, especially in their shitty kids
>can't even flush toilet paper or you'll flood the village in shit
>slums, slums fucking everywhere
>somehow their southern neighbors are even worse so they built a shitty wall
>go to america to escape the shit
>try to bring your shit with you to america because it's your culture and all you know
>shocked when nobody there likes your shitty customs which are by and large just survival mechanisms you use to survive in your shitty home which you don't need in america, that you call "culture"
>demand to still throw your toilet paper in the trash so the whole bathroom reeks
>trim random yards for $3/hr
>until you die at 40 from heart disease because all you ate was McDicks

why are mexicans such shit? i mean, most of the ones raised in america are pretty normal people coming from shitty family situations, but the actual immigrants are just awful.

Why are americans so obsessed with us?

Build your wall, gas whoever you want and leave us the fuck alone m8.

i live in socal so i'm at ground zero for the mexican invasion, i'm not obsessed with you but you're a daily part of my life since so many of you flood us. But don't worry, I vote for Trump in 3 days friendo.

what city
i live in anaheim

a fucking candle

hispanic? any difference compared to white?

>believing everything jewllywood say

yes, our skin color

unlike you, koreans, and chinese.

lived in oceanside for most my life, moved to riverside 2 years ago

Hispanics are like Japanese but instead of mixing with Ainu, Hispanics mixed with Black slaves.

They are all third world monkey scums who don't know the concept of politeness and moderation.
I'm surprised you expected us to know your irrelevant country. If you were from Brazl or Argentina it would make sense but Elsar Bador.........kekku
And probably they think beheading normal citizens as cool stuffs

We have a decent number of Asians here and I like them.

>Hispanics were like Japanese
CHI

>argentina
>white

I know about hispanics!
I learned about them in my history lessons.
I am a smart person, right?

what does that even has to do with it?

Shut up go back to homework Junichi.

you try hard