Do you use these foam things for your in-ears? Is it worth it?

Do you use these foam things for your in-ears? Is it worth it?

Yes. They came with my headphones, not sure what you mean 'worth it'.

What are these things

The ones that came with mine are to big for my ears. So I can't say if they are good (or better) than the standard silicone ones.

By worth it I mean spending the 10 to 15 €/$ for an extra 3 pairs.

Memory foam tips for earbbuds.

Yes they're amazing. I use them when I cut the grass it blocks out almost all external noise. Expensive as shit but worth it.

Comply foam earbud tips

Ah. No I hate them. I think I have awkwardly sharped ears, though, that type of headphone never stays in for me. Uncomfortable and useless

no, they will last for like 3 month? Just buy some random cheap sony earpieces with similar or smaller pad-hole size and take their silicon pads out, similar experience but long-lasting.

My JBL J33 also comes with some sort of foam pads, they are cool and have good noise isolation, but quality is shit. Then I replaced the pads with cheap sony earpieces pad, now it work like a charm.

I don't like foam tips but I have experience with them. Comply is considered the most comfortable but the durability is shit.

I prefer Shure Olives.

That's a bit much. I'd say no unless you can get 'em for like a buck or something off alibaba express.

Ok so there is no point in spending 25 $ for Comply TS's? Just go for the cheapest?

Comply tips are no substitute for moulded silicone inserts, but they can work in a pinch if you have the right shaped ears to fit them.

They're too big to really get into my ears and just feel awkward, especially when good earbuds and IEMs come with rubber tips of various sizes anyway.

Of course not! I'm audiophile and when I buy earphones I always remove these to get best audio quality.
You should remove these too and use earphones without these.
These just absorb audio quality and gives you cancer, scientifically proved.

>Is it worth it
for the people around you who dont want to hear your faggot music, yes.

if you are asian with dry earwax, I guess they can be used.
If not, just throw them

Yes, they get dirty easier but they are very snug in my ear.

I bought a few pairs for a few euros, improved my chinkphones nicely.

best for comfort
best for isolation
worst for durability

Can't go without

Please post these on /k/ as they're excellent ear defenders

Complys definitely, I can get a few months out of each set depending on use, so durability isn't a huge issue for me.