Why do you all know English?

Why do you all know English?

Is it because the Anglos won?

Yeah...

No, you losted.
you are failed to teach Japanese English speaking.
Japanese winned.

yup

Hi proxy

What's this type of English? Is it really English teachers pretending to be Japanese?

You're welcome for that

more like the brits.
this was a part of what i tried to mention. the brit empires tactics were better and dirtier than that.

It's that exactly, english teachers pretending to be japanese making "zany" english mistakes for le epic r/Sup Forums screencaps, but they always fuck up and make it obvious

>Why do you all know English?
but I don't

Fuck off, John. Shouldn't you be raping a high school girl on base?

Anglos ceased to exist in order to accommodate their own empire, we can all be anglos if we wish

What's the Japanese word for no?
Don't worry, Marines don't know it either.

Top laugh. I'm going to use that on my American friend.

I don't know english.
I just hired a translator to post on Sup Forums.

Why does my comments always get deleted does that happen when I reset my internet and clear my history now?

go home yank

lmao
some mod of Sup Forums must be a literal redditor tier faggot. though i wont mention your deleted post because the content was "that". i dont want this post to get deleted.

i had the same experience as you the other day when i made a "ching chong" reply to a japanese shitposter and that is not even an insult or a slur, just a one making fun of it.

Anglos always win.

*Americans won

Won what?
Britain had the greatest and biggest empire, which spread the language's supremacy, and won both world wars, which retained the language's supremacy.

Easy, simple and fast language, propagated all over the world by the brits

Doesn't mean its a bad language, it may lack details and precision, but its fast and practical