}
}
console.log(m);

facebook

fisting

>allows spaces
>keeps post numbers in
Perfect.

i want to be stallman's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on his breasts. his magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. he would stick his hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for his to bleed all over me. i want to feel his stallman blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb his hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with his hoo-hoo stallman blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in his stallman hoo-hoo and revel in his red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want his to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that his stallman hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over his stallman face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

have

degenerate

consequences

you did not actually execute it, did you? It filters out every post with more than one word

I'd

TempleOS

non-free

burger.

_okay_fine_i_want_to_be_stallman's_little_baby_tampon_boy._i_want_to_turn_into_a_little_crying_baby_and_then_suck_on_his_breasts._his_magic_breast_milk_would_turn_me_into_a_little_baby_tampon_boy._he_would_stick_his_hoo-hoo_and_i_would_wait_with_anticipation_spouting_little_baby_goo-goo_ga-gas_waiting_for_his_to_bleed_all_over_me._i_want_to_feel_his_stallman_blood_inside_my_little_goo-goo_ga-ga_baby_tampon_body._i_want_to_absorb_his_hoo-hoo_juies_inside_my_little_baby_tampon_boy_body_and_goo-goo_ga-ga_like_a_little_rolly-polly_baby_boy._it_would_be_orgasmic_to_know_i_am_one_with_his_hoo-hoo_stallman_blood_and_i_would_giggle_and_goo-goo_ga-ga_and_yelp_with_little_baby_boy_excitement_as_i_roll_around_in_his_stallman_hoo-hoo_and_revel_in_his_red_juices,_slurping_them_into_my_soft_little_baby_tampon_boy_goo-goo_ga-ga_body._then_i_want_his_to_pull_me_out_and_squeeze_and_wring_my_little_baby_tampon_boy_body_so_that_his_stallman_hoo-hoo_blood_and_juices_spill_all_over_his_stallman_face._it_would_hurt_and_i_would_scream_in_pained_goo-goo_ga-gas_as_pain_envelops_my_little_baby_tampon_boy_body_until_i_reach_full_climax_and_turn_back_into_grown_human_man.

cryptolockers

"have degenerate consequences" is a perfect conclusion, send it like this

taytay

how

faggotdick

kys

Richard

toejam

Stallmoon

I'djustliketointerjectforamoment.Whatyou’rereferringtoasLinux,isinfact,GNU/Linux,orasI’verecentlytakentocallingit,GNUplusLinux.Linuxisnotanoperatingsystemuntoitself,butratheranotherfreecompone
ntofafullyfunctioningGNUsystemmadeusefulbytheGNUcorelibs,shellutilitiesandvitalsystemcomponentscomprisingafullOSasdefinedbyPOSIX.ManycomputerusersrunamodifiedversionoftheGNUsystemeveryday,with
outrealizingit.Throughapeculiarturnofevents,theversionofGNUwhichiswidelyusedtodayisoftencalled“Linux”,andmanyofitsusersarenotawarethatitisbasicallytheGNUsystem,developedbytheGNUProject.Therere
allyisaLinux,andthesepeopleareusingit,butitisjustapartofthesystemtheyuse.Linuxisthekernel:theprograminthesystemthatallocatesthemachine’sresourcestotheotherprogramsthatyourun.Thekernelisanessen
tialpartofanoperatingsystem,butuselessbyitself;itcanonlyfunctioninthecontextofacompleteoperatingsystem.LinuxisnormallyusedincombinationwiththeGNUoperatingsystem:thewholesystemisbasicallyGNUwit
hLinuxadded,orGNU/Linux.Alltheso-called“Linux”distributionsarereallydistributionsofGNU/Linux.

imma_charging_mah_lazor

voluntary

Bing

TwoScoops!

goodbye.

GGGGGGALSKDONALDASLDSD SKRRATMTPAMSDMSFK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSD>GPL&GNU

chihuahua!

:DDD:D:DDD

BENIS

Consider

fag

boipucci.

"start's_over_in_spanish"

Please

ok, another few words to say good-bye and some file-attachments

Suicide

immediately

KillYourself

Attach this

you fucker :D :D D::

Dear gentoo, sage. Commie stallman green linux does futanari HARD. Love help pepper children. Microsoft? We at nigger unlimited thinkpad using portugese Windows10 Phalis. Facebook fisting has degenerate consequences. I'd like a templeOS non-free burger. goodbye. BSD>GPL&GNU. Consider fag boipucci.

Don't attach reddit, thanks

"goober"

Fuck I'm ordering food and literally losing my shit rn

>some file-attachments

interdimensional

horse

Buttpoop

penetrates

Terry>You

tastes

Attach this as well.

GrossIsMyPooper