archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/p0-QGx1IgmDgyFomlgZTBg/
wccftech.com/intel-coffee-lake-desktop-6-core-4-core-cpu-leaked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no THREADRIPPER codename

No thanks

MEGA-TASKING = Old and busted
THREAD-RIPPING = New hotness

Intel's naming scheme for the processors is so fucking confusing

I'm interested though, I want to see prices.

LEL AYYYMD COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BTFO

I can't wait until this comes out and then AYYMD shills will do a complete 360 and suddenly say you don't need all the extra cores.

Those 10+ core i9's are going to be in the $2,000 range, I guarantee it.

Can we expect any increase in IPC with threadripper?

I don't think so, that comes with Zen 2.

Watch them be reviewed against 8 core Ryzens instead of HEDT ones

>no prices
inb4 cheapest i9 is $1,400 and the 4c/4t i7 is $750

Ryzen 9 doesn't even exist, you can't review them against an unreleased processor

That looks like BS bro.

>not even a year and they already changed the socket

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"threadripper" is computex, Skylake-X is E3

E3 comes after computex

lol Intel fell for the more cores gimmick.

Is that supposed to be a counter-argument...?

The chart literally says they're using a new socket. You idiots insult Intel for changing sockets for new CPUs every year but it's okay for AMD to change the socket not even 6 months after a new release?

Look it's already happening

What are you talking about you dumb idiot? You can't physically fit 16 cores on AM4 socket, both pin wise and dimensions.

Delusional AMD fags think AMD is doing anything different, when they're still just pumping out more cores

>Intel releases a new processor that requires more connections to work
>JEWS! JEWS! JEWS! JEWS! They just want to wring every penny out of customers by making you change motherboards to upgrade!

>AMD releases a new processor that requires more connections to work
>M-m-muh AMD does nothing wrong! Look at the tech specs idiot! It's okay for AMD to do it! I support dedicated shitting streets for America!

Intel 12 core $2000
AMD 16 core $1200

>7 times the price
>1% better
Ryzen BTFO

Nice try nigger, Skylake-X literally has 50 pins more than Broadwell-E, that's more than enough.

Yes because number of cores is how we measure how good a processor is

>112W quad-core CPU
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

7900 should have I think 10 cores right?
7920 should have 12 I believe

mine now is a 6900 and only has 8 cores.

Comparing intel HEDT processors to ryzen is apples and oranges, designed for different purposes. For home use or gaming I believe in 7th gen that Ryzen will begin to become a HUGE competitor,.

This is AMDs hedt.

Zen 2/3/4 etc will still work on an am4 board.

Can't say the same for delidlake.

finally

Kek. AMD already has the IPC and efficiency advantage.

Maybe if you post enough memes it will become true

We'll we know ryzen 8 core > Intel 6900 8 core

You do the math retard

Of course skylake wouldn't run on an AM4 board. Are you fucking stupid or something? They're from completely different companies

Why does AMD 32 core (server) and 16 core (HEDT) have the same pin count?

You mean AMD is both slower and more expensive

:^)

What would seriously need 12 cores?

Would that even benefit gaming? I often thought 8 cores was an overkill, but 12? Fuck me.

Keep in mind intel is running scared ATM... expect the BIGGEST push ever in intel marketing for the 7th gen - 8th gen trying to quell the upryen.... heh.

Its already happening behind closed doors, the breaking of the tick-tock cycle has already occurred due to ryzen. Intel now has fast tracked HEDT deployment for the first time ever out of step with every other generation including the rollout of the 7 series in general from a tech standpoint.

The new optane will make 7th gen reg processors into powerhouses and intel is banking on this heavily. Want to know more then fly to taiwan and then can talk...

:^)

ok
i'm still getting naples 32 core x2

Damn, I fell for the bait

Compatibility and it ensures future HEDT chips will have enough pins to work with, even the 7nm parts.

Rendering 8k resolution interracial 3D CGI realtime VR sex scenes with your mother or girlfriend scanned in as the woman being gangbanged by niggers

its not just about cores its about the number of threads and the ability to balance load across the CPU which is a art in itself my friend and AMD sadly has never mastered this but does not need to since their not the audience targeted for their CPU line which keeps the cost down while delivering solid performance which is a fact.

>gaming
You need to be over 18 to post on this board.

>new socket a year .... goyim in fear....
>i7 4C/4T
>112W TDP
AyyMD BTFO

>cost per FPS

>this is a fact
[citation needed]

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/p0-QGx1IgmDgyFomlgZTBg/

You really might want to try keeping this retarded chart that constantly gets laughed at to threads where it might have some shred of relevance (Protip: Nobody buys HEDT for muh gaymes)

Aye yo Sup Forums what do ya see?
Why not sit and listen to me?
Where were you when THREADRIPPER came to town?
Where were you when blue team shills all laid down?
Oh my life changed that day, oh it did in a wonderful way!
My downloads were pure, my code was clean and pumping the wife felt pretty keen!
The shills, no longer dumbfounded, quicky awoke!
With a skip and a pop I ended my poke!
Heavens my dear the jewery is near!
I rushed to Sup Forums and what did I see?
140 watts a total T-D-P!
I chuckled aloud and said quite proud,
Back to Isreal you jew for you know what's new?
THREADRIPPER is here and your end is now hear!

>i7 no longer have hyperthreading
>literally just a rebranded i5
>still costs the same price as a real i7 would have in previous generations

So... what's the point of buying Intel anymore? They seem pretty desperate to keep people from jumping ship to Ryzen

lol.

What the fuck are these retard charts, kill yourself, both of you.

Do you want to tell me you don't play solely 10 year old games at 800x600? Casual

>The new optane will make 7th gen reg processors into powerhouses

Their next mainstream CPUs will all be 6 cores (I think i3 might still be 2 cores, or maybe 3, definitely not 4)

So the i7-7740K is for fags who want to keep the single core performance dream alive for one more year.

>7640K
Why?
Those MB cost like $300, right? isn't this just a rebadged i5?

Also, not even a week ago the 'mah cores!' was a meme. I'd be nice if fan boys/fuccbois got their story in order.

>simulated cpu benchmarks

Meanwhile in the real world

Leave gayming out of this and quit shitting up the thread.

>i7 4C/4T

Why the fuck is there a i7 without hyperthreading?

So the i7 will be 6c/12t and the i5 will be 6c/6t? Unless there's a huge jump in IPC from Skylake I still don't see a point in buying that over a Ryzen 5 or a previous gen i7.

The chart I posted wasn't even a gayming benchmark.

>[citation needed]
AMD and its purpose is to compete not with people who render audio/video or do modeling or deep learning.

Its purpose and where it is good is and always will be running vidya and thats about it, not a bad thing but that hasnt changed and is what keeps their processors cheaper.

>he thinks it's just gayming

You realize this chart makes Intel look terrible, right?

Base clocks are pathetic.

AMD fags confirmed for illiterate

You realize this chart makes Adobe look terrible, right?

Don't you think it's time to get new image? See

>literally 0.1s difference
I'd rather enjoy my games NOT stuttering than to finish my epic meme exports 0.1s faster, thank you.

any intel processor prior to 6th gen is literally garbage. Only the new 7th gen intel chips per intel will take advantage of win10 features and be able to run optane.

Intel will not allow and has blocked any future functionality in all prior processors to help accommodate users to making the right decision by upgrading their computers to the 7th gen since its design is so radical that no other processor before it can do what the processors in the 7th gen do hence why Optane and other exclusive win10 features will only function on the 7th gen. ---===* The more you know :D

Yeah really terrible

Sure are a lot of terrible developers out there

It's a rebranded i5. Don't ask me why. Intel is just throwing whatever crap at the wall to see what sticks.
Yeah, it doesn't seem like it's going to be that great. But they are at a dead end in terms of IPC and their process improvements aren't helping much. wccftech.com/intel-coffee-lake-desktop-6-core-4-core-cpu-leaked/

You realize this chart makes Javascript look terrible, right?

>>The new optane will make 7th gen reg processors into powerhouses
Optane basically will run alongside intels 7th gen processors exclusively from Intel like an AI learning the users habits and establishing fetch requests to preload data based upon them. Thats all it is but it will speed up everything a user does exponentially. Intel has singlehandedly revolutionized the way people will use and see computers.

What a time to be alive!

>0.04s difference this time
Now amplify by 50 and reverse Intel with AMD and you get frame-time differences in gayming

Kek. How many non gayming benchmarks have you posted? 2?

Gotta love AMD fag rationalizations

>Ryzen is horrible at everything. It's the software developers fault!

>shitting up a thread with cherrypicked benchmarks posted a million times

Oh boy, 3 this time!

I can post these all day

Ryzen is garbage at anything that isn't rendering/encoding

And here's what happens when you look at the single core performance right next to the multicore performance. Oops, suddenly Intel's huge single core advantage looks like a piddly little joke. lol

>i7-7700k doesn't even appear on the chart because it's so slow

Intel literally BTFO for all eternity. Why even buy above the i5 at this point?

Userbenchmark is shit

lol.

Ryzen is also garbage at making your games stutter all the time... Unlike Intel, they are excellent at stuttering, mate.

>microsoft excel

>i5-7600K demolishes an i7-6800K
This chart is beyond pants on head retarded

ryzen is fine for non windows based systems, it does suck at rendering but not everyone sits around rendering shit, do you?

>I can post these all day
We know. You pretty much have no life and have been in every one of these threads for the past three months posting the exact same cherry picked benchmarks non-stop.

Kek. What's his next benchmark, Sup Forumsros?

He'll probably switch back to GAYMAN.

Won't work on this thread :^)

Make a new one.