Who's the most knowledgeable pc tech youtuber?

Who's the most knowledgeable pc tech youtuber?
Who's the least?

the most is that fat neckbeard with glasses, forgot his name.

Wendell from Level1Techs is without a doubt the most knowledgeable I've seen. The least is probably Austin Evans, that dude is as retarded as he is ugly.

AdoredTV
Jayztwoshekels

LinusTechTips™ is objectivly most knowledgeable pc tech youtuber. He does all kinds of quirky stuff on PCs lol

Terry A. Davis seems greatly uneducated and gets attention solely on his racist comments

This. When it comes to the latest hardware tech Linus is the best.

lunduke

Most: 3-way tie between Lazy Game Reviews, Buildzoid, and Level1Techs
Least: TLD

Gynvael Coldwind has definetly the biggest knowledge but he's doing more security related stuff than just simple pc tech so I don't know if it counts

HEYYY GUYYSS THIS IS AUSTINNN

ReviewTechUSA is one of top tech youtubers, blows the shit out of JaysTwoShits.

>Austin Evans
it's kind of astonishing how little he knows, you'd think he'd learn most of it through osmosis due to the fact that it's his job to inform people.

best all-rounder: level1tech
best hardware reviews: gamersnexus

absolute worst person to ever associate with tech: techoftomorrow

>Most
Wendell from Level1 (Formerly TekSyndicate)

>Least
Tie between Linus and Austin

No one, fuck off with your e-celeb shit

Worst is that fat guy from motherbords.org or whatever it was

#
>absolute worst person to ever associate with tech: techoftomorrow
The only redeeming bit about his channel is the benchmark song. If a video of his doesn't have it then I usually don't bother watching it, I explicitly seek out the point to skip to. Too bad he's been using the lame version for like the last month of videos.

i don't know if i should feel pity or anger towards him and his shitty channel.

Louis Rossmann and Level1Tech are the only tech channels I give a shit about, the rest I've seen just seem to be sponsored "le gayyymuur gear!" trash.

Most: Marques
Least: Linus

Are you guys morons?

One litterally lost all of his data because he was too much of an idiot to use linux or bsd on his server with a GOOD filesystem

The other one made his own desktop Operating system,his own language,and his own games for the OS

> durr Terry is stoopid becaz he said nigger

>When it comes to the latest hardware tech Linus is the best
>hardware tech

Fuck off TIDF

>Are you guys morons?

one created TempleOS, useless stuff, other created most widely spread OS
Why do you think it is named Linux?
It is after Linus from LinusTechTips™ moron

>One litterally lost all of his data because he was too much of an idiot to use linux or bsd on his server with a GOOD filesystem
but he didn't, and got a video with a bunch of views of out it. Seems smart.

Linus is based. He's the creator of Linux afterall.

>that picture

thanks now i have to replay kotor 2 again

Most idiotic/hilarious meltdown: TekSyndicate

ReviewTechUSA? Hes the stupidest piece of shit out of them all

Is logans shitshow still running?

TECH CITY
E
C
H

C
I
T
Y

>

more info about linux loosing all his data i need some keks

i fuckin love that guy. The only monumentally stupid thing I saw him do was saw through the heatpipes on a gtx 1070.

I like Louis rossman personally.

>most
Wendell
>least
LTT

His raid card (or was it motherboard? idc) died and he coudn't access any data. So he plugged hard disks into another motherboard and uploaded everything to some backup company in another state.

The first version of the restored data was corrupted. Turns out windows had reassigned all drive letters for some reason and the raid disks were in wrong order. So the backup company spent another 15 minutes reordering disks untill they got everything correct.

At least Brian realized he horribly fucked up with that one when attempting to make it fit in an ITX case.

but he fixed it really cheap, so it worked with the theme of his channel.

>Who's the most knowledgeable pc tech youtuber?
Wendell
>Who's the least?
Linus

They all read spec sheets. A good one would be one who sacrifices efficiency for the sake of letting you know the nitty gritty of everything plastered on that spec sheet.

Here is how Sup Forums labels knowledgeable
Do they recommend an intel processor or Nvidia GPU ever? Down right retarded, not knowledgeable at all, never trust that evil shill

Do they recommend an AMD CPU and GPU? God tier ascension, incredibly intelligent individual

These definitions are fluid BTW, so if suddenly the person who recommends AMD releases a benchmark that shows AMD performing not so well, then they become an evil shill jew no matter their past, and then move on to another youtuber to praise even if he is wrong.

Austin Evans is the very definition of shill, just like that other nigger shill Marquis something.

Linus is already in that territory now and hasn't been a serious tech reviewer for like 2 years.

Jay needs to get over his easy butthurt when it comes to youtube comments though. He spends half his day just arguing in the comments and getting asspained at things he misreads. Someone complimented his weight loss once and he started bitching him out because he thought he called him fat.

No one going to mention Tech Deals dude, he is pretty great.

Linus is pretty fun for some experiments he does, but his reviews suck, he usually puts negatives in his receivers to make him seem partial, but the positives always outweigh the negatives and always puts any product in a good light really.

His old stuff was better, still subscribed for the experiments and funny shit he does around his office.

Austin Evans, Marques are pretty shitty, all they know about is mobiles and they try and pretend they know about other tech when they barely know shit.

They are also console plebs

Louis Rossmann

it's not even close he's working on board level shit most of these guys aren't touching

LGR?

Linustechtips is easily the best YouTuber
You guys know he wrote the Linux kernel, and it was named after him once he finished it and decided to make his YouTube channel

elric

I like Jayztwocents, barnucles is pretty equal in knowledge (both worked for Microsoft for over a decade), Linus is really knowledgeable and does cool experiments. Reviewtechusa... I've almost never see him talk tech, he just does media coverage and rants...

What a moronic and or inflammatory question.

I like how he is straight to the point - first minute - bam that is the better deal, for whatever reason if you want to listen the whole review go on. Also his build are almost optimal for the money.
He don't understand peripherals, mouse, monitors, and sound. He also lack some essential measuring equipment but that is understandable a full set cost like 20k$.
He also don't really know what makes a 50$ psu good and what not. Cases are also weak point.

Wender overall. He got on my nerves lately. His motherboards reviews was better in the past. I don't know if he lack time or just don't care anymore to put enough effort but his review of x370 taichi was subpar and 70% reading spec sheets and his opinion not backed by anything he showed on the video. He knows kinda knows cases and other peripherals but I feel like he is stuck somewhere in 2010-2012. He knows networking, and other niche stuff in depth, but lack general knowledge about what is how and what not on hardware market, but that is not really a weakness there already better channels out there for that and it is hard to top them. What I really dislike - monitor reviews, lot of them... no equipment. You can't review this kind of stuff without them. I doubt he have 20/20 by his glasses how can he be sure how accurate a display is just by look is beyond me.

There are also some niche channels that are good for something but otherwise shills. Like hardware canucks aside from their cases reviews that are great all other videos are shit or pure cancer. The curry nigger is very biased, and he lack camera presence, just stop...

Least knowledgeable jew kike lord shill - Linus no competition.

His stuff feels more like advertisement than actually informative content

>Opinions of others in an open conversation are moronic and inflammatory

Do you enjoy fueling tin foil hats? If you don't like people thinking and having individual opinions, leave the internet.

linus
>Who's the least?
nutnfancy

>Louis Rossmann

Why anybody wants to take 2 hours out of their day to listen to a new yorker ramble about bullshit is beyond me.

He is a dumbass with too much money on his hands. His channel is good because it's fun to see the kind of expensive shit only he gets to review. Does his word have any value? no.

NextgenHacker101
>Who's the least?
Terry Davis

he's so handsome, and australian.
perfect wet panties combo...

None.

Linus is a shill retard who knows nothing more thana kid lurking at overclockers.net does. The faggot at the OP picture is even worse.

All youtubers are literally tech-illiterate tier.

modern classic

>CritTV

Kat's Hacks and Tasty PC is all I care about. I own a Dell.

*Blocks your path*

>most
Literally Terry A. Davis. Not even kidding. You can go on all day about who makes the best or most informative videos, but Terry made an entire OS, compiler, and graphics library, and fit it into a 2MB .ISO. I'd like to see LGR try and do that.

>least
LinusFagTips, no contest.

There's more to tech than your retarded Sup Forums shit.

>SKIBBIDYBOPMMDADOP

>Overall
Wendell or Rossman.

>Special Mentions
LinusShillTips because his videos are fun and HardwareCanucks when Eber isn't involved.

He was Sup Forums
Now he's Sup Forums

I dunno, he seems to be out of his league as soon as he doesn't have diagrams to follow. There was an episode where they disassembled a cheap Chinese soldering iron to compare with their expensive stuff, and he could hardly give any impression on the circuit (which he admitted freely, mind you, even saying he mostly just looked at the quality of the soldering).

It seems that Dave has a lot more know-how, then, but if we're going down that route, then the Pajeet over at the Signal Path is wizard-level.

Marques gets points above austin by having actual high quality production.

My favorite is sloppywetblow

I watch Terry's video every day, he's been a huge help in understanding operating systems.

I'm confused, user. You clearly said he lost all of his data but now you're saying he didn't. Please explain yourself. I'm sure you wouldn't twist the facts to support your own views. That would be ridiculous.

underrated post.

Being a nigger is minus 10 point