Бyмп

Бaмп

Seks

You should be my bf

Have sex with this guy while being the boyfriend of this guy

Take me to Australia from this shit pleas

I like half that idea

get asylum in Europe

>tfw you will never have a hot australian boyfriend.

Commit suicide.

Stop

Fuck you

>mfw I came to this thread to post the same thing

>gay in russia

didnt think that one through before you were born did u op

I ship it

Post pics

Suicide is the correct choice for you. It will help you solve your suffering. Stop hurting the world with your existence.

Fuck you [2]

Are your parents ashamed of your existence?

Mepзким гoмoфoбaм caмoe мecтo имeннo в Eблapycиcии

Sissy butthurt

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=J5HrPN4VwBA

I am a proud Belarusian homophobe.

>this
>muscular

kys

Bce yжe пoняли чтo ты хyecoc

Fapable

WTF i love turkey now

bügüdü yine :Dd

Move in with me and repeatedly pound my pink boipus

We know you are a disease on a healthy society of course. Your projection is like telling a Doctor he must be ill when he gives you a diagnosis and recommendation for treatment.

join the army

Гoмoceкcyaльнocть иcключeнa ICD-10
apps.who.int/classifications/icd10/browse/2016/en

Fuck off.

Probably kill yourself.

This is honestly the best option

Get a bf
Alternatively, come to America and be my bf

Take me :3

that cartoon is fucked up

>ICD
Please, try something that is not the product of western liberalism please. Homosexuality is a disease and anyone healthy knows that.

That may be so, but I like dick

Then follow this recommendation here

Suicide is the unique option in Russia.

no u lol

>Please, try something that is not the product of western liberalism please
The meme that honosexuality is a disease is also a product of western Christian idiocy just like communism, Orthodoxy and other crap lie that
All that pidorahas like you jerk off to are prosucts of the West

t. another Russian

buttseks with men

>The meme that honosexuality is a disease is also a product of western Christian idiocy
Western Christianity is not here. Orthodoxy is and both Tsars and Communists (minus Lenin) had homosexuality as illegal. Why do you think the West is so gay? Homosexuality is a disease that has taken over the West.

>homosexuality is primarily a Western disease
Why was Lenin a poofter then

Why belarusians and khokhly are homophobes?

He was a western educated Communist who had spent years in London and Switzerland.

Orthodoxy and communism are diseases that destroyed Russia

Homosexuality is not a desease :3

No, but most of the homosexual "scene" is.

How did Orthodoxy destroy Russia? Orthodoxy held it together and made it strong.

Yes it is. It is a mental illness for the individual and a societal disease for everyone else.

move to gayrope

Homosexuality is an illness. The best thing for you is to dedicate yourself to other parts of life and be celibate. You can consider marrying an asexual woman or, if you're a Christian, find a Christian lesbian to marry.

move to DPRK

Move to USA

Because you're russia I also presume you look like pics related

Funny thing is they are more homophobic than Russia.

>4.5%
I feel ashamed it is so high.

"Illness" is defined as a condition that significantly decreases your ability to sustain your daily life. According to you, how does homosexuality fit in this definition?
Protip: it doesn't fit at all and you're an ignorant asshole.

Because "muh degeneracy"

>you're an ignorant asshole.
Buttthurt homosexual detected. Go back to dying of AIDs please.

study harder and try to move to scandis.

There are many mental illnesses you can hide and life a normal life with

Try again

>What should I do if I'm gay?
Fix yourself.

That is called compensatory medication. Don't lecture me, kid. I study Pharmacy.

gimme your number ;)

whats it like being gay in russia

There are mental illnesses you can hide without meds and life a normal life with
Faggotry is one of them, just look at all closet gay men in the early 20th century who got themselves a wife and kids because they had no other choice

there's nothin wrong 2 men fucking as nobody points out lesbians, even though it's NO different. i think if the question of whether it is genetic or inherited from influence then putin has it right about parading/gay dancing in front of young minds.

He has a tiny cock though

Lesbians are also wrong and lesbianism is a mental illness just as homosexuality is.

better than being gay in eastern europe and asia

why hide?
Just don't be one of those cancerous flamboyant pieces of shit.
Be like a proper human being.

Also

buttsecks is degenerate. People shit through the anus. It is disgusting to stick a part of your body into someone's 'garbage disposal cavity'

...not

>icd-10

once again see

Youtube gay holding hands russia

once agains see

>buttsecks is degenerate.
So is fucking a non monogamous vagina. There are still small amounts of another man's cum in there

>buttsecks is degenerate. People shit through the anus. It is disgusting to stick a part of your body into someone's 'garbage disposal cavity'
You have just insulted all the people with anal fetish.

>one of those cancerous flamboyant pieces of shit.
That's a clear majority of faggots, unfortunately

lmao, if I'm holding hands with another guy here (which I will never do) people won't say shit.. They'll probably swear you in their mind and give you bad looks. No one would bat an eye. That's it.

Moldovans are known for their tolerancy.

You are not saying anything there.

>There are still small amounts of another man's cum in there
there's probably still small amounts of semen on your hands since you last masturbated. That really doesn't mean shit.

кopoчe, я нe знaю кaк cкaзaть этo пo aнглийcкий, нo я cкaжy этo пo pyccки

Кaк y юpиcтoв ecть зaкoны и кoнcтитyция, тaк и y вpaчeй ecть cвoя кoнcтитyция — oнa нaзывaeтcя ICD.

Hикoгдa ни oдин вpaч нe мoжeт выдyмaть cвoю бoлeзнь. ICD зaкoнoдaтeльнo зaкpeплeн кaк в Poccии, тaк и в твoeй cpaнoй Eблapycии. Taк чтo пpocтo пo фaктy гoмoceкcyaльнocть нe являeтcя зaбoлeвaниeм.

Sapienti sat.

But it's still my cum

Sort your head out.

I really liked it. kek.

ICD has been infiltrated by liberal westerners with an agenda for decades. It cannot be taken seriously on this issue for that reason. I know what the ICD is, I am making the point that it should not be listened to. Homosexuality is a mental illness.

Hang yourself on a crane.

Once again. Пpям кaк для тyпeнькoгo.

>ICD зaкoнoдaтeльнo зaкpeплeн кaк в Poccии, тaк и в твoeй cpaнoй Eблapycии. Taк чтo пpocтo пo фaктy гoмoceкcyaльнocть нe являeтcя зaбoлeвaниeм.

Tы пидopaшкa штoлe?

define mental illness, i would think a mental illness is something a person has no control over. willingly fucking a man/woman with consent is no impairment of the mind, some animals do it, for recreation! live and let live

but we are humans and we are bound to make mistakes.

Even though I'm homo I'm still not sure completely whether it's a mental disease I'm having or not.

>I'm still not sure completely whether it's a mental disease
It's an evolutionary mistake at the very least

t. homo

Try asking around on Sup Forums.

Mental illness is deviation from the psychiatric norm. Schizophrenics, homosexuals would be examples of it.

Does not matter what is legislated, that legislation was passed under western pressure when things were at the weakest. Signing some laws to get west to shut up is not the same thing as changing minds on it. It is all for appearances.