>his country is unable to integrate immigrants into their culture
HAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=8bf_1464456078
youtube.com/watch?v=uVtrvfCEOC0
youtube.com/watch?v=8NEft0FGBns
youtube.com/watch?v=EWcOY14GWwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is getting raped by 30 negros a part of the integration?
liveleak.com/view?i=8bf_1464456078

yes, they are all BRs that are responding for their crimes so I don't see the problem

s-shut up macaco

Integration is racist desu

>""""""""""""""""raped""""""""""""""""

Is that what your SJW society believes?

All days the same shit threads.

Nigga this country is shit and nobody will respect it.

Don't be attwhore.

Immigrants to all countries commit crime, don't get a job and genrerally act like monkeys. Only in Brazil this is considered immigration because Brazilian culture is just like that.

>His country has immigrants

He does that to attract dumb people like you.

Isn't dutch culture like that too?

yes Brazil culture is just crime and lazyness hahahaha :DDD

All immigrants here got jobs tho. Even fucking Haitians.

>His country is a glorified buffer state

>His country is a new-Soddom

LEFTIST GET OUT OF BRAZIL BRAZIL IS SHIT AND WILL ALWAYS BE SHIT

Actually every white or asian is way more civilized than average brown/black

Por que essa bicha fica attwhorando todo dia? Ninguém do /lat/ faz isso.

I don't think lefists are patriots senpai.

It's probably easier for you because your "culture" is literally, LITERALLY, 100% about being as much of a hedonistic degenerate as possible. Such a fucking pathetic "country"

youtube.com/watch?v=uVtrvfCEOC0
youtube.com/watch?v=8NEft0FGBns
Latin America is one the few places in the world where leftists are more patriotic than rightists 2bh

I mean actualy patriotic, supporting the military, actually wanting communists out. Stop giving money to other shitholes while the country suffers from the same problems as the others.

I'm a bit patriotic but i'm not lefist or right.

My boss just fired me

>he doesn't like bunda
how much of an autistic virgin can you be?
youtube.com/watch?v=EWcOY14GWwM

Fucking this. Leftists patriotic my ass. They don't even care about the rampant criminality here

patriotism mean loving your country and fighting for its culture, wanting to be a US cuck and supporting measures that is against our culture is literally the opposite of being patriotic, just like deposing João Goulart because commies

sorry for not basing my entire culture on it

yes our culture is just bunda rape murder and crime, haahahaha nobody knows our culture hahahahaha

>being realistic
>US cuck

Serious, you are fucking retard. Kill yourself

the military and the right wing in Brazil is literally US cuck m8, I mean as soon as Dilma got suspended, Aloísio Nunes went to the US to tell their congressmen the good news!

You are bluepilled as fuck monkey

how many jobs do you have hue

ikr

I do love it. But those lefists think they are doing good for the country but they're not.

Also lol no, if we were actually US cucks we'd have troops in Iraq dying for the jews.

Just because we're """""""allies""""""" doesn't mean that we're cucks. It's that "Dançando conforme a música" situation, unless you want to be seen as their enemy and get fucked from time to time.

I do agree the right politicians are US cocksuckers tho.

That girl is a filthy whore, she wanted to have sex with thugs and she got it. Now she's victimizing herself because the video leaked.

I know it doesn't make it right, but it's still SJW propaganda...
We have worst problems than this here.

Don't lie to yourself. Multiculturalism sucks in every country. A thread like this is especially rich coming from Brazil.

DELETE

Only in Brazil is this considered integration*

>implying we are multicultural
kek

>multiculturalism is bad because Sup Forums proved me so therefore it must be always right

This country will be shit forever because gommies will use anything to divide the country. We don't have racial, religion, or any cultural identidy.

brazilian """""""integration""""""

yes we have no culture at all, nobody has ever heard of BR culture because of gommies

APAGUE ISTO

There aren't any Brazilian diaspora that form groups bigger than 200 people.

uhm wut

Brazilian diasporas are disperse and disunited as fuck,

yes, as you can see they don't all speak portuguese now or have mixed with another diaspora

This doesn't happen with any other diaspora in the world because they are homogenous

Aren't all Brazilians criminals anyway???

Sure we can, but we will also turn into Brazil so we don't want to

and that is a good thing? A whole different group of people culture in another country but their own that doesn't want to integrate with the natives or learn their culture

>implying

Sweden is amazing at integrating our immigrants in brazils culture.

yeah but where's the video?