Buying btc is hard...

Buying btc is hard, sending it to somebody is even harder but i finally got my files unlocked after paying the required 0.3 bitcoins for unlock.

i believe it is still on my computer so how do i remove it now?

>backup
>install gentoo
>???
>profit

install gentoo

Its funny that you paid
Honestly i cant stop laughing at your faggot ass

Become one with the Gentoo.

Install the Gentoo

Embrace the Gentoo

What exactly is wrong with updating your system?

Idk, boot linux off a usb, format all your drives, fresh install or something.

Current state of wincucks

>sending it to somebody is even harder
lolwut?

It's literally as easy as entering an amount in BTC, pasting a bitcoin address and pressing send.

Did you get your files back?

It was never designed to decrypt or else every infection would have got a unique address.

Someone's doing this for lulz and OP dun goofd

Dude they are unique.
Also ransom doesnt work if you dont deliver after getting paid.

>its that same fucking red windows 8 window again

>still no one has posted proof with timestamp

It works, did few payments for companies.

Was surprised how hard it is to buy bitcoin in EU. Needed video conference with broker and copy of passport.

How would anyone in their right minds not notice their files being encrypted?, the activity, the resource drain, etc.

And how hard is it for an AV to check for resource intensive suspicious processes?

And why the fuck would anyone give these fuckers money?, you're literally paying for the development of better ransomware and enticing more poor motherfuckers to design their own.

Fucking hell 300 bucks could buy you a backup external HDD for all your useless shit.

This. Mikko Hypponen has said so numerous times: ransomware operators keep their word. It's the only way, otherwise news would spread that it doesn't work and nobody would pay up.

Some people have files they need to recover no matter what? In a perfect world you would have everything backed up and wouldn't need to pay. But we don't live in a perfect world as ours is full of people encrypting PC's with leaked CIA tools.

I read that this virus also encrypts external HDD's you have plugged into your PC. Something normies wouldn't think to keep unplugged at all times.

And the BTC price goes up and up!

False, the majority never bother.

The main target for these attacks are people that aren't savvy with technology. They don't notice that their computer suddenly is acting slow and figure it's just old and dying.

And big companies/hospitals tend to pay the ransom because the data is too valuable to give up and they didn't have the foresight to keep it on backup.

Not excusing them at all of course, they're fucking retarded if they pay.

>using timesink os

No its not you flaming retard just use Paypal To convert your money to bitcoin