Pi fags & pi hole ftl fags get in here

pi fags & pi hole ftl fags get in here.

I tried pi hole once but it didn't block everything so I went back to ublock origin

Pi Hole admins, get in here!

You can add sites, domains etc to your shit list, hell cat ublock list >> piholelist

How well does it do against AdBlock killers?
Can anti-AdBlock software even detect it?

Well, some Sites detect it, or it is because I use some Browser-site Addblock along with it.
The really plus of Pi-hole is that it also blocks adds in Apps and on all connected Devices.

Yes (some / few) adblock killers can detect it and block you from using the site (even though you don't have adblock on your browser level)

can't live without Pihole

33% blocked.... what sites are you even surfing?

went for a shopping tour

CSG?

no

You must have been browsing the dodgy ass end of the internet then user.Did you get your creg list hookers?

if you like to know, it was caused by a fucking script of some website

lol ufck this applies to me

stop browsing nazi sites.

You should be using both. Pi-Hole (or a hosts file on your router) works best for blocking phone apps and streaming sticks.

If i was running this on a pi0 on wifi would this slow down my web browsing at all as opposed to just using adblockers locally on my devices?

I wouldn't use any server on wifi personally

I guess that was an extreme example, would there be any slow down on a pi with ethernet?

It'd probably faster because the pi-hole caches the DNS requests on the local network

I noticed around a ~10-20 millisecond speed increase by running a pi hole

ok cool Ill have to look into this when i free up a spare port

It also doesn't have to run on a pi, I have it setup on my home storage server and it works great

It only handles DNS requests. Very little data will even be touched by the pihole. I would be leery of using wifi but a pi2 or later with ethernet is fine.

germans != nazi

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Nazi, is in fact, Neonazi, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Neo plus Nazi. Nazis are not a recent grouping unto itself, but rather another free foregather of a fully functioning Eco system made useful by the German Arian, Nazi utilities and vital system components comprising a full State as defined by Germans. Many foreigners live a modified version of the third reich every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Neonazis which is widely used today is often called “Nazi”, and many of its citizen are not aware that it is basically the Neonazi, developed by the German race. There really is a Nazi, and these people are ~90 years old, they were just a part of the system itself. Nazi is the past: the program in the system that allocates the todays resources to the citizen that you know. The Nazi is an essential part of an system, but superior by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete third reich. Nazi is normally used in combination with the Neo (new) Nazi: the whole system is basically Neo with Nazi added, or Neo/Nazi. All the so-called “Nazis” under ~90 years are really called Neo/Nazi.

asdf