>Humans
>Cultured

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0
youtube.com/watch?v=cO3MttgvHUY
youtube.com/watch?v=LNK5-uE5JFg
youtube.com/watch?v=xgZEXzHJwno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut the fuck up fairynigger WE WUZ KANGS N SHET.

dh'oine spotted

>elves are lithe, intelligent, reclusive, racist, and feminine, and see everyone else, including other kinds of elves, as inferior
>japan dark elf
>china wood elf
>korea glorious high elf

O RLY, YOU LITTLE BOIPUCCI?

>Finland Supreme Snow Elf

Dwarves are bro tier

Where's Georgia

Who are dwarves?
>stout, manly race who drink a lot, live in the mountains, or in the cold, are great smiths and tinkerers, or just anything involving metal
>lots of beard

>Elves
>can't deal with the ageing population problem
>can't even handle orks on their own
>created the Chaos Gods
>""""""""superior""""""""

>china wood elf
I always have seen them more like goblins.

pretty good
what game?

That would be Indians.

Goblins breed like rabbits and shit where they eat.

Karl the Deranged

elves a shit

you think this is a motherfucking game?

kek, its a /tg/ meme, they are pretty much the best and most fun board on this whole shithole site

Actual unbiased truth:

Japan: High Elf
China: Dark Elf
Korea: Wood Elf

If you consider the culture, history, and (to a limited extent) appearance, this is actually how it would correspond.

>/tg/
>good
It isn't 2008 anymore.

FUCKING ELVES GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FORESTS

anime shitters are on decline, quests shitters got their own board, we are getting new dawn of war which will hopefully have enough fresh new memes for the next 10 years.... things are getting better

Lewl dat racciissstt!!1

This tbqh
/tg/ has been based again since 40k 7th edition came out, and Shoggy started posting his hilarious RT stories.

>korea glorious high elf

KEK

>>korea glorious high elf
>North-Korea, the malnutrition elves.
>South-Korea, the plastic elves.

i honestly doubt anything in life could ever top dow1 memes tho youtube.com/watch?v=cO3MttgvHUY

/tg/'s quality has improved a lot since /qst/ was made, but even before you could find plenty of gems here and there.

Diomedesposting is a pretty decent meme desu bruvah

Well, there won't be anything with such meme fodder as soulstorm ever again, but i'm holding out for hilarious dow3 memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=LNK5-uE5JFg

Him and Bluddflagg were the best thing to come out of Retribution.

>Eliphas the Inheritor
Great character or greatest character?

oh man, what if we get flying baneblades????
youtube.com/watch?v=xgZEXzHJwno

first thing when new xcom came out, i swapped out all squad sound effects with dow stuff, game just became 3123123125263% better instantly

>biological lifeforms
>able to compete

>oh man, what if we get flying baneblades????
Pic all too related
>first thing when new xcom came out, i swapped out all squad sound effects with dow stuff, game just became 3123123125263% better instantly
>soldier gets rekt by enemy overwatch
>STEADY YOURSELF BRUVVA

>implying elves don't have cuck fetish

every single man was inspired either by 40k or tolkien, I think there might be something wrong with me since those two things are pretty much all of my internet/videogame names

>every single man was inspired either by 40k or tolkien, I think there might be something wrong with me since those two things are pretty much all of my internet/videogame names
Nah, I fucking love 40k and Tolkien too. Hell, I read LotR and the Silmarillion once a year. And I lurk with other fa/tg/uys regularly.

it's so weird that tolkien/40k are some really niche, small, obscure things almost no one has ever heard of, in life I have found a total of 2 people that know for 40k

meanwhile star wars shitters are all over the place, and the whole 'nerd culture' cringy bullshitters as well are everywhere

40k is pretty niche, but Tolkien is really big if you look in the right places. Fuck nerd culture.

yeah lotr got like 20 oscars and everyone watched it, and lately we also got hobbit which was really popular, but I am talking about silmarillion and children of hurin, that kind of stuff, doubt most people ever heard of that, and its one of the best entertainment things I managed to found out there

Yeah, Children of Hurin and the Untold Tales are a bit less famous, but I love them too.

#Glaurung2016

40k is massive in Anglo countries now. Well, it was always big in the UK, but its been catching on in the US now too.

Of course because GW is incompetent with money, they've still managed to do absolute shit despite this.

>Asians
>Feminine

Yeah maybe those who fell for globalism culture meme.

We are the most masculine of all the races, see Ghenghis Khan, Kublai Khan, Nanking Massacre, etc.

You do not want us to unleash our wrath upon you, because we will fucking end you.

Christ, I'll never comprehend how heteros can stomach vaginas.

Fuck off you stupid knife ear.

I don't understand what is appealing about sticking things up the butt.

>he doesn't understand what is appealing about a snug little hole that offers zero risk of future child support obligations

>>he doesn't understand what is appealing about a snug little hole that offers zero risk of future child support obligations
>covering the ding dong in shit

Offers poop and aids instead

just remember how half elves are made elf user

You can clean an ass out to the point that it doesn't even smell bad.

From what I've heard, this is impossible to do with a vagina - no matter how much you wash it, it reeks of rotting fish.

The only good elf is a dead one.

damn you have fucked some dirty women user perhaps you should stop banging hookers

Yeah, sex is sort of disgusting, not going to lie, but that's more because people are generally disgusting.

I mean think about it, vagina, asshole, mouth, skin, it doesnt matter the orientation, all of it can stink. Sometimes when I am in the mood, nothing can stop me from fucking, meanwhile I also have moods from time to time where I'd rather beat the chick up for harassing me if she tried to go for my dick.

>snug little hole
Filled with E.Coli, AIDS, and whatever your BF had for dinner.

You don't need to stomach it
You just need to put benis in it
Your attitude is why the robots are winning

Fucking Elves always end up either summoning demons up my ass or sending me to the Abyss with their RNG horseshit. ELF GENOCIDE NOW SPEEEDY EXECUTION

Tolkien intended the dwarves to be Jewish
Big noses, like gold, funny people ...

They got all killed/exiled and so they must re unite and ally with humans (Westerners) to get their homeland (Israel) back from the dragon (Islam)
Literally the plot of The Hobbit right here

iirc he also said Elves were Finnish

You're okay, user.

When will this meme end?

Would you even feel anything from that sloppy maw?