Speccy thread?

Speccy thread?

Shitty laptop

>Vega soon™

>Vega soon™
I hope so, your build looks great except for the gpu .

send help

Toasty

Shitposting Machine™

It's about 20ishºC room temperature right now. It's not even doing shit, I have 2 Word documents open and a stream in the background and that's how it looks like.
I'm just praying it doesn't fry until I get my desktop going in a day or two. CPU died and had to be replaced, waiting for the store to have a replacement since they ran out of stock.

HAHAHA

;_;

Damn I hope the parts come in before that shit dies. What cpu does your desktop have (had)?

I got this GPU on craigslist for 25 bucks just to hold me over till Vega soon™ as integrated is fucking trash.... and I gotta say for 25 bucks this thing is pretty fucking amazing I think it's pretty comparable to a 1050ti

Was a new R5 1600. Unit must've been faulty somehow, was working fine for a week and some, but then stopped booting overnight.
According to the store, they should have more in stock by the start of this next week. This laptop's only gonna have to hold a little bit more.

Not bad for $25
That sucks

Decent shitposting machine, mine is :

Had to RMA the gpu cause it broke after 2 days of use
Not sure why

>Had to RMA the gpu cause it broke after 2 days
That sucks,Are you using integrated graphics now?

yeah..
at least I was thoughtful enough to buy a mobo with DisplayPort so I can still do high refresh shitposting

I hope you get your card back in a timely manner and I hope this one lasts you a long time. Only lasting 2 days is crazy

Currently in queue for a 1080ti sc black edition

oops

heh

new gpu soon, the 290s served me well. With the 7600 at 4.9 I think ill be set for a while too.

>4 threads
>Set for a while
You've got to make a decision here pal

Doubt it senpai.

doesnt your card get a bit overburdened with all those monitors?

plan on getting a 1070 at some point

>doesnt your card get a bit overburdened with all those monitors?
Only the Acer 144hz, Asus and the LG tv are connected to the card the other 2 are from the integrated graphics.

ah

Are you me?
Same gpu and cpu.

>Are you me?
Maybe, what do you use your pc for?

bump

I'm going to laugh at anybody who buys this new i9 7920x. Not sure why my ram is weird, bios has it at 1600mhz, not 1333

will be upgrading cooler soon, which'll then lead to some more upgrades
can't keep posting my housefire

Replacing your thermal paste and editing the fan curve in the bios may help while you wait for a new cooler

kek it was Arctic Silver 5 about 2 months ago, so it shouldn't be that

>windows 10
Die, all of you.

cant play the games i want on linux faggot. also 7600k doesnt work well with 7 right?

Nice tempts

What should I upgrade next?

>C.P Technology

it's a shitty power color card

New gpu or more ram

>windows 7 won't work with new intel CPU's
this is a meme, it would work just fine

>windows 10 is devil spawn that spys on you no matter what
Also a meme,
there are programs and reg edits you can make to nerf the spyware pretty hard to the point were its mute

>games aren't on linux
Linux will be the best choice when Microsoft shoots itself in the foot with all this windows 10 S spyware meme bullshit and people move to Linux and software starts being made for Linux, but until then windows 10 isn't as bad as people make it out to be if you have half of a god damn brain cell

>optical drive
Do you actually use yours? I have my old one as an external now if I ever want to use it, but haven't used it in years.

unless your using chrome or have frequent crashes and lag spikes or plan on going to a higher res, more ram won't increase FPS but a new GPU will
if you have enough ram getting more will make no difference

got the cpu/gpu on a 360 ek predator because i was too lazy to do my own watercooling loop. thing works good though

wqell shit I thought that some of the shit in the kaby lake lineup would be nixed off with Win7.

also yeah win10 is fine for gaming, but I need linux to be a little more widely supported before I switch, and I'm a scrub so I have confidence issues with just how user friendly linux is.

Not the poster but though i would barge in anyway
My parents have a boat and it doesn't have an aux or a tape player so i can't get one of those tape to aux thingys so, i need mine to write CD's other then stuff like that idk why people still get them

>low spec hardware that can't game
why not just use a lightweight linux distro, i doubt you play anything more then indies that would work on linux anyway, and it would run much faster.
Also get an SSD for like 40 bucks, you will thank me later.

I call it the Turbo-Hashinator. I also use it to play games sometimes...

;^)

wait you have an ssd
im reared sorry

I SPELT RETARDED WRONG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That cpu, and the gpus are toasty.

@3.3GHz :}

I think about getting a blu-ray drive for movies, but then I never do.
gpu and ram

That needs to show ram too.

>I think about getting a blu-ray drive for movies, but then I never do.
I thought about that too but I ended up just buying more storage and downloading Blu-ray rips.

That's because they're all running hashing algorithms... and one 1080ti is sort of wedged between another 1080ti and one of the 1080's. (Note the 1080's are on water, and the 1080ti's are on air.)

>gpu and ram
>New gpu or more ram

I just bought the gpu back in december tho

yea just do that and if you need to move it around then get a external hard drive instead and keep all your degenerate animemes on there, its not like drive speed matters for video playback anyway

I'm innawoods with the top package 10/1 dsl. I could drive to town, buy the movie, stop for a drink at the pub, grab a pizza and still make it back before it was half done :(. oh well no city probs out here.

kek

convection tho, are the wc in the top slots? I would put my hottest card in the bottom slot so it could breath and maybe underclock or set a more aggressive fan curve. 91c is too hot for pascal mang.

WCs are up top, they are set to the most aggressive fan curve I can set them too. Both are greatly over clocked, and set to 105% and 120% power (from top to bottom). Also it doesn't matter if a card gets fried. I have 3 year manufacturer warranty.

thanks for pushing card prices up for the rest of us, cocksucker.

is that one of the old pocket pc's?

It's a UMPC

That's what I do mate! Join the club and start mining cryptocurrencies!

you could've just said yes you pedantic shit.

Why hello there.

Pocket PCs and UMPCs are two very different things, retard.