Does anal sex hurt...

Does anal sex hurt? I feel left out when gay australians post i want to be included so ive decided to try getting poked in me bottom

Me 2 m8

Fuck off ya poof

Nah m8 its sweet go ahead

If he has a big willy it will hurt the first time unless you loosen it out.

If you're cute your bum will acclimate to it and you will become addicted to cock not specifically because it feels good but because it is connected to an organ that feels good and, more importantly there is nothing more satisfying than sucking out the life force of someone through the suction of your ass.

It happened to me.

Also this is the most honest interpretation of why people turn gay that you're ever going to hear.

I have a 4 inch dick am I perfect to be gay?

Perfect bottom length, you skinny and subby too?

No, it feels great

Purrfect

why do gay australians like forcing their gayness on this board? it makes me feel uncomfortable. there's a board specific for homosex

Im sorry, I know you're talking about me.. I'm done lol

you look like a girl. is that what you're trying to accomplish?

He's trying to become another Canadian's trap Sup Forums gf so he'll stop making those fucking threads

Uh, duh

cute

in my dreams senpai

No I just am a little drunk and probably shouldn't be posting these and yet here we are

Ok thx I'm done now I'm actually done. I have achieved a stranger on the internet calling me cute so I am done. It was a leaf but I guess u can't win em all goodnight int

i'd go heteroflex for you bb gl hf

A FUCKING LEAF

A FUCKING BUNCH OF STRIPES

Justin ?

U right USA is the second beast of revelation, very strange, began in 1776, had it begun one year later, the power of 777 would have been obvious. But no, however freemasonry "began" in 1717 so maybe it is related. U know smart men for last thousand years wondered what the big 2000 would be like. America is the big shebang. Why is so many flags have crosses on them. Why is they all color coordinated. Who orchestrated all this? In the Bible there is one gay verse, these are called the satanic verses. The verses are a psalm in Psalms ( lol ), about homosex. Solomon was the wisest. Satan was the wisest. Solomon payed the price, God asked and he chose wisdoms. Satan chose the apple, wisdoms. He paid the price.

not I, user!