I have a quick question for British people. Why do you put milk in your tea? Can you put milk in all tea or just some?

I have a quick question for British people. Why do you put milk in your tea? Can you put milk in all tea or just some?

Takes away some of the bitter taste. Some people don't put milk in though, which is called black tea.

You put milk in black tea which is all you ever drink in England. There are many different varieties though: English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Yorkshire etc.

Obviously you never put milk in green or herbal teas

It's your standard everyday English breakfast tea that is meant to go well with milk and/or sugar - a black tea which usually comes in teabags.

Tea without milk isn't called ''''''black tea''''' it's just called tea? Stop spreading lies

Milk in green tea is actually kind of good. It has to be cold green tea imho, but it works pretty well.

Brits don't drink tea, they're low class trash. They drink shit like rum mixed with cola and energy drinks.

You never put milk in Earl Grey or meme posh teas. It's only "builders" aka standard tea see what the rest of you mugs call """"english breakfast"""" aka tea.

It's fucking good niqqa

I put milk in Chai tea

>Milk in green tea is actually kind of good.
You're abhorrent.

Well I have to be honest, I put a splash of milk in some peppermint tea with some stevia. I really didn't taste the difference.

I think this only works best with British tea.

In fairness Ireland drinks more than us per capita.

>ruining delicious tea with milk
Fucking bongs.
You probably add sugar too.

Read the thread before sperging all over it. The likes of English breakfast tea (a black blended tea) was literally invented to go with milk and sugar.

> Earl Grey is an upper class brew

Poortherner detected

Sorry, looks like my emojis didn't go through. These dang Iphones

Yeah, I've read the thread and I've seen it with my own eyes too.
It doesn't make the practice any less disgusting. It really can't be even called tea at that point, it's an entirely different drink tastewise.

Sugar is for the working class

Depends on the type of tea. I would have Earl Grey black

This is an imageboard m8. Use images to express your feelings.

This lad knows what's up

Well la de da. We've got a right swanky cunt in our midst here.

Ahh, yes, I imagine northerners do describe tea as builders tea. It doesn't at all sound like you're replying to a posh southern spaz.

And southerners would consider Earl Grey posh.

Hmmm, very good post of yours. I do like this one.

Yorkshire tea is a bit meh. I like their scottish blend in the morning.

It's bloody obvious you lads know bugger all about tea.

what the fuck is wrong with you you disgusting burger. This shit is the nectar of the Gods and I go through a box of it a month.

Earl grey is for posh twats you sheep shagging mong.

This is how green tea with milk in it makes me feel

Why the fuck do Arabs love tea so much?

For your everyday tea it's nice. Much nicer than the other leading brands like PG Tips or Tetley. I like their Gold one.

Poorthern dole bludging scum Confirmed. Enjoy your builders brew

It's a literal meme tea. Like assan or whatever the ozzies drink.

Milk tea is actually GOAT...

For once I stand with britcucks... You should try it, it's pretty tasty.

Nah, Taiwanese put milk into it for Milk/Bubble Tea. Only works for that tho