I'm thinking of leaving canada and going to a non-degenerate country in the western hemisphere?

i'm thinking of leaving canada and going to a non-degenerate country in the western hemisphere?
what are my options?
not looking to go to some slavic shithole either, just so you know.

what do you mean by non-degenerate?

a country which doesn't despise its own history and heritage, doesnt pride itself upon appointing minorities in government positions solely because they're minorities, doesn't muzzle free speech, etc
i know these requirements narrow the list down quite a lot, but i'm open to relaxing them a little if needed

>a country which doesn't despise its own history and heritage, doesnt pride itself upon appointing minorities in government positions solely because they're minorities, doesn't muzzle free speech, etc
This already eliminates all countries in the Western hemisphere on one offense or another

One less butthurt conservative

Greece and Italy are the only countries that fit your description, but you're probably going to call them shitholes too, so enjoy your stay in Cuckanada.

you need to gather other fellow poltards and buy an island in the pacific. Then you guys will all die since there won't be any women there and anal sex doesn't generate offspring

not looking for them to fit all my criterion

i wouldn't mind italy. greece though is undeniably a shithole

>living in a society without women

would make life even better

Austria, or Hungary. Both beautiful countries. Austria scares me, though, with the Fritzl and Hitler shit.

Honestly though, Western Europe isn't that bad. Don't buy into the memes.

Austria is no go for Sup Forumstards

Neither of those is in the western hemisphere.

>a country which doesn't despise its own history and heritage

>doesnt pride itself upon appointing minorities

>living in a society without women

how does Saudi Arabia sound? not in the Western hemisphere but seems pretty non-degenerate by your standards, don't you think?

Austria has the second highest percentage of mudslimes in Europe after France and after Hofer failed to win their country is pretty much doomed for eternity.

>a country which doesn't despise its own history and heritage
>saudi arabia

don't they regularly demolish historical sites and use the land to build hotels on?

Try the mini-countries like Andorra, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Monaco... if you can live there. Andorra is probably the easiest.

Also Malta, and certain regions of Italy.

they all sound expensive

Some of them but they preserve a lot of the others. Go to Iran then they don't do that there.

fun-fact: Liechtenstein has the only mixed race royal family in Europe. I think its kinda neat but OP probably wouldn't like that

Ah, and Jersey, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, all that good anglo stuff.

Ireland and half the UK are the only European countries that are in the western hemisphere. Stop suggesting other European countries. You've all completely misunderstood the question.

Jamaica!

Grennland

Honduras, you'll like it, trust me.

Actually Iceland, too. And there are lots of countries with a few tiny possessions in the western hemisphere. I think even Norway has one. But I wouldn't count the country as being in the western hemisphere because of that.

btw OP you are the epitome of first world problems. there are people who are literally political prisoners in impoverished dictatorships who get by on a bowl of rice everyday and you're tired of your country because you got called a "cuck" one to many times on Sup Forums. instead of being a whiny entitled kid why don't you do some self-reflection and wait until you are a proper grown up to make decisions like this. maybe even travel the world a bit and see for yourself how lucky you have it. you really think it's fucking worth it that much to learn a whole knew language and slave away trying to get ahead as a foreigner in another country just because you're mad that your government has a few brown people in it and has stopped being proud of genocide? You're not even going to do it are you you stupid shit you are going to make a post about it and think about it every day for a few months and then resign to complaining for the rest of your life

>le master ruseman from Oslo

>i should be happy with a country filled with effininate cucks simply because there are people getting oppressed in third world cesspits

t. Dwayne "The Cuck" Abdullah