/wing/ Windows General

This thread is for the elite operating SYS, discuss your setups here. Additional points for running in vm's

>elite

who /LGBT/ here?

POO

Sup Forums TODDLERS BTFOOOOO

>Additional points for running in vm's
I keep it confined to a VM with no internet access. The only acceptable way to run Windows if you have a program or two that depends on Windows.

>windows
>people having fun and enjoying themselves

>linux
>being used as a workhorse for job related activities

Is this supposed to be pro Windows? It's like one of those 2005 Mac vs pc commercials.

>implying you can't have fun and enjoy yourself when programming and engineering

>Windows
>Sup Forumsfags and tech illiterates

>Linux
>computer scientists and engineers
>all creating stuff for a better society
>that chink kid is driving a fucking robot

yeah fuck windows lol

>Windows
>wasting time playing with toys

>Linux
>the best and most advanced technology that humanity has to offer

???

windows confirmed for hobbyist toy OS

So how many cars, space stations, submarines, and super computers have you worked on with Linux?

Oh, none? Sounds like you're using the wrong OS then.

owned XD

>Windows
>general purpose OS
>fine for everything
>good for personal computing
>user friendly

>Linux
>development OS
>runs in almost everything
>not user friendly

I don't see any problem

>user-friendly

what the fuck? did they really stop putting an error code at the bottom so you can know what caused failure?

>user-friendly
you mean "retard friendly." pic related.

Yeah, Linux users originally posted an image with all those things that Linux does and now they're moving the goal posts.

Users are retards, what's your point

yes, presumably because windows users are so retarded that they don't even google the error code, they just take it to geek squad at best buy no matter what

not all, just mostly windows users. they're macfags that can't afford macs.

You have to be a retard to use loonix, wasting your working time trying to figure out everything in the wiki.

Dunno, haven't seen one of those since 2011

So I turned on Windows update on system settings to do once a month updates but the download bar never moved, what gives? I'm in ltsb if it matters

Ignore Linux sheeple in this thread, keep it Windows friendly

Whilst your Linux distribution botnet breaks on every update and gets a kernel panic

Clear temp cache

How i do that?

>botnet
>he uses Windows

>elite
>candy crush preinstalled

underrated

Winfags like to pretend that they're somehow superior to tech-normies that use mac, but the extent of their knowledge is "ctrl + alt + delete" to kill processes that they THINK is the problem, when the real problem is one of the million bitcoin miners they accidentally installed when pirating a game.

report and don't reply

>you have to be retarded to learn something new

>...at expenses of your work

chances are you won't be using linux for work unless you have to or it's more efficient. People don't just replace their work operating systems for fun if it makes their job a pain in the ass.

Linux has no games so windows wins. Enjoy your meme OS that reddit loves, cuck.

>all these vurnerable win10 /v babbies
xp for the win motherfuckers, no smb v1, v2 or v3 vuln is gonna hit me, and all that took was a devil size patch (666kb)
enjoy your 800mb (((patch))) and stay jelly
:^)

>Cant play witcher 3
Nice meme OS you got there kid

>Sup Forums child
jej, some people actually use their computer to do something useful
stay in your basement kid

t. Wagecuck

How hard is it to understand, the image depicts what Linux CAN be used for and not what YOU use it for?

Well somebody has not used linux since 2008.

Also unlike error codes kernel panics actually tell you what is going on.

You take that shit type it into google and can fix the shit you did in no time.