Why do people need laptop bags? where are they going with their laptop?

Why do people need laptop bags? where are they going with their laptop?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/wolfiecindy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To work?

Demon semen

To resume fapping in the bathroom if needed

thats the only time you don't need a laptop bag

Work. Friend's place. Travelling. LAN parties (are they even still a thing?). Anywhere that isn't home.

People who work don't put their laptop in a carrying bag by itself. It's like photographers and lens caps. Nobody has time for that shit.

you're right they jam it in there with all the other crap they need

Lectures/Lab Sessions, Friends houses

To the local café so they can look important by doing fucking nothing

I put my laptop in my bag to take it from home to work. Once I'm at work, I just carry it around until I'm ready to leave, then it goes back in the bag

>where are they going with their laptop?

TO STARBUCKS

Gonna crank out that MVP.
Yeah, it's gonna be a webapp made with node.
I'm a pretty hardcore code artisan,
so it shouldn't take more than 3-4 hours on my
macbook pro.
I know all of the shortcuts in sublime,
so that also saves a lot of time.

How do I fuck her

Outside. But this is Sup Forums, so I understand your confusion.

spread her legs then push your penis inside of her vagina

>Carrying stuff in feminine bags
How to spot a numale 101

It prevents scratching if you have other things in your backpack. If I wanted my laptop to look like i bought it at a swapmeet, i'd do just that.

I need a laptop bag so that I have a place to hold my laptop when I take it places because that's literally what laptops are built for, portability.

how did this thread get legitimate responses

>her

nvm, i thought this post was talking about those zip up laptop protector things. derp.

?

well I mean a laptop bag can cover anything from a slim, stupid messenger bag, to the ordinary kind of bag that a lot of people carry their shit in, to backpacks and such. People carry laptops because that's the whole point of a laptop, you can pick it up and go somewhere else with it. If people didn't carry laptops around you'd be bitching at them for buying a laptop that never leaves the desk, instead of getting a desktop.

and do identify the semen daemon.

scratches build character

>where are they going with their laptop?
Airports. Fucking airports man. Thankfully airplanes with wifi are a thing.

I really only came hee for the titties, her face is kinda FUBAR tho

>face is kinda FUBAR tho

Looks like a tan Jessica Rabbit

Face is fine, she just has too much makeup in the wrong places

it rains sometimes

Interviews
Meetups
Work
Things you don't do

I'm pretty sure the whole idea behind a laptop is portability

wtf

The whole point of a laptop is to bring it places, otherwise you'd just get a desktop.

Malia Obama sex tape when?

walking around with your laptop in your hand looks dumb.
get a cool bag

For when, you know, you actually leave your mom's basement and go outside. Not like you would know user.

it physically hurts that ill never be with a girl this beautiful. I'm killing myself

BLEACHED.BIZ

it's less "where are they going" and more the fact that they're going anywhere in the first place and value things they spend their money on
if i spent like 500 on a laptop i would protect it with a bag/case
also if i set it down it won't get dirty
i understand understanding any environment (physically or socially) is hard for a NEET like you to comprehend but i'll hold your grease-stained hand along the way if you'd like

me too

I use a backpack when I carry my laptop, because I tend to carry a whole fuckton of shit to school and work with me, but when I'm just carrying my iPad, i use a minimalistic bag with a shoulder strap. One padded zipper pouch for the iPad (a 12.9" Pro!), a second zipper pocket (for a USB battery, one Lightning cable, one micro-USB cable, and my Apple Pencil), and one open pocket that I usually use for a sheaf of blank paper (which I keep around in case of emergencies, despite having the iPad, although I only end up using about ten sheets per semester).

I've gotten through an entire semester now carrying only an iPad. It's my computer, it's all of my textbooks, it's my independent reading, it's my notebooks, and at times, it's even my camera. It's legit as hell. I no longer need to worry about remembering where I put any given piece of paper, or buying/remembering/carrying pens/pencils/ink/lead/erasers/paper/notebooks/whatever. I just grab about three pounds worth of stuff and go.

>three pounds

user an ipad pro costs more like 1500 pounds.

I got mine for seven hundred Ameripesos, muchacho. And, for what it's worth, having this iPad (roughly letter size, active digitizer, outdoor-viewable display, great PDF rendering support) makes pirated textbooks *extremely* practical, and I pirate about $300-500 worth of textbooks per semester. It practically pays for itself.

who is that semen demon?

I don't understand why you faggots even need a laptop. You that much a loser that you need a computer with you on the go? LMAO at your life hahahaha.

>It's like photographers and lens caps. Nobody has time for that shit.
This is some next level b8

Spanish, maybe the next girlfriend of Justin Bieber

Obama's kids are hideous and will only get more ugly as they age. Who the fuck would even watch a sex tape from them.

She has a nice big fat ass.

It's true though.

Yeah we got it's great m8, it's just a bigger tablet

Actually not
A pro photographic lens is anywhere from 500 to a few thousand €, if you're using it and you've it on your shoulder it's OK to go without but in the moment you stop using it you want the cap on.

A little scratch will hardly change the quality of the picture but lenses in good conditions never lose value, a scratch on a 1500 lens will instantly mean half its price

To work of course.
You don't think I'll do my train commute with my laptop on my hand all the way, right?

I know this may BLOW your mind, but some people using the mobile aspect of laptops quite literally. Some people even leave the house!

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little >she post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" every semen demon is a trap concept, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about boipucci. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic >she-posting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "TRAPS AREN'T GAY." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

outside unlike you, OP

you alright man?

Do you expect someone to walk around holding the laptop bare by the body? What the fuck?

It hurts that I'm in a relationship and live with 3 girls and can't even try

After thought, wait 30 years and you will in neural VR user

I know about the prices but you obviously never worked with any professional photographer in your life.

Lenses don't scratch as easily as you might believe.

t. long time /p/oster

For LAN parties you needed a truck to transport dat CRT

That's not how this works mong. The question should be:

If you don't own a laptop bag, because you aren't going anywhere with your laptop, why do you need a laptop?

and a crane to load/unload it

>you obviously never worked with any professional photographer in your life.
>implying
I work and study in the field, last week I dropped a 70D (avoided the worst with my foot) and I can tell you that while you can find people less careful with their equipment is just stupid to not put on a cap.

That's their money at the end of the day, there are those with a D5 as a main body who will still be careful with a d3100 in their hands

I have a laptop sleeve and a bag, how the fuck else am I supposed to carry it to work?

I need her bags and I KNOW EXACTLY WHY

Sorry m8, but you're a moron and/or a liar. I am a professional videographer and have worked with many others like me. It's a cardinal sin to pack away lenses without both caps on. One tiny little bit of grit or plastic can create a huge scratch which not only cuts resale value but also removes the coating and causes flare. If you know a photographer who goes around with expensive lenses without the caps on, they are categorically idiots.

Why haven't you installed Source Mage yet?

>people even leave the house!
[citation needed]

t. kindergarten dropout.

I haven't seen such blatant shilling in awhile.

My laptop was given to me by my job. It goes in a bag because I constantly travel with it. Why else would you own a laptop?

>be me
>be 18
>liked megaman for years
>buy megaman laptop bag because "le nerdy XDD"
>be now
>have Megaman laptop bag I never use since it's unprofessional