Hey Sup Forumsuys

Hey Sup Forumsuys,

I found a Samsung Galaxy S8 G950F, I turned off the phone and hard reseted it and now it needs google account verification. I found ways to bypass frp verification on earlier models. Anyone have idea how to do this on S8?

maybe you can reinstall the firmware or a custom rom or something, haven't used android since like version 2.4 or something.

Do i need to say it?

Actually I'm pretty new at this stuff. Any ideas how to reinstall it?

TYRONE FOR FUCKS SAKE

Give it back Jamal

I would really appriciate some help!

only if you donate to my paypal adress

fuck off give it back

Niggers.

He he ecks dee! Tyrone would sell it to Jamal without unlocking it, I'm not fucking dumb to sell it for half price

Not again Tyrone!

If I stole phones I'd probably know how to fucking unlock one

give it back gary

Why not give it back to the owner you filthy degenerate thief?

Your comments are so original haha XD XD XD xd xDD

>wahhhh mooooommmmyyyyy!!!! these mean internet people wont help me be a dirty thief its not FFFFAAAAAIIIRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

give it back treyvon

Typical thief. Too lazy to do any real work so they just steal whats lying around and pretend they worked for it. Then the thief expects others to do more work for them.

I bet you're on whatever your country's version of welfare or unemployment as well.

Stop being a leech on society on contribute something that isn't criminal behavior.

nice reddit formating you got there buddy

Don't be a nigger and return it to its owner.
You could even get some money out of it.

I broke it down into simple sentences so that even lazy thieves and millennials can comprehend it.

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team

That guy is soooo original and edgy hehehe
The phones language is Danish and I found it on the street, I have no idea who could be the owner, nobody called the number

everybody here saying give it back , while your president is always saying "we should've taken the oil"
dont act as if you all have any morals.

>throws bowl against wall sending cereal all over the room and growls the most effeminate and uninimidfating growl "mommmmyyy!!!!! make them stop saying mean things about me and help me to steal why are they all being mean to meeeeee!! all i wanted was my friend patricks 800 dollars PHOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should have just waited a bit longer for someone to call the number you ADHD afflicted thief.

These fat 40 iq autists have no idea about anything just jerking off to sissy threads and lelele trolling and telling nigger jokes to each other

Give it back Jamal

Give it back demarcus

Nigger: The Thread

Says the person who steals THOUSANDS in intellectual property. Way more than what a phone costs.

Sorry but you have no right to any of that IP, nor does the person who steals a phone. You however somehow try to justify your theft then judge others for doing the same thing.

""""found""""

if low life OP would just come out and say I jacked some white boys S8, i'd be more inclined to help them, just for admitting what they did, and for keks

Give it back Daquan