Be CS student

>be CS student
>sign up for Software Engineering class
>they invite leftists to talk about their app to help refugees

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why do leftists have to force their ideology on CS

I've never experienced "leftist" views being preached in any of my CS classes. Isn't the semester over anyways?

Because computers are the future and they want to control your future

I am taking a summer course; I am literally sitting through it right now

>Go to top tier uni for comp sci
>Intro to gender studies is required course for my major

because zuckerberg jew'd the libs into tech

gender studies is literally the new "public speaking".
if you can't function in society, what good is your degree?

>Sup Forums - "Technology"
>for """technology""" """""""""discussion"""""""""

>why do leftists have to force their ideology on everything

ftfy

You need the updated version senpai

I have a marxist jewish professor and a based romanian professor.
They banter with each other but the romanian always win. He also seems to be pretty center to center-right because he actually grew up in a commie shithole.

Make an app to track down illegals then you whiny bitch
Or do something actually useful with your time besides shitposting on Sup Forums

>gender studies is literally the new "public speaking".
I'm not murican, so I never had to take public speaking. But I don't think it had the same ideological training that gender studies has

>gender studies is a req these days

What happened to higher education?

You are wrong. Public speaking has value, gender studies is pseudo academic garbage

this

how the fuck is gender studies public speaking? i took a public speaking class when i was in school, luckily back then gender studies wasnt required. Its not rocket science. Men are greater than women. Case closed

Libs have destroyed the country.

Gender studies isn't a req, these people are memeing you
I just finished college and never had to take a class similar to it. We had to take a couple liberal arts classes of our choosing
Just checked the curriculum and required classes for current students and it's still not required

They did the same at my school, I left the room without any warnings, fuck these guys.

Autists like this is why we need gender studies. If anyone found out this embarassment was at their company or even worse ran a company they work with the resulting shitstorm would be the end of his career or company.

Why don't you question their ideology? Fight them with your strong ideas? Call them out on their bullshit? You'll be super popular if you do so...

>>be CS student
So it's summer already? Jesus

You're missing the point...why is gender even an issue now in 2017? Why don't we just concentrate on a meritrocacy? Why even pay attention to gender? And btw, yes, IQ wise... Men dominate the extremes of the curve where as women are stuck in the middle. But there's other things that women are good at.

sorry you cant understand why leftists have pushed anti-men agenda around (cuz they dont like it and want power instead). its simple politics. You dont need a fucking gender studies course to pass high school/college

cot damn.

>be computer engineering student
>for some reason microsoft recruits heavily from my school (northeast US)
>an alum working as a Soft. Eng. coming back to give a talk about his work life at microsoft
>i went because i was interested
>turns out his last name is haneberg
>turns out he literally just came to talk about how he was a straight while male and how that gave him a massive advantage in life and how all white men in the room should feel bad and help minorities
>thought this was going to be a cool tech talk and an opportunity for networking
i wish i was joking

people started getting up and leaving, mostly white kids and a few indians and asians because they're based and don't fall for the self-pity meme

It's an issue because you're making it an issue and suggesting it's a biological matter when the medical consensus is it's inexplicably seperate from sex. Stop worrying about it and say yes with a smile. Acting like this is the same as dumping your problems on someone who asks "How are you?"

>someone asks how I'm doing
>they don't actually want to hear how i'm doing

FUCK YOU

autism

>people want to help the misfortunate
>your getting upset because people want to help others with there field of study
Back to the safe space with you.

>Why is gender an issue?
>Posted by Femanon
End your life

How does it feel knowing that as time goes on, this will become the norm and you will be ostrasized for not embracing these white guilt white male shame talks and becoming a feminist male ally?

>It's an issue because you're making it an issue and suggesting it's a biological matter when the medical consensus is it's inexplicably seperate from sex.
Haha, how am I making it an issue? I'm stating it as clear as possible....the best one for the job gets the job. Survival of the fittest. And also if gender exists, then it is based or a derivative of sex. If you don't believe this, then you might as well believe that there're millions of genders because gender all of a sudden is just an imagination and loses its significance and is redundant.
>Stop worrying about it and say yes with a smile.
I say with a smile, there are only 2 gender.Deal with it.
>Acting like this is the same as dumping your problems on someone who asks "How are you?"
>>>/lgbtq/

>Do well in other classes and take the W for gender studies

Idk if you can get away with this everywhere but some of my friends have

>what is larping for (you)s
Pic related is me

We let every idiot in

better question.

why is the right so weak that they are quarantined off in their own little propaganda boxes on tv and the internet?

march into your class room wearing a generic plaid shirt and khakis to tell you about how Tax is theft, drugs are bad, and you shouldnt masturbate until youre married.

Care to post a reverseImageSearchable picture of the ```marxist''' one. I bet he is just a libtard and you are beeing paranoid.

You sound triggered, go back to your safe space

He has a blog where he writes about marxism and he links to karl marx' works on his site.
He's also vegan.

You got me

(You). Now back to fapping to loli.

I have to take a business class for my degree.
In the last lecture we got a 5 minute long talk about sexism against women and that blacks are totally not violent.
I got so very close to mentioning FBI statistics...

But other then that in my actual courses nothing similar happened, except one professor apparently being an avid Schulz (one of the German Chancellor candidates) supporter who memes about the AfD being evil, after the results in NRW I was pretty smug.

>misfortunate
Lmao.
These people are comming because they get free money here, not because they are actually threatened.

And they are not even trying to integrate, much less to get a job.

They deserve the "misfortune" for getting fed and then sent back to wherever they are from.

>But there's other things that women are good at.
Very true.
Women are really good and child bearing and parenting, cleaning the house and making food.

I wouldn't trust them with any mentally exhausting task though.

Pajeet

Well, I've seen some women more capable than some men in STEM fields. Not all men are geniuses either.

Nope. Cis white aryan male with extra privilege.

No, pajeet.

Sure :^)

No, you!

>Black hair, brown eyes
>Aryan, white

Pick exactly one.

Okay....you got me...I'm an Indian suffering from anemia.....
but seriously tho, the aryan part was made up. Maybe my grandpa race mixed or something

Georgia Tech doesn't have this problem.
You just need to git gud and go to a good fucking school, retard.

fuck off sledge

My nigga
I got out last week and miss it already

>missing tech
How was your first year, friendo? You enjoy that ENGL 1101?

>with there field
>there

At least Sup Forumsacks can spell you illiterate leftist fuck.

No they fucking can't.

Feels good to be black. It's 2017, soon we will dominate the technology sector, us and Pajeets.