Find ONE flaw

Find ONE flaw

Done. Now delete your purchase validation thread.

>purchase validation

>implying he can afford it

Too big
>inb4 manlet with girl hands

t. 6'2'' with big hands

>Too big

Your bull is too big for ya

>remove bezels on a standard galaxy phone
>android retards lose their shit and think its magic

Old Apple tier levels of fucking dumb shit. Android devices will always be the dumb gimmick shit for retards and teenage girls while iPhones will always be for people who don't give a shit about customization and just want a working app launcher.

Yeah, try reaching the top left of your screen with your thumb while only using the phone with the right hand. Not even that guy btw

and
roid

>Android is for retards and teenage girls while iPhones are for people who want a working app launcher
You got your shit mixed up senpai

No, I go out in the real world and I know females. Most of them use Android devices. I have no idea why but they do. They don't know and don't care about anything

Its a very slippery device without a case.

Way too expensive to what they offer

>curved maymay
I just wanted a flat screen

>touchjizz

what the fuck happened to daredevil... i mean batman?

it's a touch screen

The camera is only 12 megapickels in fucking 2017

>muh pixels
>need bigger numbers for things to be good because the numbers that are small sux
>MUH PIXELS

>Android
>rounded screen corners
>fuckhuge
>no keyboard
>non-removable battery
>doesn't even have a physical home button

Why the fuck would you need a bigger resolution

Battery is non-removable.

That is literally the ONLY thing stopping me from buying it.

>I know females. Most of them use Android devices.
I have literally never met a single female in my entire life that has an android. And I'm a normie too

I know at least three girls that use or have used Android

>no keyboard
How is this even a valid point, have you been timelocked in 2001 for the last 16 years?

>How is this even a valid point
It's a personal device and I prefer physical keyboards.

I went from a 5 to a 7 and I HATE having to be a charger slave. But the camera is fucking amazing for point and shoot.

>Bad fingerprint sensor placement
>Weird ass aspect ratio
>Bixby
>Touchwiz bloat

It's like 800 bucks, Bixby is still not finished, it's a fingerprint magnet and a case/screen protector is pretty much required because shit will shatter if it falls more than one inch.

That didn't stop me from getting one though. Got a spigen tough armor with the little kickstand and I'm digging watching streams on the side while at work. Not liking the tempered glass protector I have on it. I'm definitely having a little more trouble getting certain gestures to register so I'm looking to replace that sometime soon.

Before or after it catches fire?

it's not an s7 edge international version with an AOSP rom installed on it

Iris scanning for people that opt of using biometric identifiers, so there is no way to opt out anymore.

Cell phone front facing cameras are the real ones that should be covered with tape.

>no ir blaster
>battery could be better

You know the iris scanning sensor is near infrared, right? I think we all know what that means.

>shit camera
>shit software
>edge display meme with round corners
>non-removable battery
>built in malware (carrier iq)
>overpriced
>fingerprint scanner on back

Why do people use tape? Open the device and disconnect the cameras. That's what I did with my MacBook and my Nexus 5.

>disconnecting it from the OS is safer than tape

hehe dirtydanTV xd
fuck off 12 year old

Can you read? I said I opened my devices and disconnected the cameras. They're only connected by small flex cables, and you just unplug them, stupid ass.

price

You cannot use it as a desktop PC.
Surface Phone FTW

I can't even recall one single time I looked at my cellphone and though man, I should replace my desktop with this.

Literally everything Samshit does on top of stock android, especially the things that block parts of stock android.

Getting rid of one of the few redeeming things about Samsung phones: a physical home button and offscreen menu and back buttons.

And worst of all

The bezzleless meme and curved edge displays.

Some of us aren't Normie's with iPhone screens that look like a crime scene and we actually get cases for phones.

Some of us like watching videos at fullscreen without stupid fucking distortions.

Some of us like the good old fashion 100% accurate grip detection technology called not being a fucking screen.

If the screen isn't completely flat it's trash.

>3
>Has used
>Implying they used apple
user, girls don't like function they prefer a e s t h e t i c s

No NVMe.

Good goy, buy two devices instead of one.

There literally are no flaws if you can afford it.

It's too expensive and premium. I don't need all those nice features.

There is no such thing as a perfect phone and anyone that declares a phone to have no flaws a few weeks after it is released is someone that doesnt deserve to be heard.

Too much can go wrong yet.

Round corners

I will happily do so when neither device is capable of fulfilling the other's purpose, such as situations like this.

I live in a popular city, not some American hick town. It started many years ago during Apple's stubbornness to use larger displays. Girls started switching so they can watch their makeup tutorials better.

There are duplicate apps for everything (samshit versions)

and 2 assistants.

fuck that

Slippery

>curved edges and corners

Done

Most fragile phone ever, I would sacrifice the sweet oled screen and amazing camera of the S8 for the utilitarian and supbar durability of the LG G6, that thing is a tank and battery life is amazing too, two different flagships for different types of people i guess but i willl def appriciate the liberty pf not having to treat your phone like a mobile piece of crystal

Poorfags filter: the phone

>two clocks

Made by Shitsung
>Touchjizz
>Screen distorts near the edges and reflect light
>Fragile as shit
>Obscure screen aspekt ratio
>Small battery
>Mono speaker
>Over $600 for this

It's a fucking meme product

The edge is annoying as fuck. I have the s7e and the unwanted touches destroy all the user experience for me. You can't hold this phone normally without tocihing some screen.

it sucks

I got my fiancee to switch from iOS to Android and she would never go back to iOS now, she described the experience like behind hit in the shin

IOS users suffer from Stockholm syndrome, they are trapped in digital hell but they deal with it by loving their jailers

>Piece of shit plastic
>Not an Apple device
>Made by gooks
>Gaydroid

Kys faggot

Good films, as in cinema films, not normie TV shows, come in the same aspect ratio. Text is adjustable, the only problems are games, but who plays games on their phone?

Every women in my family has an iPhone except for me.

F R A G I L E

Screen shattered from a 3 foot drop on concrete with an OtterBox case. I'll post tomorrow with my replacement phone if this thread is still up.

The curved screen makes it impossible for screen protectors to work.

>Samshit
Bonus flaws:
>TouchWiz
>feels cheaper in hand than it should
>potential pocket fire (???)

Where in the fuck are you from? Most girls I met have iPhones with some kind of a ridiculous case attached to it... The ones that know/care jack shit about tech use android. And then there's the hard normie tier ones that use low end lumias because they're cheap and can run Fagbook, whazapp and vibrator...

Galaxy Note 4 for life fåm

>Where in the fuck are you from?

London. I know more female Android users of all ages/types than iOS users. Girls really don't give a shit as long as it can make calls and text and send and receive instant messages on WhatsApp.

Actually I sold 4 iPhone 5s to teenage girls because , muh iPhone on a 2 years bill pay contract.The phone cost €50 upfront where they could get Samsung S6 or Samsung A5 2017 for free on that plan. Most of the small business guys who come to the store have Samsung or HTC.

iPhones are more of an American thing as far as I'm aware, I'm also in Europe and most women I see have some kind of Android phone

it's fragile as fuck. been selling them for two weeks and a fuckload of them have been dropped and got fucking wrecked. waaaaay more than any other phone.

they also had this problem with the note 7 even before they got recalled.

0/10 phone is a literal glass cannon.