Tfw Spain has Spanish minority towns where Brits are a majority

>tfw Spain has Spanish minority towns where Brits are a majority

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNmqIdwot8E
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Spain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to the club. We own liverpool

>britain has towns where pakistani muslims rape pubescent white british girls

That's true, but surprising how few people realise it. Suppose that makes up for Belfast.

I suppose.

The US has entire fucking states where whites are a minority.

>just last night my parents were talking about retiring to andalusia
can't make this shit up

>Implying whities aren't a minority in US as a whole

>gibraltar still exists

US isn't an ethnicity, Tom T. Englishman

What does white have to do with being American?

America was founded as a white country.

It's not an exclusively white country anymore and it's still doing better than most of Europe.

>obese, shirtless pensioners baking like clay pots in the sun
>english food, english newspaper, english language, english communities, spanish weather
>WE'RE EXPATS NOT IMMIGRANTS
roll on global warming i guess. watch those villas get swallowed up by the Atlantic desu

>It's not an exclusively white country anymore and it's still doing better than most of Europe.
The first will lead to the end of the second.

But the trend isn't downward. You're simply bad at math if you think the US is dying because of our brown friends.

America will shift towards Hispanic Populism, which will be the death of your country. It is inevitable.

so THAT'S why they hate us.

I always thought it was because of Gibraltar.
Lmao.

No, it doesn't. Britons usually live in one or two gated communities at most, even in large-ish towns.

I highly doubt it considering Hispanics integrate well. It's not like Europe where the native population is expected to give into the immigrants demands.

I live next to one of those towns and it's true.. they even have an international school there.

>mfw America will look like LA in Elysium during my life

>be british in another country
>call yourself an "expat" instead of an immigrant

Why do they do this lads? Is it the Eternal Anglo attempting to sway the opinions of the locals once again?

i'm not sure what drugs you're on to think hispanics integrate well.

if we take mexicans, who make up the majority of hispanics living in the US, of the 2nd generation onwards, 15% see themselves as american, with the rest considering themselves mexican or mexican american.

not only this, but they literally have an average IQ of 82, blacks in America average 85.

they're an incredibly dumb breed of people who have not integrated well into the US at all.

>there are a lot of areas in the coast where you can hear the radio entirely either in Russian, German or English.

where? here nobody consider brits inmigrants
nobody hates you, and our lower class emigrate to uk...visit london please

Dunno lad, did it work swaying the opinions of the abos?

brits are bro tier like italians and portuguese....spaniards hate all eastern europe because they are criminals and shit ,lad. i wish they come back to poland , romania an other gypo countries

>all eastern europe because they are criminals and shit

Can certainly attest to this

BONG'D

>here nobody consider brits inmigrants

why not?

Based.
Can't wait till this SJW exporting shithole falls apart.

is the same thing with argies in spain.
they are not criminals
they dont steal
they get quality jobs like ingeneers,medics etc.
they are good people

engineers*

Sometimes I wonder if I should even support Trump anymore, maybe genociding yanks would be a good thing

Why do Britons love Spain so much?

Because it's civilised and has nice weather and a low cost of living.

I'm going to study in Seville.

>This
Spanish culture is also top tier
youtube.com/watch?v=UNmqIdwot8E

you fucking idiots on Sup Forums aka Sup Forums2.0 are too stupid to realize how good this is

you're too obsessed with "whiteness"

why do you think USA is such a succesful nation? there are many reasons, but from a RACE perspective it is because they are so hybridized. If you think about there is not a single nation on earth that has a "pure race" so let's stop trying. Let's mix all races like the USA did and create supermen

>most southerners have black ancestry

also everything i said above is bullshit which i dont believe in, but it's the language of Sup Forums, im speaking form your own race logic.

Don't go in summer absolute madman.

Why?

Because you are going to have 40º 24/7.

>why?

Good.

>tfw USA has American minority states where Mexicans are a majority

I'm so fucking sorry

I thaught you like Balkanlars like Bulgarians and Greeks

Spanish people love Brits desu

Gibraltar was just the start

If they called themselves immigrants the entire Spanish population would be wiped out and in one hundred years time the country would be 100% English speaking brits with immigration from the rest of Europe

what does that map signify?

>Research has shown that a section of the British population in Spain is poorly integrated into Spanish society.[7][8][9][10][11] A survey of 340 British migrants in the Province of Málaga, for example, found that one third rarely or never met Spanish people, apart from in shops and restaurants, and that 60 per cent did not speak Spanish well.[12]

Are Brits the Jews of Spain?

Latinos in Spain are usually OK because they need to have enough money to buy a plane ticket. USA get the worse.

t. Pedro Martinez

All anglos fucking hate learning other languages
I know more Spanish than some of those old cunts who live there.

People that move to the holiday destination are fucking degenerates

I wouldn't give a shit if the Spanish Army went in there guns blazing and killed every single Brit who can't hold a conversation in Spanish

Lmao is that why they were waving Mexican flags and burning American ones in San Jose a couple of days ago?

:^)

British Spain when?

>Latinos in Spain are usually OK because they need to have enough money to buy a plane ticket. USA get the worse.
argies are not considered latinos here ,basically they are italians and spaniards (mixed)

Spanish Britain*

soon after brexit

Same happened here, so the locals told the brits to go away, which they mostly did. The problem was that we ended up with villages with a majority of english speakers.

As long as they bring in money i don't really care family

Tears of joy in my eyes right

not yet. all states have a white plurality afaik.
california and the south probably account for a good chunk of nonwhites.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Spain

>Calls Eastern Europeans criminals.
>Votes for corrupt politicians.

TOP KEK

I'm tempted to quit my job and move to Mallorca. We've a family holiday home there I can live in. I'll open a little shack on the beach and sell beer and sandwiches.

This comment was too short.

spanish boipucci was made for
>BIG
>BRITISH
>COCK

>plurality
Fuck off, majority is by far more important.

New Mexico
>39.4% Non-Hispanic white
District of Columbia
>35.8% Non-Hispanic white
California
>39% Non-Hispanic white
Hawaii
>23% Non-Hispanic white
Texas
>44% Non-Hispanic white

i find this strange too

might have to move there then

I thought expat implied you'll be going back. Actually, I'm pretty sure it means just that.

kek yes
see

dc is just a city so it doesnt count
californias a shithole and should be annexed by mexico
hawaii has never been white
new mexico is just desert
texas is the only bad one here.

whys that a problem tho

imagine
>Britain has British minority towns where French people are a majority

Can any Spaniards explain how they feel about crusty British immigrants? It feels like I should be annoyed on their behalf, from my perspective old Brits go over there, do nothing, don't integrate and lap up all the Spanish-paid free healthcare.

If the world flipped on its head and there were pleasant towns on the south coast filled with Spaniards not integrating I'd probably be rather miffed.

>The Moors move into Britain by the droves
>The Brits flee to Spain by the masses

oh dear god.

I'd be down for this as long as there was eventually some sort of reconquista to retake Britain and purge Islam, more reliable method than hoping they'll all just leave if muslim countries stop being shitholes.

>Hispanics integrate well

I don't know, 200+ years of history?

Do you think hispanic Americans will continue the reign of American culture and principals? They seem very different from European Americans, and far less patriotic. America might become more left wing because of them

It's okay, Brits have British-minority capitals where Muzzies are the majority

Also this lel

just kidding, for some reason we don't talk about that and in my case i had some classmates son of british immigrants and they are treated as spaniards.
The old people are not very well integrated in the society but they don't makes any problem. The tourists are other story.

>implying california is not rightful mexican clay

No they don't they just run cornershops, not rape lolis

I love how they lump Mexican and Native together and fail to understand there are different tribes that have no historic ties. Not to mention without white people the whole continent would just be a wasteland full of stone age nomads constantly at war.

No they will do what the Northern migrations did to northern cities, overburden social systems and not put anything into said system while continually voting in lefties who make it worse until the whole country is Detroit. They honestly aren't that smart but at least the don't blow shit up.

>Not to mention without white people the whole continent would just be a wasteland full of stone age nomads constantly at war.

really now

depends. I know hispanics that are voting for trump, and I know hispanics that are your stereotypical drain on society. they arent monolithic