Other urls found in this thread:

argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4242833/Trail/searchtext>COMPUTER CHAIR.htm
supergamer.hu/jatek-akciofigurak-c-616_792.html
geekstore.hu/termekkategoria/figurak/
geekstore.hu/?post_type=product&s=witcher 3 szobor
geekstore.hu/?post_type=product&s=witcher 3 pop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will come back and rate some later

Looks like a pretty fun room to be in, i like it.
What's the second keyboard for? Also is that a Logitech B110 mouse? Used to own something similar ages ago.

It's been a little while + early

>gnome
nice

Recently changed to KDE

>pillow under sheets
Why would you do this

>metal bed
wooden is superior. When you get the chance switch to wooden. The less metal around you the better - PC has enough already.

that's a good image to start a pool table thread on reddit

And yours is a good post to start a thread on s4s.

You need to go back.

>getting triggered by being told back 2 reddit
Spotted the redditor

Don't assume your shitpost only triggers people you address, faglord!

What chair is that?

argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4242833/Trail/searchtext>COMPUTER CHAIR.htm

Early and comfy ~

Thanks. I almost asked if you lived in the UK, close but no cigar.

what?

Looking EXPENSIVE m8!
I hope you got all that gear second hand!

Last user said whats under my monitor
That is a Sansui SC-3000

>What's the second keyboard for?
Shared room, so I use the cheap membrane in the evening/early in the morning as the other guy in here gets pretty bad headaches. Changing room later in the year as a flatmate is moving out so I'll switch to the mech full time.

>Also is that a Logitech B110 mouse?
Yup, although it would spin out really easily as I play games on low sensitivity. Recently was gifted a new deathadder chroma so I'm using that for now.

I really like your setup. I keep getting more and more into minimal design. I'm to the point that I don't even really like my mechanical keyboard anymore. I'll probably get a chicklet keyboard like you pretty soon.

I'd say get some new speakers. Bookshelf speakers just destroy those little logitech computer speakers and you don't even have to get expensive ones.

Get some kind of wall art. It can really make your room feel complete. See above advice about speakers. Nice chair too.

I can't see anything,

I think I'd like it? Idk, I can't see it. Normalize the lighting in your room and get a better picture.

Forgot pic

15c+ all week.

I better invest in a nice AC unit.

And I've been polishing my secondary desk.
Putting on another coat soon.

Post your games!

wait what your room has another side

It's nothing special, but I like it.

Inorite!

I haven't posted much of the room because roommate was on the other side. Now that he's gone, I got this place all for myself and currently decorating it.

Where is your Cum Cocktail, I really wanna see you swallow it

Look, Bendydesk user in the first 3 posts again, if he doesn't start the thread himself, he just waits until somebody else does, then quickly posts his dinner table picture. Always in the first 3, never late .His whole life revolves around battlestation threads.

#bstdad

new pics coming soooon

#hype

#fuckass

Time to rustle some jimmies.

love it

I want that tetris light

>hard drive coaster
KEK

like it, for obvious reasons

By now I've seen so many aesthetic table lamps, that I would need three desks to put them on.

Ever since I noticed the fingerprints on the speakers I can't get my eyes off of them. I'd suggest using a microfiber cloth before taking high quality pictures.

I changed my mind. That desk DOES look like an improvement!

Oh fuck off already...

more like Reddit Dad
#faggot

why you obsessed with me man?
> posts this in every thread
>
>
>
>
> kek

>Oh fuck off already...

No

Absolutely relaxing in every way. I man's setup.

Cozy

I like the simplistic/minimalist thing you got going but there's something that throws me off about. I realize it's a good set up but there's something about it that makes me look twice at it.

Nice, clean and simple. Enjoy that beer

I really like this one

This is good

Really love the lighting you have

I could sit there all day and never feel tired of my area

Fun

Wooden floors a best

Not a fan in all honesty I don't know why. I think the lighting is a little too bright.

Here's mine Please don't hold back. I know I'll get shit talked for it.

>I think the lighting is a little too bright.
It really isn't, the picture is overexposed.

Hmm well going and taking another look I'll say I'm completely jealous of that desk set up.

Oh, I figured out why du call yourself daddy
./+/:.
/dmdddddds.
smhmhsoshmdm+
.Nhmy++++/ymdN
.+NddmddddmmddN-
`+hddhhhhhhhhhhhhdddy/.
.sddhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdy/`
oddhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyhh+
dhhhhhhhhhhdNMMNhyyyyyyyyyyyyhdddhys:`
hhhhhhhhhhhNMMMMmyyyyyyyyyyyyyhNdddmdd-
hhhhhhhhhhhhdmmdyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhm//+hdd
hhhhhhhhhddhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymo//sms
hhhhhhhhmy+++//+ssyyyyyyyyyyyyyymdhhh+`
dhhhhhhhNo::::/yhyssyyyydNNNdyyymo:.`
mdhhhhhhdmhso+oMMMN++syhMMMMMyyhy
hhhhhhhdmhds+osdhys/:+dydmNmdyyd.
hhhhhhhmhhh----+ho:::/myyyyyyyh.
yyyyyyyddym+://odmhyhhhyyyyyyh.
yyyyyyyyddhhhhddhyyyyyyyyyyyh.
yyyyyyyyyyhhhhyyyydhyhhyyyym-
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhNmmNdyhhhm
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhddhhmdm:.oh.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhmhhhyyym:
yyyyyyyyyyyyyhh.+mhhyyyyh
yyyyyyyyyyyhh+..-hmddhyyN
yyyyyyyyyhh+.shhhhyyyyyyd
yyyyyyhho: /Nhyyyyyyyhh:
yyhhy+- /sydddhs+:
ym:`
m/
y
`

But dangerous when wearing socks!

Just did the final coat, it's so smooth.

I've been having too many of them lately, giving me a headache when I wake up!

thats not me dude lol

Thanks! There's so much going on, I'm working on a collage now.

Some people sleep better with a pillow under or between their legs or feet, and for some it'll help with back issues.

Can confirm. It's a lot more comfortable for me to lay on my back when I have a pillow under my knees.

>b-but thats not me

Why does it matter if he posted it on Reddit? I don't get it

>1.4 MB, 5312x2988 of "quality"
Why even bother?

It's seriously not me but ok lol
he just needs something to do

its funny because he's currently on reddit trying to make fun of me for some reason

Well excuse me that I have shaky hands if I hug a wall to fit a lot of shit on a single picture in a tiny ass room.

Better?

No, it's about 2x worse.

k

Fuckin kek

>stop liking what I don't like
Take your autism to Sup Forums.

My post got removed on leddit saying there was no desktop when a desktop is clearly in the picture :(

That's not what he's implying at all you autist.

Fixed it for you user

Yeah I was laughing at blurry it is

So I am supposed to be reading minds now?
>neo-g

Read the fucking comments. This is not a comic book!
The franchise the figurines on the left represent is older than your parents (Star Trek). The franchise the figurines on the right represent is older than your grandparents (Marvel). And the statues at the center are quite literally nothing to complain about, they are accurate scale models of charaters from a game rated 17+ by ESRB (thus not really for children at all) and 9-10/10 by reviewers (Witcher 3).

Also if you have ANY problem with how I pay my respects to a dead actor who has achieved cult status through the character pictured on the poster even before I was born you're being an obnoxious, unfeeling, disrespectful, shameless CUNT!

>The franchise the figurines on the left represent is older than your parents (Star Trek). The franchise the figurines on the right represent is older than your grandparents (Marvel). And the statues at the center are quite literally nothing to complain about, they are accurate scale models of charaters from a game rated 17+ by ESRB (thus not really for children at all) and 9-10/10 by reviewers (Witcher 3).

Literally copy pasta, do you have that saved as a notepad file so you can just paste it every time somebody mentions your toys?

>So I am supposed to be reading minds now?
No, just be able to read implications. But it's understandable since obviously you're autistic.

So you've seen it twice, but you still can't argue with it. Good job!

(you)

>can't argue with it.

Yes I can, your "figures" that represent Marvel and Star Trek are cheap, mass produced Funko Pop crap dolls that appeal to children and autists

If only there was some item that could hold your camera steady for you. Alas, I guess we'll just have to deal with Parkinson's.

... said the spoiled ameritard brat, who can't conceive of a world where product availability and personal preference often do not meet.

Do you see Witcher funko pop figures anywhere? No? Now why is that I wonder? Maybe because there was a fucking choice with them, funko or statues, so I picked the latter! There was no choice with the others, only your mass produced american garbage gets here, I only had luck with the Witcher statues, because the subject is polish!

That's wrong !

>There was no choice with the others

what case is that?

The Reddit 5000

Good job, you google searched the existence of Star Trek figures other than funko, without taking into account if they ship to a particular country AT ALL, because you take it for granted that YOU can buy them, if google finds them.

My point is proven.

Lian Li PC-Q26B

Acting like nowhere at all has international shipping on Marvel and Star Trek dolls? lmao, don't be silly

this fuckin guy lmao

What country? I'm sure a shop will ship to it.

You'd be surprised how many companies claim they ship to all EU countries and then give you the finger if you pick Hungary.

Also I'm not willing to pay 29% import fees (tax+duty) on the SUM TOTAL price (purchase price + shipping cost). I'll end up with figurines twice their original price, while I earn one fifth of the average ameritard wage, which is almost twice as much as the local minimum wage.

tl;dr:
>economics are a bitch

Of course companies will ship to him, he's just lying to justify buying shitty children's Funko Pop crap

Ayy. Exam week now followed by a summer of shitposting. r8, h8, etc.

Also, any 3D Printing boyz in here? I'm looking to buy a kit soon. Top contender currently is the Folger Tech 2020 Prusa i3 clone. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Just finished cleaning...

I am 3D printing, but I got the Prusa I3, because after some research I found it the easiest to get into. It's well documented, and cheap.

Only nitpicking cunts care about my picture quality, and I'm not willing to spend money to satisfy them.

Yeah, nowhere would ship a tripod to you either, I forgot, you live in a place with no mail system

I've seen companies that ship to Hungary.
Pro-tip: You don't need to. The offence was a combination of huge size with shit quality. Also, you can easily rest your camera on something without needing an actual tripod.

You're telling me that no comic book stores in Hungary sell Marvel or Star Trek figures? Or if they don't, they wouldn't order them in for you? Really? Like you couldn't go to Budapest and find them?

>I've seen companies that ship to Hungary.
Yea, they are so few, they are memorable.

>Also, you can easily rest your camera on something without needing an actual tripod.
It's a phone, harder to keep stable, especially if you need to knock on it to take the damn picture. I've bought a "bluetooth shutter release" last week from china. It'll be here in july.

Yes, I am telling you exactly that.
supergamer.hu/jatek-akciofigurak-c-616_792.html
geekstore.hu/termekkategoria/figurak/

Look at the funko to statue ratio. It fucking sucks.

>Yea, they are so few, they are memorable.
Doesn't matter. They're good stores so you have no excuse. I also doubt they're so few actually, but I can't be bothered to prove that.

>It's a phone, harder to keep stable, especially if you need to knock on it to take the damn picture.
I disagree.

I'm pretty sure other EU countries near you would get them to you, Austria, Germany, fuckin UK, you know you can get them, you just secretly love Funko shit

>I want that tetris light
it looks really nice when it works, which is only roughly half of the time :(

>you know you can get them, you just secretly love Funko shit
Or maybe I am half as obsessed about what item I pick to show my affection for a franchise than you are.

If I'd "secretly love funko shit" I would't have bought an entire collection of Witcher statues:
geekstore.hu/?post_type=product&s=witcher 3 szobor

, but these funko figurines for one third the price:
geekstore.hu/?post_type=product&s=witcher 3 pop

from the same store.

well, at least you own them

I bet you're a Loot Crate subscriber

this is so hilarious

I have a couple of those patent prints on the way. Should look nice in a good frame.

Super comfy

Nope, I hate random crap. Why would I pay a flat rate for a chance of getting some pokemon keychains if I don't even like pokemon? That's called wasting money.

I don't wear glasses.

Awesome user, they're great. A few shit on me for having them, and others like it. Don't listen to anybody and do whatever makes you happy.

>Nope, I hate random crap.

But your room is full of it

Garbage stations as usual. I don't know when you kids gonna finally step up.

Posting the same pic everywhere for 2 years

kek