Why do americans get so triggered at having their video taken?

why do americans get so triggered at having their video taken?

youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MXXQLHfgcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do canadians get so triggered about literally nobody here liking them

Literally anyone from any country would react the same way.

>walk around recording people
>"WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT ALLOWING ME TO RECORD THEM SILENTLY, WITHOUT EVEN ASKING THEIR PERMISSION OR ALERTING THEM?"

If you did that to me i would break your camera/phone

This is so stupid...is this a excuse to film your hot sister op?

>he allows governments and corporations to record him silently
>still gets uncomfortable when a solitary man decides to record him

I think it's modern self-importance taken to the extreme. Everyone thinks they're worth stalking. NEWSFLASH people: if you're NOT an attractive young woman, nobody gives a shit enough to stalk you unless it's something personal.

The funny thing is if you leave the cameraman alone, you would make for boring footage and not go in the video

the NSA is present in only one country tho

just BACK OFF bro

>>he allows governments and corporations to record him silently

No I don't, in what way are they recording me?

>>still gets uncomfortable when a solitary man decides to record him

Yes it is completely different because I can't stop a "government" but some faggot pointing a phone in my face I can stop immediately, it is completely different. You have to be autistic to not realize this or simply fishing for (you)'s.

I suspect the latter rather than the former.

>I don't want this shit on facebook

>be American
>annoy people
>get punched
>call the police

As if you wouldn't be annoyed by some creepy autist filming you.

>No I don't, in what way are they recording me?

just one example is of facebook which records your audio conversations and monitors browsing history, on and off their website.

>Yes it is completely different because I can't stop a "government" but some faggot pointing a phone in my face I can stop immediately, it is completely different.

so if you're powerless to stop, you'll tolerate the recording?
how about if you were getting recorded by a gang of muscular men?

They're not chartered for domestic surveillance.
wink-wink.

So I take it he doesn't understand being confronted by a stranger recording you is just a little more imposing ,and warrants a different reaction, than walking under a surveillance camera?

you're legally allowed to film people as long as they're in public spaces

God damn some of those were sad. The lady at 38:00 is mentally FUBAR and addicted to drugs... I just wish I could save these people but the problem is so deeply rooted in their beings. Just sad man. When I go into healthcare I know I'm not going to be an angel, but if I can turn just a few people around for the better I'll know I did something right.

>surveillance camera man

Now there's a blast from the past

I thought Seattle was really white

apparently not
saw a lot of chinks

>just one example is of facebook which records your audio conversations and monitors browsing history, on and off their website.

I don't use Facebook. I don't play videogames. I don't use Windows.

I don't use non-free software neither on my Desktop/Laptop nor my Android(tm) Smartphone.

I don't have any social media accounts besides a few le trole Twitters.

I don't think I am being spied on much at all desu.

This screenshot is better.

>Android
>I don't think I am being spied on

youtube.com/watch?v=4MXXQLHfgcI

Android is FOSS software.

I use Cyanogenmod also, AND I don't use any Google apps. - In case you wanted to mention that.

I use F-droid (or FOSSdroid) and some other repositories for my software. Which is, as the name implies, Free and Open Source software.

And the stingrays..?

I'm unsure what that is referring to.

That's what I thought. Good luck.

pls respond

are the stringrays spying on me?

HELP, GET THEM OUT OF MY HEAD. AHHHH THEY'RE IN MY EYES, THEY'RE SEEING EVERYTHING IM DOING.

HELP HELP HELP!

At least he has the freedom to do this
>UK
>Film someone
>Get arrested
You guys cant even put random people in your films wtf, you're in public you can be filmed. deal with it

is he under the risk of getting assaulted by a white crackhead or ghetto thug in the UK?

>white crackhead
Sure, if the invisible unicorns don't get him first.

And these don't exist in the UK?? What do you think the UK is? Just series of towns with quiet old villages where everyone wheres tweed?

>wheres
fuck me I need to sleep

Do you think white people all live in floating cities in the sky or something where drugs and crime don't exist?

this is strangely interesting

also, what camera does he use? people seem to react almost instantly, is it some huge apparatus or what

muh freedumbs

Because taking someones picture takes their soul and Americans have no soul.

Or maybe by the magic of editing he has removed the 90% of people who don't react in the way he wants them to so he has only left in reactions that give him a massive hard on and get hits on his videos.

me on the left

I don't know why people get so mad. It's just some autist filming you, he's no threat