Russia - 118,000,000
Belarus - 7,000,000
Estonia - 910,000
Latvia - 1,300,000
Lithuania - 2,100,000
Greece - 7,400,000

Stats provided by Population pyramid.

At least we won't be muslims

This is just post war and economic change effects, we still haven't properly switched to free market, so the economy is shit and nobody wants kids with no money to raise them.Don't know about other countries

wasn't ukraine 50 mil few years ago?

4 mln died off bcs poverty 2 mln already in Poland 1 MLN in russia

And you will be majority gypsy since Hungarians have low birth-rates compared to gypos.

That's just Serbia. I doubt Serbia will change and remember Serbia stats include Kosovo.

To Death, my friends.

They'll just move away once there won't be enough working people to provide them welfare.

It's not like Western Europe is going to do any better.

>Estonia - 910,000
only a couple hundred thousand less

and for the best
the less people there are, the less untainted beautiful nature

this land will forever be a forested green wonderland

All shall burn in the flames of Industry.
The Fangorn Forest will burn to fuel our war machines

what the fuck are you on about you shitskin fuck

The Uruk shall stop his march to the north , the Uruk will never fatigue and will never give up.
Lands of Rohan will fall , the men of Rohan will be slaughtered in the caves of Helms Deep

Eastern europe is the future bro

HUUUUUUUUU FOR THE WHITE HAND

Turks are essentially uruks while Arabs are orcs, North African goblins. All must be killed.

Aperifca is the future considering there'll be more than 4 billion people living in that hellhole by 2100.

Our lord Saruman has commanded , move forward. For the armies of two towers cannot be defeated.
We are of those Uruks , who were once peaceful Elves before they got tortured by the scum that is Melkor. Cursed be his name , cursed be all those who draw their swords for him.

Great Britain is poised to overtake Germany as the most populated country in Europe, with Mohammed being the most popular male baby name and four cities in which White Britons are a minority of the population

Turks are gypsy.

>i cannot understand simple lotr memes please behead me

Uncultured peasants , it's what they are

Population estimations which exceed a span of 20 years are considered nonsense due to the fact that nobody can foreseen developments for such a long range. It's like im telling you the gdp of Canada 2100 will be x. It's bullshit. For example, BG had 3M inhabitants in late 1890s and 100 years later 9M. Now is 7.5M. There is zero chance to know what happens in 80 years from now, even more because basically every eastern European country except a few has a huge diaspora which at some point might return. Ca. 2050s I expect big migrations of the last remaining Christians in the west towards Eastern Europe.

>mfw 4.5/5 of Greece will be Ath*ns