Can you spot the differences?

Can you spot the differences?

>both goat culture
>both godlike cuisine
>both based empires in the past
>both full of nice, funny kind-hearted beautiful people, who can nonetheless be courageous and though in moments of need, and strong in times of misery
>both oppressed by evil neighbouring countries, and hated by stupid angry jelly racists
>both loved by educated people
>both speak a romance language and are catholic
>soccer is a huge deal in both
>similar flags

I sure can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDUN-mKyJn4
youtube.com/watch?v=-LbbJXyM0SM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mexico
>empire

>who are the aztecs

>aztecs
>based

>both full of nice, funny kind-hearted beautiful people, who can nonetheless be courageous and though in moments of need, and strong in times of misery

Mexico, yes.

Italy, no.

>mexico
>godlike cuisine

M*xicans are scum. They're just as violent as our niggers despite having next to zero niggers in their country.

>Can you spot the differences?
One invented fascism, the other invented pinatas.
Mexico wins.

>>both oppressed by evil neighbouring countries
Who opress Italy?

You are basically mexican

Shut up slavshit

el peruANO

>The Mexican Empire was the first independent post-colonial state in Mexico. It was the only former colony of the Spanish Empire to establish a monarchy after independence and for a short time and was short-lived, lasting less than two years. Ruled by only one emperor, Agustín I of Mexico, who reigned for less than eight months.

Yeah we had and empire and it was a mistake

>mistake
memes
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUN-mKyJn4

Austria.

t. giuseppe alighieri rodriguez

el peruANO

You had a puppet for an emperor, put in there by Napoleon.
Hardly an empire.

I'm literally sitting besides a peruANO that is eating tacos

Austria, France, Spain?
The only reason we united so late is because everyone had to fight their battles here.

That was the second one

WE HAD 2 EMPIRES MOTHERFUCKER
AZTEC EMPIRE
AND INDEPENDENT EMPIRE AFTER CONQUISTA

How?

Let me fix this hermano.
Before the independence was the Aztec empire (1325-1521).
After the independence we had two empires.
The first empire (1821-1823)
The second empire (1826-1867) witch was

>mexico
>godlike cuisine

Both are not white.

Why hello, yes, hello.

that was implicit in godlike cuisine, whites can't have good cuisine

and we are proud of it

How come Mexicans get to America and decide to throw away all their past, actually good recipes

because they try to fit in and become americans

if you go to USA and you don't eat shit food you're not a real american

Crab? Are you kidding me, Lupita?

This shit is common in south america...

Please do not compare this piece of diarrhea with the best cuisine of the universe.

what are the most known brazilian dishes?, I honestly have never heard of your cuisine, while, at least here in europe, mexican seems to be well known and liked by most people

I don't know anything about Mexican history. How controversial is this opinion?

He was talking about the first Mexican empire, not the second.

And your video is shit, though. This Sup Forums shit is just as cringy as being a PC tumblrina.

Not at all, emperor Maximilian was really a cool guy. Juarez was also great, and anyone who disagrees is just and edgy right winger trying to push some retarded bullshit.

Napoleon III, on the other hand, was a cunt. Which is why the second empire wasn't a good thing either. Sooner or later they would have replaced Maximilian with someone else. He was just a victim of the circumstances (absolutelly everyone betrayed him and he was naive as fuck). They didn't acomplish much either (the french never really had control over the land). So yeah.

Not enough bananas for you?

hola mi amigos

Why fwuffy hab sickies?

There's a lot of similarities between cuisines throughout south america... It just happens that Mexico shares borders with the US. Their cuisine gained popularity there, like most countries with massive emigration waves towards the US.

>good-for-nothing people that have contributed nothing to the world, but think the world envies them because THEY WUZ KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=-LbbJXyM0SM

I mean central and south america...

Sorry, we don't use bananas all that much dear alberto.

People need to die for shit like that.

Stopped watching after he said there was less freedom during Juarez's government because he prohibited the Church to own lands. Juarez's government was not perfect, but for fuck's sake the church owned 50-80% of the territory.

tfw half mexican half italian

italians look normal

spics look like subhuman manlets

we are actually north americans, but I get what you're saying, I know that in some central and south american countries they also have tamales, or similar, do you also have something like tortillas?
btw, you didnt answer my question

unfortunately the dumb spaniards decided to fuck the natives instead of genociding them, thus giving birth to a whole new species called the human bean

glad I don't carry much indigenous blood but still it's a curse most of us have to live with

>tfw I'm whiter than all those south terrones

still subhuman

Spain is a great country. Prove me wrong.

spain =/= mexico

>both are gangrened with organised crime
>both are shitholes which belongs to their northern neighbour

t. Luigi Rodriguez

>Austria

He means Austria-Hungary. They were assholes desu.

>what were the holy roman emperors fighting their petty wars against the french on italian soil
you guys were all muh victorian empire an shit but earlier european history didn't have you as protagonist

holy shit

SUDACAS MAD AS FUCK AGAIN in this thread

completely BTFO that the ONLY latin american country that matters for the rest of the world is mexico

IMAGINE HOW THEY FEEL

mexico being completely fucked is STILL the superior to them

imagine being THAT cucked, imagine being FOREVER overshadowed

sad!

Those were the days when you could just go and grab a piece of Italy for your country.

FINALLY
I found a difference!

>no strong bbc portuguese bull to fuck my tight swollen up pussy

hello redneck

Italians are a whole head taller

i want proof

pity desu, butt is way superior to boobs

ashamed by my gay countrymen

>mexico
>superior

Calm down, Pablo!

Please come and take lombardy-venetia back.

It's like winning the retard olympics, but yes, better than you desu.

t. giuseppe alighieri ragatzelli

t. pablito el perrito

whats with all the mexican hate? blows my mind

Your media is doing a great job. Besides, some of us are insufferable cunts. Not that they are any better, though.

Which half which

you only like mexico because you can eat tacos and all that shit, fatass

They still have to go back though

have you been to Mexico? its fucking awesome, and i'm not talking about white mexico like cancun. i'm talking about real mexico, the food is to die for, the atmosphere is amazing, and people are generally nice. also, i love me some tacos.

CHI

PS

AND

MAYO

QUESO?

CHI

PO

>white mexico like cancun
But most of the help was pretty brown, except for concierges and that sort of thing. Even the spic tourists were brown.

>itt monkeyzilians trying to meme another country

Isn't that basically atol

BRICS is a meme

both almost fucked USA. Mafia then cartels.. well i guess Mexico is more competent in that matter.

No

Based Italbro

post italian qts

pls no bully italy

Yep, we were mexicans for a very short time.

Do you ever wish Guatemala was still part of Mexico?

Nothing would be that different, so no.

How similar is the food? Do you still eat tacos, or what would be the main guatemalan dish.

Rapes are not nearly as common in Italy.

Yes. Mexicans don't have such delusions of grandeur.