Is Windows the best OS?

Is Windows the best OS?

which one?

best for productivity, multimedia and gaming.

The one where if you don't install the latest update that has to restart your computer 36 times , and if you don't install it straight away you are vulnerable to 64,000 0 day exploits.

so basically, all of them.

And paying $300 worth of Bitcoin.

That only happens to linux users who try Windows but can't understand it or fuck up their install.

bless this crapware
never had so much fun Wincucks on full damage control

They are doing a lot of Linux shitposting in order to slide the ransomware threads.

literally the only good thing windows has is directx but i'm sure you're old enough by now to have out grown children's video games

>backdoor on every windows computer
>requires no user intervention

This, actually functioning adults use Mac OS.

>functioning adults
>loli wallpaper
>anime nazi girl
>shitposts on Sup Forums
yikes

owo

>Functioning adult
>Pedo

Pick one and only one.

But seriously, it's funny because those "functioning adults" are the ones who have jobs, and those jobs are with companies who rely on PC's running Windows to get shit done.

>Windows
>running
Good one.

>implying functioning adults listen odd future

>productivity
Holy shit so how can I OPEN SELECTED FILE WITH SPACEBAR IN WINDOWNS, NO TABS IN FILE MANAGER. I WANT TO WORK WITH MANY WINDOWS OPENED YOU WANT TO HIDE EVERYTHING IN NOTIFICATION AREA? WHERE ARE DRIVERS FOR MY NETWORK CARD? WHY OBTANING LEGAL COPY WINDOWS IS SOO SHIT ON LAPTOPS? YOU BUY PRODUCT WITHOUT SUPPORT! WHY I AM PAYING 4 PLN TO PHONE TO MICROSHIT TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 7 HOMO EDITION? WHY I AM WAITING 3 SECONDS AFTER PLUG IN USB KEYBOARD DO WORK?
>multimedia
No mocp, mpd or cmus
>gaming
Microsoft still make games? I remember motocross madness and starlancer only.

USE ARCHIVE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT

you alright there, friend?

>patched 2 months ago

Keep trying and failing, shitposter

It's funny because most of the images on the Linux side ran on Windows XP lol

>Hurr the most popular and useful desktop OS in the world got a virus ermagherd that means faggotcuck MacOS and muh free as in freetard OS is da best!!!!!

This problem only applies to tech iliterates who can't even install a fucking update. Sounds like you're one of them kek

>bypassed the patch
>systems are critical on their report

Why do you post bullshit?

Oh right, because you're a troll

GNU, BSD, and especially Linux-kernel are made fun of by Computer Science Researchers much like Windows is here. GNU and UNIX are not plan9 and Linus is a retard and so Linux suffered as a result.

Odds are they'd put something like Nucleus RTOS instead of a Unix-like mainframe OS

What do they think of Windows then?

>because you're a troll
Do you realize where you are?

>compatibility with all malware
How can other OS compete?

/thread

Not even for games anymore. For that we got your mom

Those are some nice fonts famalam

so windows is most fun part ;) enjoy your virgin life faggot ;) ;)

;=)