Logitech G102

Redpill me on this mouse

Other urls found in this thread:

gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g203-prodigy-gaming-mouse
overclock.net/t/1615853/g102-mercury-sensor-info
youtube.com/watch?v=V4lqxQL1x4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

I'm sure it's decent never had a problem with my logitech mice until they get like 6 years old.

But also fuck logitech for only putting 2 thumb buttons on their mice now, 3 is objectively superior and the perfect amount.

Just as good as the G Pro for half the price.

I have it and it works like a mouse 10/10

>No freescroll,
but I bet it's a comfortable mouse with a top sensor, could use it more for fps than an all round mouse like a g502. Might get one myself at some point.

it's one of logitechs 'cheaper' mice

I have it. Its pretty good. Probably the best price/performance mouse for a while. I wish i could turn off the led lights without installing logikek software though.

Just get an MX Master.
After getting one I can't go back, this thing is like the rolls royce of computer mice. Freescroll and thumbscroll are amazing

I love the MX master, i use it for work. At home I use the G900 which is better imo

gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g203-prodigy-gaming-mouse

overclock.net/t/1615853/g102-mercury-sensor-info

In US and Europe it's sold as G203

In Asia it's G102

>G900
ew

go get a fucking g502.

I had it but I prefer wireless

Is it good for gaming?

Not him, but yes, it's good. youtube.com/watch?v=V4lqxQL1x4U

>stop discussing technology
You're literally the cancer killing this board, end yourself faggot

Shape is a little awkward, as the sides are beveled outwards, but other than that, it feels great. Very solid, especially for $25.

Owner here. The sensor is great, the buttons are completely configurable and the lights can be changed/turned off. The only complaint I have is that it could have been a little more ergonomic regarding its design.

Well worth 20 euros I paid for it. If you want a new mouse that doesn't scream "gayming" and has an excellent sensor buy it.

need to install software to turn of the light

Not everyone plays assfaggots like you.

Logitech's in-house Mercury sensor is apparently just as good as the top-shelf PixArt 3360. Aside from that, the other "downgrades" from the G Pro are lack of braided cable and lower-quality switches for the main buttons.

It's okay. Haven't used it for gaming as it was a gift for my room mate.

Using one now. I like it over other mice I've tried like mx518, v3, deathadder, zowie za, etc. Nice and light. Build quality is nice too. Feels solid and no rattles. The mouse skates aren't very good though. I'm waiting for some third-party skates to arrive in the mail.

You can install the software, save the settings to hardware and uninstall. That's what I did to turn off the lights.

>You can install the software, save the settings to hardware and uninstall
Thanks for the tip but fuck it. Dont want it to touch my system.

Install it in a virtual machine then.

Ill install it on my sisters PC :) Good idea!

dont bother getting logishit and cop yourself a zowie