Nyaa Replacement General /nrg/

This thread is for the discussion of nyaa.pantsu.cat, a replacement for the late nyaa.se

FAQ
>pastebin.com/Gq9MrJN5

>"Why is Pantsu down right now?"
Sometimes because it is getting gang-raped by the entire Jap web traffic (10x times more than USA), but this is now rare thanks to migration to another server.
Most likely they are deploying changes, wait for a bit and refresh the page.

News
>Nyaa is live!, work ongoing for sukebei.
>Tracker stats done (but not optimized yet), file list soon-ish.
>User registration works, but e-mail confirmation isn't done yet (you can still login).
>Moderation and report system done, but still needs some fixes.
>Cartel alternative launched. Shills are out in full force. Don't reply to them.
>HorribleSubs will upload exclusively to the cartel but their website is scraped regularly.
>Any news not coming directly from "PantsuDev" and "alucard" tripcodes is most likely not true.

Sources
>nyaa.pantsu.cat (db is up to date with nyaa)
>sukebei.pantsu.cat (db is up to date, but close to 1 year of JAV was lost)
>nyoo.moe/ (pantsu but with a different domain)

Local Client
>An user made a local client in case the online sources are down: instructions and download at nyanner.net

Development and discussion channel
>github.com/ewhal/nyaa
>#nyaapantsu on Rizon

Previous thread: → →

Other urls found in this thread:

horriblesubs.info/
twitter.com/herkzzz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need better op images

how about this

Reminder that Sup Forums was BTFO by a girl who works with Adobe™ Flash™:

Might as well keep this thread for later, when the other one dies.
polite sage

>f Sup Forums Sup Forums s literally BTFO by a girl
oh god my sides

14:09 I need to remove my old torrent from old nyaa database. Can you remove it?
14:09 why do you want to remove it
14:10 we will assign user accounts later
14:10 then you should be able to do that

nyaa.si is retarded design central!

I don't care about the ongoing autism about racism and shit, which has a better/bigger database, .si or pantsu?

si

pantsu

horriblesubs.info/
>Why not the other ones? I have my concerns about the longevity and leadership of other alternatives like pantsu and anidex. As a few of my peers have warned me, racism seems to also be a concern (though I have no idea how racism is linked to an anime tracker) and we'd like to distance ourselves away from such drama.
Explain

They are trying to cause drama so that they can get out their message and build a user base. Common tactic when you are slow on the uptake.

>racism
nyaa.si is administered by the cartel (mexicans)
while pantsu is been used by the japs
obviously a race war

is like the triad vs latinos

>japs
>triad
nice one m80

>pantsu used by the japs
why would you lie on the internet?

fool, even the nips know of their nefarious ways

>why would you lie on the internet?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

those are chinese cartoons aren't?

We lost because retarded Dev can't shut up. He knows he's pissing off tumblrtards like herkz by making a new tracker so he goes and gives them free publicity to call him a racist.

Honestly if this keeps going i'm going to crash and burn the entire torrent scene because i'm mad now, if in 10 days .si takes over expect horriblesubs and their tracker to get called off just like Nyaa was I don't even care who gets fucked in the process.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Yeah ok kiddo.

I don't care herkz, only newfaggots that depend on horriblesubs will be fucked.

that's a good thing actually.

>reddit spacing
>thinking he can take down anything

I'm not a retard like Daiz.

not posting best girl

lmaoing at your life

>>reddit spacing
Damn, you showed him.

why does a website need it's own general that just circlejerks about other "shills"

it should be about developing the website itself but the discussion degenerated into an autism war

Change the site to just Pantsu.cat

the dev makes it worse by fueling this garbage too

>le horriblesubs badge of approval meme

long live pantsu!

literally pantsu because the japs are all uploading there.

The only thing si has going for it is horrible subs, which is easily replaceable considering its all automation and zero talent

Pantsu won the sfw nyaa war. It's losing sukebei pretty bad tho.

Your waifu is a shit.

there he goes again

We won

There's no such thing as bad publicity, and being called a racist doesn't mean much these days, even HS were explicitly vague about it when they said it, and that they didn't understand it.

That's what IRC is for, these threads are beyond hope unless the mods intervene.

Pantsudev literally dindu nuffin. It's just the autism in these threads that are fuelling the war.

>"Its like you want the government you set her up to call you oni-chan and ask to cum in her 9 year old pussy."

- nyaapantsu dev

This. Japanese society as a whole respects positions of power and corporate structure, and as such any "cartel" will look far more favorable than that of of a weak, unorganized ownership struggling with even the basics of site functionality. Especially when given the choice between gaijin of power, or gaijin that nobody respects and knows.

Once word gets out that actual competent people are behind nyaa.si, Japanese will undoubtedly prefer using it to nyaa.pantsu. In fact, the "cartel" is respected and renowned throughout Japanese online culture so much that various groups and individuals are viewed favorably and respected despite being gaijin. For example, unlike on Sup Forums, Herkz is actually treated with respect and viewed as honorary Japanese. He's commonly referred to as "くそったれ", which directly translates to "One of Us".

Those are the facts. Too bad, I suppose, but Nyaa.panstu had a good run.

Explain

Im yet to get a reply regarding SI staff. Are some of them really EX nyaa staff? Or are they just lying? The only selling point they have is "we le old nyaa staff!"

What the fuck?!
I knew Pantsu could not be trusted. I should have listened to herkz.

>to call you oni-chan
Why would I be roleplaying as a demon?

>He's commonly referred to as "くそったれ", which directly translates to "One of Us".
lmao

Yes, it's the same incompetent bunch that made a profit from ads while never bothering to create backups in case Nyaa would shit the bed.

>competent
There's that word again.

>needing to look that one up
wew

nyoo is actually the others sysops site, whether we are moving to it is still up for debate

>because the japs are all uploading there
Why are you blatantly lying?

fuck off

>knowing japanese
Probably watches anime too, fucking weeb.

Horriblesubs advertising the damn thing is bad publicity.

HS anime gets thousands of downloads per episode in each resolution

You never get tired of this do you?

I'm out, I can't take this anymore, it's like i'm on Sup Forums, see ya on the other side Sup Forumsnons

DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM PANTSU I JUST GOT THE WANNACRY VIRUS! I REPEAT WANNACRY HACK ON PANTSU LINKS! BE WARNED!

I don't think google translate is accurate in regards to Nip.
>pretending you know japanese

Report twitter.com/herkzzz for hate speech against a group of people.

Choose 5 tweets that are "problematic". In one he talks about trannies, there's 2 that he mentions "banning children from life"

do it

>literal translation
>relevant
I'm not pretending to know Japanese, but that one is a common insult. There's not really a 1-1 translation for that one.

Then they will have majority of the users. People will fall for "le old (((friend))) is better than two new ones". Sad, but at least there is some alternative and some sort of competition now.

ok skiddiks

これでどうだ?日本語はちょろいちょろいすぎて、寝たぞ俺。

Maybe you have a thing for Yotsugi.

>i am legion raids
>ironic falseflag shitposting
What the fuck are you retards doing?

You guys should just get rid of the nyaa name and make the site just pantsu.cat.
Cut off all relation to the previous and new nyaa site. You don't need to fight over brand recognition.
Talk to pantsudev and the other devs about it and consider starting afresh. People will come if the site is good regardless of brand name.

>ironic
I wish.

But what happens to Ren-chon?

hmm

Nyaa.si has the latest Sukebei database.

>nyaazi is massively getting uploads
Is this it?

>>i am legion raids

I refuse to believe there are people retarded enough to believe
This is an actual shill for nyaa.si, it's clearly just a shitposter looking to start a console war.

no u
yeah we talked about that and agreed on it a few days ago; it'll probably happen when we're more stable

What the actual fuck?
Look now, I don't give a fuck if you're a Trump supporter, or whatever, but keep that shit to yourself if you're going to act as the public face of a site.

Because cartel got banned from Sup Forums and even the Sup Forums mods don't support cartel.

Sup Forums mods autosaged a cartel thread.

>Sup Forums mods
These are the same mods as Sup Forums mods, you know.

What do you call this? At this point these threads only work as a shitposting newfag beacon, pantsudev should set up a throwaway blog to keep us updated or something.

Nope, Japan doesn't have a fond memory of Nyaa.

They think he ran off with Swedish prostitutes.

I think he's talking about this retard: Even though I don't want to give him attention.

Are you going to provide a citation to say otherwise? Pantsu was the first site to show up, and grabbed the majority of the attention as a result.

Si is newblood senpai

Why's the DNS for pantsu.cat fucked?

They can still keep her around if they want, you just won't be able to meme anymore.
That's fantastic. You guys are doing a great job.

So, how is the Endsieg going?
Or are you guys having one more final?

Horriblesubs talking shit about Anidex despite the fact Anidex hasn't done or said anything ever yet Horriblesubs felt the need to mention Anidex.

Mods on Sup Forums are just deleting non anime threads, no one got banned either retard, daiz got a three day ban two years ago for shilling fakku, not a torrent

Jesus fuck these threads keep getting more stupid.

> and yeah transfered the domain
probably changing registrars or something

i can acess nyaa, idk why the root is ded

My bad I didn't notice that, I hope nobody is taking it seriously because the last thing we need is fucking twitter raids, I hope the mods get him.

If there were glasses that made the world look like old dating sim pixel art, I think I would be much happier.

>it'll probably happen when we're more stable
Actually come to think of it maybe you guys should make it a priority, it might help quell all this retarded warring shitposting.

Jokes on you, I already see the world as pixelart without my glasses!

>legion
We are ready to destroy pantsu
Pantsu is a spammer and nazy that should be destroyed

It doesn't have an A record, that's why it's dead.

Help the mods by reporting rule-breaking posts. Raids and calls to invasion break >>>/global/rules/4

flush your dns my dude

We would all be user
I wish there was still a semi-active but not too fast board to take it easy with other 2D/Random posters... /qa/ mighta been good, but it was raided by ponyfuckers a few weeks ago and I haven't come back since

sauce on that Reimu?

Is this the new gamergate general?

Stop shitposting, no one thinks you are an actual shill.

nice one

#replacehorriblesubs

MEME IT

>I haven't come back since
You should check it now.

Fuck off.