1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Countries have to vote for one country to represent Earth when the Galactic Senate extends an invitation to join it and a country can' vote for itself. Which cunt does your cunt vote for? Who would you vote for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCrx_u3825g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Finland
2. Finland

why would we vote for a country? the UN is obviously best suited for that situation.

The US.

Duh.

US of Gay
Binland XDD

>the UN
>getting anything done

1. Ireland
2. Ireland

Also, friendly reminder that we were the first country to have landed on the moon. We have experience with these sort of things.

The democratic republic of Congo

Best Korea obv

Friendly reminder the only reason we ever landed on the moon was because of this irishman

i vote for the netherlands
for some reason i trust them to not fuck this all up

1. flag
2. North Korea

The only people who wanted to save your nation from the Jews who now own you were Irish.

Why didn't we listen? How did they get a muhammadan to do their dirty work for them?

Someone has to be the humourless autist in the thread, so I ask:

If we'd be part of a Galactic union/federation/something, why would we still even have countries?

I don't know. He was a good man though. Rip

Lithuania
Sealand

That's like asking why a country would have cities or states

youtube.com/watch?v=BCrx_u3825g
>yfw it was the only city not to riot

Australia
Japan
The nipps are the only ones weird enough to communicate with them

France

They're natural diplomats

japan

UK

>yfw Hollande seduces the alien envoy

1. Finland
2.Definitely Finland, rare countries that undestand anykind of talk, strange enough.
Would most likely make a connection like they did with American indians, and became like one of them due sauna culture and natural closed mind, Indians use to call Finns Maduduwinini or white-mens-who-are-like-us, They never even raided our settlements, but leaved them on peace due Indian Wars.

Strenght and Power for all American Indians, shame what happend to you.

Andorra
Andorra

I would be alright with this. Finland would hook us up with some new extraterrestrial memes.