I like Finland. Do you like Finland?

I like Finland. Do you like Finland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHYaX9bsf6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7RJP_z--08Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One of my favs countries :)

I like Finland but hate the people bunch of dumb cunts.

lmao rate my selfie m8

i hate finland cause they hate me

Yes I love finland

Why do you think Finland hates you?
youtube.com/watch?v=mHYaX9bsf6Q

Most of people i know have very positive view, South Korea is even on my bucket list.

I want a Finn to bully me

Xylitol gives people diarrhea

no, finns are weird-looking and have a high rate of asperger's syndrome

His ancestors died in the finno-korean hyper war

it was a joke it's almost impossible to hate finland:3

I dont know anyone who would got diarrhea from xylitol.

It's people like you who are the scum of this board.

There is nothing that I would take more pleasure in than throwing you into a boiling hot pool of asphalt after making hundreds of small incisions on the surface of your skin.

Yes. Finns are cute

because of the hyperwar
a bunch of korean warriors got killed by finns

h-hot

That's probably because they don't eat too much of it.
But if you do, you get diarrhea.
Sugar alcohols give you diarrhea.

People who frequent generals are the scum of Sup Forums

kek i do know that finns are one of us i mean finns are ural-altaic people btw

You do not know how tired I get of seeing these faggot "sissy" posts all the time.

On Sup Forums there are hundreds of anime threads made in a single day and they're all absolute garbage; filled with the worst types of people.

Even I have a sense of self-respect that I wouldn't stoop so low as them, I watch anime but I fucking hate people who post the following:

Yuri-Yuri
Love-Live
Umaru
K-On
ect.

>You do not know how tired I get of seeing these faggot "sissy" posts all the time.
I fucking love the sissy posts. Probably cuz I'm gay :P

>On Sup Forums there are hundreds of anime threads made in a single day and they're all absolute garbage; filled with the worst types of people.
I don't really care about Sup Forums desu.

I don't even know why I go on Sup Forums.

It's a place to dump out shit that wouldn't be accepted on any other blue board but the people here don't like to go to Sup Forums and /r9k/ I suppose.

>don't like to go to Sup Forums and /r9k/ I suppose.
Sup Forums has flags.

So does Sup Forums.

I'm into CBT actually.

but Sup Forums is Sup Forums

what's cbt?

>mfw i'll never be finnish

JUST

I like Finland.

ATTENTION FINNISH PEOPLE
Please give me your Pulla recipes, preferable from your mom or grandma. I want more sweet twisted bread

My first loaves were good, but I want authenticity

cock and ball torture.

you couldnt pass as local for sure, but if you are truly honest Finns sees and respect it.

that's disgusting.

honest?

>he thinks finnish girls literally aren't the BEST girls
lol

Genuine, sincere and down-to-earth type

what's the story behind that pic?

looks pretty russian, imo

No.

just to two normal guys hanging out, having fun
Right, guy number two?

I see at least 5 people in that pic. I see they're all junkies but what's the deal with the old lady in the back? It's a pretty fucking depressive scenario

gibe pulla recipe now

I don't know if I'm going to be ready ton newer the question of an argentine after that awful performance in the semi finals of the last world cup

Not junkies just bunch of alcoholics, we got strong culture for that. Some younger member just took picture and spreaded it on internet.

yes
my best friend

Lmao, is the dude on the right naked?

Finn culture is amazing

why is he naked tho

Finnland is open and multiculti. Everyone is welcome

Summer is short here and its too cold to get naked during winter

He praises the warm summer breeze

Why do you keep making threads about Finland? I thought you thought we were annoying.

I don't like Finland

Lahti is Finland and Finland is Lahti

You clearly never been on Finland.
Eu and our puppets saddly follow, but anywhere they go they got feel of outlander,
Many people calls them with names, challenge them to fights, dont serve drinks on clubs.

Nobody likes em, put Eu trying to push cuckin it hadnt work such well and Locals and Imigrants have took togehtor multiple times.¨
Its not such weird vision to see imigrant beated down on townstreet.

youtube.com/watch?v=7RJP_z--08Q

>put Eu trying to push cuckin it hadnt work such well and Locals and Imigrants have took togehtor multiple times.¨

On se englanti vaan haastava kieli. Mistä hommaforumilta/mv -lehden kommentti osiolta sä tänne eksyit? :^DDD

this

0,5 l milk
2,5 dl sugar
yeast
an egg (+1 for coating)
teaspoon of salt
12-14 dl flour
~100g-150 g melted butter
some cardamom

Warm the mil and mix yeast in it. Mix salt, sugar, egg and cardamon in it. Pour some flour in the mix while mixing it with a fork. Continue adding flours. When the mix becomes too thick to whip, start kneading. Knead and keep adding flours until the viscosity starts to be good. Add the melted butter. Don't add too much flour, or the dough will not rise well. The dough is good, when it comes off the fingers easily. Let it raise on the bowl, covered by cloth, until it is twoce the original size. Pour it out and knead the extra air out. Roll small buns out of the dough (roughly 2-3 " wide). Warm the oven into 200 °C. Let the buns rise under cloth some time. Break and mix the other egg. Plaster the bun with egg mix. Bake the buns 12-14 mins, so the colour is nice.

That's how I do those.

>t. pönde SoO

Satun olemaan vähemmän tai enemän humalassa.
Muodot ja oikeinkirjoitus sattuvat valitettavasti kärsimään sit siinä mukana..

t. ihan Helsingin oma Malmi

illalla ollut nakkikioskin jonossa ongelmia?

Eipä ollut, kun satuin tekemään kaverilta päästyäni jäljelle jääneestä lohesta keittoa.

mitä oletit?

The trouble with Finland, is that it's full of Finns!..

Perhaps the time has come to, re-institute an old custom. Grant them primae noctis.

First night, with any common girl inhabiting their lands is married, our nobles shall have sexual rights to her on the night of her wedding.

If we can't get them out, we'll breed them out.

That should fetch just the kind of laws we want for Finland, taxes or no taxes, eh?

It's true if you eat too much of it.

Our history teacher once told us a story about a noble who used to do that. One time the bride somehow ended up dying when he was taking her to his estate and the locals captured him, buried him in cow shit and set it on fire.

Just wanted to share this

i really like finnish death metal

thank you!!!!!!!!!!! much love

>implying Discrimination is a good thing

What hick town do you live in? Just..

But I like Sup Forums its only place to have a free discussion these days, and yes, it is not an circlyerk. There are many left wing threads and this one fuck keeps making islam generals

t.Sup Forums
But Helsinki is very multicultural aka had all black wearing sdrican muslims with 3 nigkets around them

Sprinkle some coarse sugar on them before baking, after aplying the egg mix, ofc.

I'm gonna bake some buns when I wake up

Tulta

Remember convert Celsius to Fahrenheit etc

t. cuck

remember to wake and bake

Wtf i hate finland now

I like Finland.

YES!!!!!!!!!

Donskoi is bretty guud

I like Finland!

going to move to finland and present my portfolio of memes

FIIIIIIINLAAAAANNNND