How do we kick the Germanic scum out of South Tyrol? Only 27.5% of the population speaks Romance languages...

How do we kick the Germanic scum out of South Tyrol? Only 27.5% of the population speaks Romance languages. This is a problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolzano
youtube.com/watch?v=1H7RZjN7baQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

import french speaking refugees from west africa

more refugees

South Tyrol succession soon, olivefuckers

Las Bolzano son Italiana. Good luck taking us out of the capital: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolzano

>According to the 2011 census, 73.80% of the city's inhabitants spoke Italian, 25.52% German and 0.68% Ladin as their first language

>Tmw you realize there's a place in Italy where Germans are the majority
>Tmw you realize muslim immigration to Germany is just karma for that
-Dalai Lama

stop oppressing Germans shitlord

Specially Austria since it's over 7% mudslime. Why would South Tyrolese want to get united with a caliphate again?

they are so fucking annoying with their victim complex, despite being priviledged and literally stealing other regions' money. Worse than terroni, sometimes I wish we'd give them back to austria so they'd know what working really means, but we would lose some top tier mountains.

I had a fight with them in Prague. I would like to give Süd Tyrol to Austria soooo much, but yeah Mountains are really beautiful.

And Bolzano is really nice too. Most of the major cities are majority Italian speaking in fact. The German speaking fags are all rural rednecks like our Ladin cousins.

Maybe you just give that clay back to Austria or force it to go independent

I want to give them only the rural regions. The bigger cities should belong to Italians.

Italy should belong to Germany desu.

Your mom should belong in my bed.

We can move there right away

if there's any french user, are people from alsace lorraine annoying cunts?

Denmark should belong to Sweden.

Finland should belong to Italy.

There's basically nobody left that speaks German, so i don't think that they are.

We already belong to each other

>Südtirol
>Italy

pick only one, Luigi

I'm already a Italian citizen so i wouldn't mind.

Kek he recently came out against the refugees in Europe

Il sardo?

Bolzano best city to live in the entire country and it's majority Italian speaking. Stay mad. Your Austrian cousins are all rednecks.

I don't know what this sudtyrol is, did you mean alto adige?

No, i'm not Sardinian. My mom was born in Milan.

Finland and Sweden should belong to Denmark.Like before. We should never let Sweden be an independant country.
Your mom and dad should belong in my sex dungeon where they will be gang raped by monkeys and niggers. No offence.

Ladin is a comfy language, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=1H7RZjN7baQ

:-DDDDD

Why do Italians try and kill every language in Italy besides Italian

Also, Sardinia belongs with Croatia. We will give them the respect they deserve, not smother their beautiful language, let them produce and export worm cheese, venerate Illyrian "gradine" and the Sardinian "nuraghe" properly and give them proper autonomy. Us haplogroup I2 need to stick together

We don't though... everyone speaks their own dialects here. You're confusing us with the French.

So that Italy won't become many smaller states again.

we actually try to preserve them. That's why south tyroleans are still speaking german.

Wherever they go, they also oppress

t. eating karbonara leftovers and it feels like oppression
t2. the reason why I have the name Luka instead of "Borislav" or "Vladimir"

This. Even the small city i was living in had it's own dialect called chietino.

>io son ladina d'europa

hai rotto il cazzo con sto cappello

Für ein vereintes Deutschland.

That sounds horrible. Would you like America to liberate you guys and give you freedom

Last time your country tried to liberate us, you sent the Brits to bomb my city

disgusting, americans are truly the cancer of this world

give back istria and dalmazia btw

Hrvatska should be free and independent.
Beautiful country, I was in Zadar when I was 11 years old and it's absolutely beautiful.

>German
>Been there probably a decade ago
Isn't this country a poor man's Italy or a cheap beached Spain for you Germans?

I have never been to Italy nor to Spain.
I was taken there by my grandparents, who have been to that region since Yugoslavian times.
In fact, my grandparents go on vacation there every two years or so.
They just love the region.
They also go to some folk dance festival in Czech Republic.

And what would you do with them? Blame us for being terroni 2.0?
Well, Istrians would be polentoni, they're actually doing so fuck them

Are you sure you want 850 thousand new terroni?

Dude, there are SIX autonomous provinces in Italy and soon to be seven, eight or even more in the future probably. We are united but not really. This country is artificial as fuck.

Now that's German. Going here every year or two. It's surprising to hear from a German who has been here only once or twice, seeing that Germany unloads people here every summer

I'm still young, barely have money to keep me afloat. If I were to go on vacation, I'd like to visit Sweden and Norway again. My grandparents took me there too when I was younger.

Also,

>Vatican
>San Marino

Just fuck my shit up.