Check it out

check it out

jelly?

>mechanical shit
Not jelly.

Rubber dome master race.

> jelly?
No, seems to be keyboards, but not 100% sure.

Autism

I can't tell what's ironic on this board anymore

Does it matter?
They're apparently not used for typing.

It still matters since no keyboard in that picture can compete with hhkb A E S T H E T I C

This is why niggers and mudslimes are taking over.

Take that back motherfucker

TAK TAK TAK TAK TAK TAK TAK TAK
>my mechanical keyboard

My favourite season.

creepy desu

Back to /r/pol/

>something you'll rarely look at needs to have funky colors n shiet
for what purpose?

What a useless thing to display.

Actually "meaningless" would be more apt

you forgot to post on your tumblr and twitter
you're also missing the meme boards

Mechanical keyboard fanboys are the dumbest fucking cucks in the PC community. Even bigger retards than AMD, Nvidia, or Intel boot lickers.

I am right, you can't prove me wrong.

HAHA COOL

g is the meme board

ENJOY YOUR SQUISHY CHEAP CHINK SHIT. ASSHOLE

/thread

Honestly, a little bit, I wish I had that kind of disposable income. So I could use it for something a little more meaningful then a cabinet full of expensive keyboards

Wait a minute...

Redditors are the biggest fucking tryhards I have ever seen. What a bunch of pathetic attention seeking losers, jesus christ.

Reddit is just semi-technology affine FB

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

It really does look like an alternate facebook, because it's filled with people with entry level tier knowledge about stuff at best that are also gullible as fuck, STARVING for attention and that will go out their way to earn meaningless internet points as if their lives depended on it. They remind me of that video where the guy is sad and lonely but he starts pretty much roleplaying on facebook and getting addicted at his "like" score on his posts.

I use a $1 Acer keyboard that feels as nice as my filco, I'll never buy a much keyboard again

*Mech

>be like OP
>owns 'expensive' keyboard
>main computer is a Celeron with HD graphics

nice virginity containment apparatus

sshiiiieeeeeetttt

Ironic, saying this in a bait thread.

It's like the aspie version of putting expensive bottles of wine in a display case.

You're halfway to the truth

Do you get home like Mr Rogers and pick one out and plug it in for use during the night then smell it with a smug satisfaction

At least it makes sense to have multiple wine bottles stored.
What's the point of having keyboards sitting unused in a case?