Do lat folks actually hate Argentina and Colombia or is that just a meme

Do lat folks actually hate Argentina and Colombia or is that just a meme

Argies and colombians here developed some sort of rivalry because the argies love their memes (simpson shit, UNA VELA) and most colombians here get tired of their shit, but when we try to discuss something else they start flinging shit.
Argies are also kinda bitter because their country is going to shit thanks to immigration and the colombian immigrants are specially violent.
Then this guy comes with maps and tries to show others that colombia is not as shit as they say and they reply with memes and no one listens to each other.
There's also the whole deal of argies trying to be proud of their country, which ends up very sadly when you point out that their country keeps rapidly going to shit.

Just a meme. The thing with Colombians is because immigration, Argentines are the majority of lat and so is just a question of probability.

In the Spanish language Chans, it is Peruvians who get the hate.

Colombia is based as fuck. Argentina sucks but maybe Macri will bring it back to being a good country.

they hate us cuz they ain't us

who is this sperm worm

Who cares? They're all the same.

That's why we're N1 in HDI in LatAm?
funny how it's a good indicator for any country, specially when Chile was the first, but not when they talk about argieland.

Maybe to you, pardo piece of shit, everyone looks the same. But just because being surrounded by so many niggers made you color blind doesn't mean people are all the same.

you people have weird faces

this,

Not for long, narigón. Piñera is coming back to Make Chile Great Again.

found more of her

A lot of us hate Argentines because some of them think they're Europeans and try to act like they're above everyone else. It's like they think it's still 1910 and they're a first world country.

Meh, the difference was minimal even some years ago, just that autist like that think that 1 point difference make a country first world and the other african.

C

very nice, any more?

It's mostly a meme, currently the most disliked sudaca countries at least here in Brazil are Bolivia and Venezuela, thanks to Morales and Maduro.

All venezuelans I've met were bro-tier, though.

You know how it works, they need some scapegoat while being arrogant at the same time.

This

Yes

No

yeah this is the last good one though

Of course it makes a difference

Salu2 chicANO

BROWN

you can also cherrypick some nice pic of Santiago and a shit zone of Buenos Aires

Dick status: muh

i would berry my face so deep in that ass, you have no idea

thank for the material buddy

It's a joke, chill out

This is true, argentines have a really weird obssession with whiteness, even though a lot of them look clearly amerindian-influenced, especially in provinces like Jujuy and Salta.

Southern brazilians suffer from the same problem.

>Argentina N°1, in the same stats where Venezuela is in better position than Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia.

Argentina is literally an irrelevant shitty excuse for a ""country"" that's full of big nosed arrogant cunts that don't pay debts and believe they are 100% European whites since they harbored the Nazis after WW2 and let them fuck their mothers, daughters, and sisters.

Columbia is a South American powerhouse of Latin culture filled with intelligent, kind people and ridiculously sexy women and big dicked masculine men. Literally all the best Latin foods, writers, artists, musicians, and even criminals have been Columbian.

>Columbia is a South American powerhouse of Latin culture

>a South American powerhouse of Latin culture

>powerhouse of Latin culture

>of Latin culture

>Latin culture

>culture

>Latin

my eyes

>Columbia
>Columbian
I appreciate the effort, but you're not really helping our cause here.

10/10 post, that's some impressive butthurt level my chicano brother

kek you went full retard m8

> hurr only europoors can have culture
Literally kill yourself faggot

Sorry, I swear it was auto correct

Why would I be mad?
I'm not the one from some worthless country full of cucks.

cristian ruined our online reputation

spotting chicanos is so easy

Venezuela always seems to be be quite high on many stats despite their current situation.

>Colombia
>a powerhouse of anything

I agree that the women are beautiful and their food is awesome, but come on.

Dude are you ok? That I can feel you buthurt from here my chicano amigo

Yes.

Argentinians because of perceived excessive groundless arrogance by their part

Colombians because they become a scourge wherever they go en masse

All this brown fuckers complaining about our "arrogance"... fuck you and your shitty countries.

It's all the same shit

what are you talking about 27?

He's asking if both argentinians and us are hated by the rest of "latin" america IN REAL LIFE or if it's just a meme we perpetuate on internet?

It seems that you are really salty with argies, is it because of hurt feelings or something?

I think they would be ok with Argentine arrogance if it was in any way justified. Other than Maradona and Messi, what do you have to be proud of?

Fuck you too chicano, te puedo oler la piel marron desde aca.

argies SUCK

Argies and colombians are nice

good rebuttal, man.

+10

To me arr rook same, except Cuba.

AAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJ

how heated is this chicano sirs?

Now we are unofficially unwelcome in mexico.

Another country to add to the list of countries we are not welcomed to enter.

What will I refute to a chicano who speaks about Messi and Maradona when we have a Pope, 5 nobel (wich makes us the country with most nobel laureates in latam) and maybe the next secretary‑general of the UN

So who is Christian, or el de 27
Is he the guy who posts maps and statistics all the time? Because he seems like a nice guy

thats not too much to be arrogant about, then somehow we're always called arrogant when the only time most people say shit on here is tongue in cheek or in retaliation.

argies are pretty arrogant tbqh being the best country in latin america is like being king shit of fuck mountain when it comes down to it

> proud of the pope

Bet he's a narcissistic, chauvinistic colombian that feels proud of a country that has given nothing to him and that made him immigrate searching for "a better life" and that has no grounds to base his pride on aside from delusions and other facts that exist only in his mind.

That's pretty sad.

(I just don't want to think he is some sort of colombiaboo - That would be sadder).

Or maybe he's just memeing.