Would you like to have a skin like this?

Would you like to have a skin like this?

explain

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Salamanders
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It might be ok for a bit

What wrong with having skin like that? How does it affect you?

theres nothing wrong for me this colour is beautiful
dark like the night I love it

according to Sup Forums, I already have it

That Athenian man wouldn't have any problem if the ozone layer disappeared.

Lol, upvoted ;)

The Salamanders are a great Space Marine Chapter.

You are thinking of the Black Templars.

Yes pls, I'm pale as fuck and going outside in the sun longer than 20 minutes turns my skin all red and sweaty.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Salamanders

Also, as a result of a reaction between their genetics and the high levels of radiation on Nocturne, Salamanders battle brothers have dark or jet black skin and bright, burning eyes. This frightening appearance is entirely superficial, but has intimidated more than one rebellion into submission without firing a shot.[2a]

Is pretending NOT to be racist a new meme?

>So black you're greenish blue.
That would honestly be sort of fun to stand out for a change. At the same time I would probably get sick of it.

are you saying that racism is a meme

Perfect for nighttime

it would be interesting for sure.

Hes so black hes purple

Theres a really funny and weird gay sex offender in the UK that is so black he looks purple, name is "purple aki" iirc and he likes to feel the muscles of young men on the street, and he's so big that people are scared to refuse his muscle-feeling advances

Hahah no, since black skin makes it harder to acquire d-vitamin in Funland forcing you to buy vitamin supplements unless you want to suffer from vitamin deficiency

nah m8

Vitamin D deficiency is not cooli

Midnight blue nigga

I could be totally invisible during the night, but extremely visible during the day. I choose no.

is that a bronze statue?

Blue-ish black?
Cool

>mirror mirror in da wall who da niggest of dem all?
nah, i already okay with mine.

>dat solar resistance
He could probably acquire vampirism and still be A-OK.

>be vampire with pitch black skin
>live life like normal
>stay young forever and bang white chicks all day
That's a good thing going

funnily enough the other Africans call them blue, they are usually from the Congo and the other Central African countries.

I think it's pretty interesting to be so black that you are almost blue, so yeah I would be okay with that I guess

No, it's awful.