What company is the most technologically advanced ? Boeing has a force field patent

What company is the most technologically advanced ? Boeing has a force field patent

Other urls found in this thread:

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=8981261.PN.&OS=PN/8981261&RS=PN/8981261
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sauce?

>thinking any government contractor has advanced technology.

SpaceX & Tesla obv
In their respective markets their nearest competitor isn't even close to having a comparable product.

SpaceX ->reusable rocket vs crashing in the fucking ocean.
Tesla ->Massive Lithium Ion battery production vs combustion engines

>My dad can beat up your dad: the post

that's low quality even for calling me a faggot.
Suck my dick or I'll get 10 of my niggers to come to you're house and spank the ass with some spatulas

Have you seen the Nintendo Switch?

Boeing will probably be done in 20 years.

>unironically talking about meme 'pls buy stock' companies like they're at all relevant
>doesn't acknowledge multinationals that have been in advanced industries for decades
lel, go back to your pseudo tech """news""" site

spacex is private you cunt fucker.

>Boeing has a force field patent
You can have a patent on technology before it exists and without even the math or proof that your patented thing even has to work

Why do you think this lmao.

> reusable rocket vs crashing in the fucking ocean
Yes, but is recycling cheaper than just building a new one? I know that your common sense is screaming "it's obvious", but you should be really careful with that.

The military. My question is the following.

How much more advanced is bleeding edge military technology compared to what civilians have access to?

In terms of augmented/virtual reality, propulsion, and nanotechnology?

>thinking any government contractor has advanced technology.

Government contractors have been at the bleeding edge for decades, simply because government/defense is the only one with the money and will to do it.

You are clueless

you honestly believe it's going to remain private? An industry that resource intensive? This is exactly why its a meme company. There is no incentive to do anything relevant and to get proper funding.

public is 50 years behind

it's much easier and cost effective to let the free market handle innovation than to hire a dedicated secret research team. There is only so much you can do even if you can throw loads of money at problems

while there is a lot of advanced tech I would imagine that it's not completely otherworldly

I had a long response but it was incoherent.

Sufficient to say, it's hard to reuse but they've built their rocket to make it easy. And to completely rebuild a rocket takes time, like 10 years. SpaceX is only going to be competing with Blue Origin maybe a few others in 10+ years.

bullshit, this might have been true 50 years ago

with the exponential speed of growth you can't say where we will be 50 years from now

Have you worked in the defense industry, it's a jobs program that succeeds by sheer numbers.

I work at a nuclear submarine base.

It feels like the military is decades behind. The mentality is "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." So a lot of computers are from the 80s & 90s

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=8981261.PN.&OS=PN/8981261&RS=PN/8981261

This is the case.

Worked on a very important thing that was 70% from the late 90's and incremental improvements since to prevent hardware obsolescence.

Although stuff being developed is 'magic number' years ahead of what is deployed, so it's not as bad as you might think but it's still bad.