What do you smoke, Sup Forums?

What do you smoke, Sup Forums?

Blue vein cigars

I don't smoke because I am not retarded.

Soft cunts

marlboro reds familia

this

why would you ruin your lungs?

philip morrishit 1mg

Nothing because I'm not retarded

Literally billions have been spent on campaigns telling you all your life not to smoke and exactly what will happen if you do.

You have to be actually braindead to sit through all that and still think it's a good idea to smoke

>wanting to live longer
>even though those extra years of life will be spent in geriatric agony or as a wagecuck

Seriously, what are you going to do with the maybe ten extra years of your life? Sit around your apartement and shitpost? Watch all your friends die before you? Get shoved in a nursing home? Have dementia?

Life's short, and a few extra years living in misery aren't some amazing thing.

Just enjoy your life while you can. Eat garbage, drink, smoke, do drugs, get some strange, live a little.

>Dunhill Red
This is my go-to brand.

>Marlboro Southern Cut
I smoke this very rarely, for special occasions and such.

>A shitty local brand called Duya
This one costs 30 cents per pack, it is awful, but I smoke it when I'm broke.

I just quit recently but I used to smoke a pack of reds a day

>I will never get to go on a smoke break with any of you

hug me boys

Yum

I misread the question, this glory btw.

I vape

>I vape

Your quality of life plummets well before your seventies and eighties you mong.

>I vape

I don't smoke anymore.

>click & roll
that shit is awful

Samefag.

>I vape

>that shit is awful

for u

>I vape

>vaping
>fedora tipping
how is it connected?

Thanks for...making my point even more valid?

Do you think smoking simply cuts your lifespan, retard?

It exponentially increases many disease risks and has tremendous negative effects on you in pretty much every psyciological aspect.

>Samefag.

Heroin

Stay mad, user.

It DOES decrease your life, which was my main point.

Now, the fact that it causes emphysema, reduces your lung capacity, and so on...who cares? That shit happens eventually anyway.

It doesn't make you 80 (with all the negatives) by the time you're, say, 50. It might give you the complications of WHEN you're 60, but by the time you're ACTUALLY 60 you'll be dead anyway, and you STILL won't have to go through the shit that actual aged people have to.

You're all inferior btw

I did then I made the smart choice and quit

>all I can do is greentext

Why wait when you can just kill yourself now :^)

I have to at least outlive my thundercunt of an imouto.

>Who cares, it happens anyway

Yea but you're dramatically increasing the chances, for no reason. Smoking doesn't feel nice or make you look cool if you're over 14.

LITERALLY paying money to cough, smell like shit and get lung cancer and heart disease. Real smart

Parliament Lights

Typically a San Lotano with a Connecticut wrapper.

I realized I have a history of heart problems and realized if I want to live long I have to stop.

It's been about 5 years

Also my grandfather had throat cancer and a stoma

>Smoking doesn't feel nice

If you're a bitch.

How can breathing in smoke, tar and thousands of chemicals feel nice?

You know lungs aren't suppose to have smoke regularly inhaled into them, correct?

>I vape

this desu

And you know that unless you live in bumblefuck nowhere, you're "smoking" several packs every year just by breathing the air, right? Because of cars, factories...general pollution and all that.

But really, it's like asking "how does ingesting hundreds of chemicals and ten times your daily sugar intake feel good?" (a la fast food and garbage). Obviously it's not good FOR you, but that doesn't mean it doesn't feel good (again, unless you're a bitch).

Smoking feels good. Might not for you, like drinking or getting high might not for another, but that doesn't mean it's an across-the-board "doesn't feel good".

Smoking is for losers lmao

>"I don't smoke"

>"I value my health"

>STD lips

Yeah no shit you vape you dirty skank

You have to be over 18 to post here

cock

>smoking is for losers

Nothing, I don't want lung cancer.

>I don't smoke because I am not retarded.

>"I smoke because I want to, not because I have to."
>"It won't matter until I'm older."

>I smoke cigarettes but it's not because I have a desire to keep sucking something subconsciously

Nice rebuttal.

>Nothing, I don't want lung cancer.

>you like hotdogs? huh you're obviously gay dude
>that building is tall, huh, the architect is probably gay, trying to make a big cock hahah
>I'm totally straight, it's everybody else thinking about cock all the time n-not me

Most countries have health warnings on packs to show how deadly they are, does Canada call cigarettes "Canadian goose" for the same reason?

Qalyan

KEK

CAN CANADA EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

But our smokes also have warnings (plus quit smoking leaflets inside every pack). Native brands (like Canadian Goose) don't, though.

Any of those options are better than dying slowly and painfully from lung cancer

>LEAF GETS HIS INFORMATION FROM "LEAFLETS"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>leaflets

what if you have +80% chances of getting cancer anyway because of family?

>I don't want lung cancer

Once you're addicted to smoking you smoke to feel normal. It only feels good because it makes you feel normal briefly.

I don't think that's possible

80% is too high

Smoking doesn't give you cancer, mate. It just lowers your body's resistance to cancerous cells.

So...you know.

Camels

>It's not the HIV that kills you, it's your inability to fight off illnesses
That doesn't mean having HIV is desirable

paternal great-Grandma (died of it), paternal grandma, maternal aunt and mum

Get out.

If you really want to die that much just hang yourself

I hope you don't get cancer user.

Try to exercise and be really healthy to minimize it!

I remember buying a pack with a chink kid with an inhaler, in chinada

thanks, but my case doesn't depend on food or exercise, but of hormones and cells

weed

lmao

>american spirit
>cancerous
checks out

But surely if you try to minimize the risks it should help, shouldn't it?

Like if you have heart problems in your family then being fat and no exercising is a great precursor to heart disease, etc?

Swapped to hybrids after smoking white ox rollies (filterless) for a year or so. Easier on the throat.

ribs pham

I was waiting for someone to say something like this. USA has a badass predatory animal like the bald eagle as their national animal. I don't understand why we don't have the canadian goose as ours

wagga blagga

It (accurately) shows we are clucks

Sobranie black russians if I can get them.
Silk cut otherwise.
Cafe cremes if I'm drinking.