What are the best countries to live in South America and why?

What are the best countries to live in South America and why?

uruguay (i've heared chile is nice), the rest if just commies that should be gassed and dindus who think they're white

none of them

ayoo hol up
u be sayin we not whitey
das racist pham baka

Argentina, Chile, and U R Gay

AYOOOO I WUZ SAYIN' BRAZIL CHAN ain't NIGGA... SOUTH WHITE N SHEEEIIITTT

providencia

Uruguay

fuck the rest

Los chileANOs, los argentiniANOs, y los uruguayANOs tienen la vida más cómoda de América latina.

I mean, I know they're all shit. I was just wondering which ones are the least worst.

> I know they're shit
> that's why I'm asking

go be summer elsewhere

Fuck off self-hating faggot.

cerra el orto braian

>they're all shit
says the american...

El braian sos vos pa.

Aguante Argentina, gil.

Well, it's true. I do think some of the South American countries will become better than United States the future.

> aguante boca loco, messi el mejor fiera, papa francisco eehhhhh

termina el secundario y morite de cancer

already argentina and chile ar better than eastern europe

I would say Chile or Argentina, both seems quite decent, I dont know how they really are

Brazil is still the best one. The rest only attract Native American immigrants kek

the andes are comfy.. I really liked bogota

Chegou. Todo o Brasil é o mesmo.

I can actually see Brazil becoming a first world country in the future

I think I remember hearing about Argentina nationalizing social security in order to pay off their debts. Also, their ex president was just charged with fraud.

"The accusation is that the Central Bank sold US dollars on the futures market at an artificially low price ahead of a widely expected devaluation of the Argentine peso." - BBC

Not a country

Brazil, I guess ?

What

We wish

Key words here being future. Brazil has a lot of resources. Brazil sucks right now but it has potential. Also, a lot of first world countries are going to shit.