He uses linux

>he uses linux

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I would rather not want to deal with the ransomware shit

>they use loonix, mac, winblows
Fucking fags

>update windows and have proper security to defeat the worm functionality
>install common sense 98 in order to not run random executables

>he uses an operating system
you are obviously fat

or just install gentoo

>Run free software and never worry again.

>he uses
consider suicide

>t. windows pleb

Oops, your thread has been encrypted

>he singleboots

I don't understand.
It's cheese.

What will you do, when the worm will be based on a zero day? Pray for god or pull out the ethernet cable? Fucking idiots.

>he multiboots
>mfw

>he boots

I was a windows shill for a long time and still am sort of because of the eyecandy shit.

I recently switched to Linux again since windows 10 is just ass in every possible way with unnecessary background processes it has which would just hog down my core i7 laptop draining battery. With linux my productivity went up and my problem solving skills have gotten a lot better helping me in college. I ended up ricing my distro with i3 but I love the way it looks now and most of the apps I need work for me on it so I have no issues. EECS major here btw.

>he

might aswell mail your info to Microsoft
half freedom is not freedom

He doesn't delete his initramfs after install and merely hibernate the machine.

>he doesn't boot live CD as main OS

>he OS

>not using stone and stick to get online

Not using pic related.

>unironically being a pedophile

oh shit

>not using pic related

>tfw i will
>tfw windows without internet still has more software and functionality than shitnux

>he's a eye nigger

You have to go back

>Birthday November 11, 1992
nope

>I'm only a few months older than her
>look up some of the other girls
>some are older than me
>K-On Season 2 aired SEVEN years ago
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT REEEEEEE

:^)

check out i3-gaps, its got everything from i3 + some neat addons

>pedo gay fgt