I have an 3770k clocked to 4.5 ghz, 980ti and 16gb ram, how much longer can i stay comfy?

I have an 3770k clocked to 4.5 ghz, 980ti and 16gb ram, how much longer can i stay comfy?

>W10
Until the next Shadow Brokers leak

As long as Kizuna keeps putting out videos.

If by "stay comfy" you mean "sit around and watch chinese cartoons", pretty much forever.

By the fact that you are already making this post, probably you aren't even comfy right now.

Just go buy a titan xp and a i9 already.

>literally have this same processor, amount of ram, and only thing different is gpu (1070)
>just oc'd this thing to 4.5 ghz and want to make sure I did everything right as it's my first time oc'ing
>see this thread

what a coincidence, I was just gonna post in the /sqt/ (I still prob will but it doesn't hurt to ask here as well since it's relevant to the thread)

I haven't run prime95 yet, but I want to know if this is looking good for a 4.5 ghz oc, If everything looks good, i'mma start reducing the core voltage till burntest fails.

Yes, i haven't struggled in any game so far (i play at 1080p 144hz) so im kinda comfy still

Another 5 or 10 years, maybe more.

>Anime
Hi.
Go to hell.

>He's this triggered by pictures of Japanese cartoons

Wew lad.

>Inferno bridge
you could have get god tier 2700k 5+ghz

On a Japanese cartoons imageboard as well.

>Calling a fully-featured and perfect AI anime

you are fine m8, still faster than ryzen on single threaded and probably on par with kaby
don't get meme'd

fuck i really need to oc my cpu.
its 4.2ghz but 5 gens above yours lol.

>32gb of ram
>only 1 storage device which is less than 1 tb
LOL

yeah i know.
i recently built a new computer, and thought i had some malware on my 1tb.
since then i havent gotten around clearing it.

>32 gb ram
Do you really need that?

5 years

nah not really.
i got it anyway for some reason.

depends what you expect form it, ivy 5 at 4GHz and a 390 still runs 1440p 60fps fine. I'm sure you can keep that cpu for 3 more years minimum. I usually switch to offset voltage and tune from there once i find minimum stable voltage with manual. I haven't run a constant voltage oc since my c2d.
>60380667
ivy at 4.5 prob scores higher than a sandy at 5ghz

>tfw 3570k macOS sierra hackintosh
>8GB of RAM
>gtx 1050 TI
>comfy as fuck
>won't overclock because I want my shit to last
>temps never get over 40 C because I have a pretty good cooler
>comfy as fuck desktop experience
>all my games are on applel's system

its a dude with a face tracker and voice cjanger / vocal synthesiser

>tfw have to pretend to be comfy with fx8350 and a hd7970 but im not really because my cpu lacks features making running common software like the android sdk and emulators shit tier but it was still the best price to performance at the time and only cpu to not have an inbuilt backdoor so im sort of happy
i feel neutral about this, wouldn't have been happy with intel for this reason. at least its been pretty future proof because of 8 cores and all

>>Calling a fully-featured and perfect AI anime
who is this digital semen ramen?

>cpu to not have an inbuilt backdoor so im sort of happy
amd implemented their backdoors on leldozer as well.

get a used i7 ivy or sandy and OC it. I did that. the hd 7970 is GOAT tho.

t. ex 8350 owner.

>won't overclock because I am an anime posting pillow biter.
ftfy

wasnt it implemented since the 2xxx range meaning only the old triple digit cores arent backdoored?

I lost my job so I don't have money for anime pillows nor a new CPU in case something happens to mine.

Not a dude, she's a cute AI

well technicanilly every past 2006/2007 has some form of backdoor, intel or amd.

what does the fx have?

this
kizuna a best

10 years on linux
another month on windows

fpbp

anytging runs gnu linux forever, to say it will get "slow" is just wrong.

I have the same build OP and I'm still completely comfy. The most taxing game I play these days is Total War: Warhammer and it's perfect at 1440p. It's all a question of what you expect though.

>an 3770k
>an

"an" i7 3770k would be correct

Bullshit. My ancient don't vaio even with lubuntu is shit when using a modern browser. Makes for a great podcaster while soldering in the shop but fuuuuuuucking sucks for any real use.

>Yes, i haven't struggled in any game so far
Play Darksiders 2 deathinitive or regular and watch it drop at parts specifically where you leave the makers forge. Happens to me on dual titan xpascals.

how is this made? what software make this to post specs?

holy shit speak english. obviously websites that are shit wont work properly, the system will run though.

Are you me?

Deprecated. Are you poor?

See if you can run prime95 for 8 hours.

I wouldn't be worried about those temps desu.

Did you forget where you are?

t. consumerist conformist mongoloid

>Taking such a shitty and obvious bait

still needed to mouth off at someone for saying something like that

I have a 3770k too but my shitty motherboard is running h77 so no overclocking for me.
However there are option of buying used z77 MBs for somewhat reasonable price (considering i can't find new z77 anywhere in my shit cunt)
Should i go for it? Would +0.5-0.8 ghz make a difference?

Your post purchase rationalization is fucking palpable in that post. Stop trying to find mental gymnastics, you're clearly not happy with this shit cpu. Do as the other guy said and get yourself an used i7. I did exactly that (3770) and I have never once looked back. The difference was night and day and shit just werks. With my 8320 it was headache after headache.

*Hai domo

Die, homo.

Speccy.