What is hunting like in your country?

What is hunting like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzRTb5WwfaA
youtube.com/watch?v=gWvxFuXNuQM
youtu.be/HUkYvO34puM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

depends.
Some do hounding, but most prefer waiting in a lookout until wild shows up.
Air-rifles for pest control, hunting rifles for actual wild.

What sort of game do you hunt? I know Scandi's hunt reindeer, they common in Germany?

No reindeers here m8.
Only deers and boars.

I just do pest control, since I live rural.

Same as your's for the most part.

Your licences got really expensive for us about ten years ago though.

Never hunted boar, that's based.

Mostly deer and all kinds of bird, then some small shit like bunnies etc.

It's bretty good.

never hunted boars, just got an air-rifle license for pest control. When I shoot, I shoot rats, bunnies and squirrels. Farmers here pay me for this. Getting paid for doing sports is kinda nice.

From what I've heard boar hunting from a lookout is kinda boring.

Not a good idea, trust me.

it's the same as in yours you dumb hoser

You need a license to get an air-rifle?????
we hunt javelina, do you have those ya hoser

you even need a license to have a dog here.
that doesnt mean shit tho. If you want to, you can get any weapon that isnt marked as weapon of war (automatic weapons + high caliber guns)

German gun control is strict, but it ensures that gun holders are responsible. Meme all you want, but the graphic shows that your memes are at least distorted. I think the German gun control is okay-tier.

Owning a weapon means dedication and social interaction here, almost every town has a competetive shooting club.
Swiss and Austrians have loose weapon laws though, but the same social aspect to it.

It's alright.

t. moose hunter

youtube.com/watch?v=PzRTb5WwfaA

MOOSE BTFO

how do you have to deal with a dead moose in Canada?
Can you just leave the corpse rott or do you have to process it? We have a very strict conduct here how to proceed with dead wild.

webm not related btw.
just a burgerbump.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWvxFuXNuQM

pretty much this

>hunt reindeer
kek

Small game in the central part, down south there's boar, some deer; in the extreme south region you can hunt besides deer and boar, guanaco and beavers.

Hunting is mostly done with air rifles because they're unregulated under Chilean law, but there's a ton of people with guns in the country side too.

this

Mainly Red Deer and Pigs. There's also a lot of slightly less common target species which provide good hunting like Wapiti (Elk), Chamois and Sika.

Pigs are usually 'stuck' where dogs hold them in place and the hunter kills them with a knife.

Goat hunting is fun as fuck too. I chased one down and killed one with a pocket knife once

I'm missing the joke here, we have over 10,000 reindeer hunters here in Norway.

problem?
we hunt reindeer

If there is one group of people more privleged than homosexuals and immigrants in sweden it is Sami people.
They own every single reindeer in sweden pretty much.

Oh, thought Sweden had some wild reindeer, guess it's just Norway, Finland and Iceland among the Nordics. We hunt them as far south as this, where no Sami people live.

Grouse taste like shit but I hate them with a passion desu

>and beavers

Grouse is considered a delicacy here, I dunno if we hunt the same species though. I live in one of the few counties where they are rarely hunted, so I've never tasted it, looks pretty good though.

youtu.be/HUkYvO34puM

Only sami's are allowed to kill reindeers in Sweden.

others can to if you ask nicely ;^) (they will say no)

actually if you kill a reindeer as a non-sami you can be fined because all wild reindeers are sami property as well.

wild reindeer have been classified as extinct for 100 years in sweden so good luck finding one to shoot if its not a sami reindeer on the run.

Grouse are glorified swamp chickens m8, idk they taste really odd

Interesting. What's the deal with the sami?

They have basicly been trying to get the native american treatment with seperate laws and shit for some time now.
Worst thing is they have been getting some of their stuff passed, fucking horrible people who can trample other peoples property with their herds without having to pay anything in reparation.

>bow hunting

They sound like cunts

Problem?

literally the mouth fedora vaping reddit: the weapon

acknowledge my triples faggot

Which would be OK, if they were in anyway discriminated, or had a genicide, or were actual native inhabitans - which they are/have not.

It's part of human cultural heritage, fuck off dumb frogposter.

so is fucking your mom

They have a long tradition of reindeer hunting and herding, so they feel entitled to owning every reindeer in the world. In Norway, only people with Sami heritage (and a history of herding) are allowed to herd/own reindeer in the coloured areas. As you can imagine, some Norwegians feel discriminated against, as those are the by far best areas to be a reindeer herder.

@60377335

No

That fucking sucks man. Reindeers are cool as fuck.

They're some shitty "native" that wants gibs me dats, All thou resent evidence stated that samis werent first to this land and therefore should btfo from our north so we can mine it

Is bowhunting actually legal in Estonia? It's banned in most of Europe from what I've heard, including here.

>Recently a law was passed in Estonia that would allow bowhunting of small game.
Thanks, Wikipedia.

I'm actually kinda confused about your butthurt 2bh

Different leafs

bump

don't forget bears. You do have bears too, although the way you hunt them it's not sustainable