>he wipes out and yells "Scheisse"
>I say to him in German that I didn't know he speaks German
>he says he doesn't and just curses in German to "connect with his heritage"

Why do Americans do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ckbizwEGGD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he understood you speaking in German then clearly he knows a little bit

What does ''connecting with heritage'' even mean and what does it accomplish?

most likely than not he was joking and you autist didn't get the joke.

What uni?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You don't have to speak German to recognize it and reply that you don't speak it

hahahahahaha you are such a sperg cunt

That's really strange.
My mother is from Nicaragua, but I don't walk around speaking any Spanish.

The way I see it if you grow up in America you're an American regardless of race or culture. It's totally pointless to even attempt to connect with your heritage. You might as well be white and start speaking Japanese on occasion.

Good post, you sound like one of us

Probably because kids learn swears from adults I say things my father also says. Calling someone a "fucking cocksucker" as am example. So foreign curses can c as try on a few generations I'd guess. Like all the spanish curses Latinos here use despite barely knowing any other words. Or the Terroni Americans using pronounciation for food their ancestors did and southern Italians would if they hadn't gotten fucked by Tuscan pronounciations. More importantly why do you care you sperge? It's a minor thing.

>can c as try on
*Can carry on
Fucking autocorrect

So many white people do this in the US....If your white in America there is nothing special about you....

"Large numbers of Americans with murky family backgrounds (believed by most demographers to come from Britain, Ireland, and France) do, in fact, self-identify their ancestry as simply "American", a phenomenon that is especially common in the South."

>If your white in America there is nothing special about you....
>T.Non white whose hair and eyes doesn't change color in the sun.
Stay jelly.

We are a country of immigration. Did Muslim people stop being Muslim in Europe?

MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI

>Did Muslim people stop being Muslim in Europe?
They wish

Bet you shit rainbows and gold too.

>Bet you shit rainbows and gold too.
Sadly im only a 1/4th Irish.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ckbizwEGGD

>americans

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

Oh look you're making a generalization off all Americans based off one experience over something autistic

qt

blacks do it too
>i am 80% black, so i am blacker than you
and then also those latinos that think latino is a race or they are >5% indegenous

I don't think this actually happened. You made this up, didn't you?

Yea I suppose so. For them the logical progression is the Nation of Islam, self-hating blacks, who only want to be white.

No one in America is a special snow flake.

A lot of that heritage stuff comes from people of German ancestry tbqh.
It's just something we are taught from a young age in some families to respect. Others just take it a bit further.
It's a way to remember our ancestors, since they weren't from here.
I mean it's easy for you guys to feel connected with your ancestors when you walk the same ground they did every day. If a Polish guy lives in Britain for example, he probably identifies himself as a british pole.

Scheisse is fairly common knowledge. Though I had no idea how it was spelt

>i rate copa america

M'lady

you're right but you type like a retard and it triggers me, so fuck you

fucking retard

Yes, this exactly.
It's most of the time going to be a bastardized version, but it's still going to happen.

I curse entirely in Russian for the most part... Not because I'm Russian or anything. It is just more fun and less vulgar to the people around me. If they ask I lie and say my family is Russian and I know a little bit so they don't think I'm retarded

I've seen fucking Mexicans doing this viking shit, please kill me.

OP gave the Swiss spelling, normally there's a ß instead of ss

Why does muh heritage trigger Europeans? I honestly dont get it.

It seems like there is some weird frustration built up on that continent towards us for no other reason than jealousy.

Is colour normal?

I say normal because most users use ß

It just means you want to be like your ancestors and it effectively accomplishes nothing unless you actually go out to learn the language and history of the country.

You'll see lots of scandiboo Americans "connecting with their heritage" by worshiping thor.

They are all poor as fuck. Why do you see so many threads saying they want to come to America? It's just peasants being peasants. Fuck em all.