What even happens here? why does every portuganon on here seem to exhibit almost slav-level chronic depression?

what even happens here? why does every portuganon on here seem to exhibit almost slav-level chronic depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iuo-nY0fvO8
portuguese-american-journal.com/portugal-is-the-european-country-with-the-highest-rate-of-depression/
youtube.com/watch?v=G5vd6afq7D4
youtube.com/watch?v=82jfAx-D740
youtube.com/watch?v=89JbzIhIwlE
youtube.com/watch?v=IlI5eTr5a-0&index=19&list=PLV9lrAymiBvs5cJ_QY7ca75MNZ9gNJ8y_
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Portuguese
youtube.com/watch?v=_PD2OTao2PU
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo0QyQ0-j6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I often cry because I'm unable to make put effort into things that aren't fun, because I'm 24 and still haven't found something I enjoy doing and can earn me a living, and because I cannot understand why I was put on this Earth so flawed and lacking in willpower.
I'm considering offing myself one day so I won't be a burden on anyone

wew lad

The key to succes is to brainwash yourself into thinking what you're doing is ''fun''.
And then you can always have fun afterwards. Fun that you deserved

It's so fucking hard bro

If you would have created brazil you would be depressed too

rude

they seem so passive as a country, they have any rivalry or enemies?

longest-lasting alliance still standing is anglo-portuguese

truly the dead man of europe

Brazil and Spain are mean to them :/

If Portuguese people are like this then I am Portuguese at heart

they hate finland because they gave us mittens in 1939 and we didn't want to bail their asses out in 2011

lots of people are severely depressed here, there's something wrong with us :(
youtube.com/watch?v=iuo-nY0fvO8

Bullshit, irl we barely know anything about Portugal and don't care what happens there. On Sup Forums everybody insult everybody anyway.

>
It's the other way around actually we hardly even think about portugal.

I Like you...

portuguese-american-journal.com/portugal-is-the-european-country-with-the-highest-rate-of-depression/
''Portugal is the European country with the highest rate of depression and the second in the world, but it is estimated that one third of the population with severe mental disorders are not being treated, '' :/

D:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5vd6afq7D4

Damn. I thought russia had the highest depression rate?

Portugal is actually a slavic country.

>Tfw slav

because our kings and our PM's were spineless, you always betray us when you have the chance

you heartless bastards

You dont get to call yourself our ally, traitor.

no because you were fucking retarded in not giving us money, now you need money from the EU and we should oppose, fuck you, "work harder you lazy fuck"

I'm not really depressed now though I've been in the past. It's hard to explain, but sadness or melancholy and the whole concept of "saudade" are part our culture. We even have an entire genre of music dedicated to it.

Is that a question?

Which genre of music?

people are bullied there

youtube.com/watch?v=82jfAx-D740

Fado m8
youtube.com/watch?v=89JbzIhIwlE

Guess kinda like it
youtube.com/watch?v=IlI5eTr5a-0&index=19&list=PLV9lrAymiBvs5cJ_QY7ca75MNZ9gNJ8y_

Portugueses are slavics in disguise
Even their accent sound slavic

Do you wanna a hug?

They had an enormous numbers of black immigrants so they decided to import arabs and see what happens. Things aren't going so well.

This is a brazilian song performed by a brazilian

I didn't come here to get portofeels :(

But they all have strong feel of melancholy.
Well, what do i know.

Do you wanna a hug?

After i`ve seen that brazilian fag today, who was recruiting for more faggotory, i think i`ll handle the everlasting melancholy by myself, thanks.

>enourmous
1,3% of pop(half black)
And you have way more arabs ...

depression comes from an inferiority complex.

What's the formula to avoid kebabs?

10% of "Portugueses" are from Mozambican/Angolan/Brazilian origin m8

If you live in Lisbon check outside your window

Portugal is to Spain what Ireland is to Britain

yes 10% of the population...

What happened to the portuguese people?

Why so many brits and moldovians?

Kill them all in a holy war to reclaim land for your king

moldovans and ukranians are from the same bag...
the brits are old man that gain portuguese nationality so they can pay less taxes

50% of Spaniards are actually Morrocans.
Kebab was not properly removed in Estern Iberian...

true, some portuguese won't ever admit it though.
You just have to go to Lisbon, 25% of the 3 million metro area are blacks, that's 750.000, the other 250.000 are spread out

But Portugal has nothing to feel inferior about.

Because we live in a shit country where every 4 years there's new contestants to "how much money can we swindle out of public coffers", and despite all this the majority of the uneducated population doesn't give a fuck because they already have a house they got back when money was raining from EU funds 30 years ago.

Meanwhile ~3 million (out of 10) of the population fled the country between 2010 and now, most of which young people with UNi degrees, so anyone else who stayed is just waiting for the inevitable collapse of social security in 20 years time.

Meanwhile I got a software engineering degree on the best uni of the country and can't get a job that pays above 2 times minimum wage, which.
Min wage is so low and the housing market so fucked that either people couple up and get zero savings at the end of the month or they live with their parents till they do.

Good riddance the day I left that shithole. There's no hope it will never get better, only people left already resigned to survive on scraps.

are you sure there aren't 10 million niggers in lisbon alone?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Portuguese

You're on holidays here?

Portuguese sounds like a slavic language its weird.

It's not a bad country, wouldlive/10
But if you have Netherlands, France or Germany to compare as your surroundings, I would be depressed because even if it's not bad, it's stagnant

Like a good little portuguese emigrant, I come back every summer to show of my adidas tracksuit and new bmw :3

those countries are far as fuck, eve the closest location to France, is still 6 hours away by car

those countries don't care about portugal tho 2bh

We are not slavic shut up :(

we have like zero arabs here

But still compare yourself to them, don't you? I mean because of EU, of course you wouldn't look at Maroc and be "oh man, we need to step up"

Fado is boring, not sad.

I can't understand what they're saying but that's hot.

Despite what touristical agencies sell off, Portugal is way diferent from the rest of other south europeans. We are mostly an Atlantic country and we are very isolated from the rest of the world.
We are poor, nothing ever happens here, most midle aged and old people are severely uneducated...
Right now, my friends been doing heroin non-stop and i've been wandering alone without any particular ambition cause i know everything's so fucked so deep down i know i will end up with a factory job living in poverty...
Everyday, i walk to the hills near my house and i stare at the city from afar and i dream about a life that isn't mine...

Have a portuguese acordeon music (a national instrument) called midnight valse... You can listen and pretend you have a significant other next to you:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_PD2OTao2PU

You do sound like russians.
I mean, we have the same language but look that video if it wasn't for the title I would say it's from some random eastern europe country

That's supposed to be happy music nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo0QyQ0-j6I

But Spain and France did the same but failed in the recent years, what's your secret?

no one here compares portugal or the portuguese to anywhere beyond spain. maybe southern france, tops.

yup, betrayal is a very traditional british thing

fado is sad as fuck. looks like the woman was betrayed and left to die with a spear on her chest after being buttfucked by 3 huge dudes.

they are sad because they used to rule the world. and now they lost it all. they just keep listening to fado and cry all day long. Dont laugh britain, you are next in line HUEHUEUH.

shit hole brazil is better and whiter than poortugal
how would you feel if the uk were a dump and australia better on every front

pic: poortuguese nanny working for brazilians