>TFW you will never be a malware author

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkingmaliciously.blogspot.ca/?m=1
cybrary.it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn to code and become cybersec.

Dumb frogposter

Is it easy to learn?

There's a shitload of resources outside of having someone teach you, you just need to know where to look.

Start by reading available malware source code. If that doesn't inspire you to start learning further than you don't actually like the subject.

This.

I don't understand it.

See Then you'll understand it.

I want to create a banking trojan and steal hundreds of millions of dollars and buy a yacht

Git good noob

Too bad you missed Carbanak, eh?

I missed zeus too. I also missed carding, I miss a good opportunity every month. Fuck this shit I'm not going to miss out again!

>implying I don't get paid to write corporate malware
It's pretty gr8

dumb frogposter

Think of all that money... just waiting... just waiting for a smart enough cybersec b0ss to exploit.
>This pic could be you.

writing malware is easier than you would think
50% of success is just hanging on right places and saving collection of snippets

What kind of store is "mr dog" and "deco cat"? What the hell?

Transmetropolitan movie when?

it's been way too long since I've read transmetropolitan

Moshi moshi, kisama wa baka.
Great stores, that's what.

It is pretty overdue.
Also more Judge Dredd would be nice.

I miss the days when DC wasn't simply just partisan bullshit.

Is it as easy as just copy pasting code snippets from opensc and hackhound?

if you are not trying to create anything innovative and staying in ring3 land then yes

I don't use wangblows so I don't know anything about the winapi and I don't particularly care to learn.

What are my best options? Should I just use some cracked/leaked meme instead of making my own

I stopped watching scene many years ago but zeus source code leak was pretty solid

I found a vulnerability in a popular media server software once. It was actually a complete accident because I'm bad at coding and accidentally gave it weirdly malformed params.
You need to be autistic to find what the devs missed. If you can skimread code fast and pick out and understand how it works, you will find something sooner or later.

Just looking at snippets of patched stuff will give you an idea of what to look for.

Also, don't be an idiot and actually wrote malware yourself. Let the pros handle that and just sell your 0days on some onion forum instead...

90% of those 'pros' are just copy pasters with good sources

I hope you don't actually believe this
People don't copy/paste as much as you think, someone has to write the bases

Is it possible to Backdoor a source so that people use it and you steal their bots? Or maybe find vulnerabilities in C&C panels and steal logs?

And escape plans when the shit hits the fan for them.

Just look at how many malware authors ultimately get caught. You'll be looking behind your shoulder forever. Not writing it yourself is peace of mind with less risky profits.

Not the entire thing but I'm pretty sure there's no reason not to copy paste some things and just modify it depending on needs

doesn't seem to be this way. Only a few ever get caught and that's ones who did it massively for years and caused millions and millions in damages.

What is it, like Slavik, paunch and the spyeye skids? That's pretty much it.

>Is it possible to Backdoor a source so that people use it and you steal their bots

yes it is possible. Its not bad idea to write your own bot and borrow stealth/injection techniques from somewhere else. You copy paste them but usually you need to understand them to be able to integrate them into your bot

>Or maybe find vulnerabilities in C&C panels and steal logs?

this is quite common Xylitol found many sql injections in panels

Thoughts on this?

thinkingmaliciously.blogspot.ca/?m=1

>take leaked ransomware source code
>add leaked NSA exploits
>suddenly have the most catastrophic malware of 2017
2hard

>get hired by microsoft
>done

underrated

>talking with friend about laptops
>tell him he should get a chinkpad
>don't even realize i said it
>'i should get a what, user?'

Gotta love everyone in this thread fantasizing about the hacker life when in reality they'd just get caught and get pounded in the ass every day for the rest of their life.

as far as I know slavik is still most wanted FBI cybercriminal and escaping like a pro since 2008. It seems he has connections to Russian politicians

Except very few ever get caught because evidence is hard to compile and even then you'll get two years in minimum security.

>tfw trying to explain to my sister how to protect her Windows 10 laptop from leaked NSA tools while avoiding the word "botnet"

more like he got chopped up by his zakone boss for fucking up the operation and burried in the outskirts of Moskova

Why do niggers sell malware for dirt cheap when it makes easily 50x more? I don't get it.

And in Norway you don't even get your backdoor injected, Varg said so.

cause you also got 50x more chances of getting caught and pounded in the ass by a nigger for 20 years if you use it yourself

why do niggers get a job when killing people and taking there money makes easily 50x more? i dont get it.

I've written some malware for lulz/research in C#. just learn how to program and some basic networking skills.

My best one so far was a keylogger that uploads the data using TOR to a sever running TOR services.

Not the same thing faggots

Try checking out this resource library. It's a good place to start as any.

cybrary.it/

>git gud

c:\\hax_all_posters_itt.malware

Nice knowing you kid's.

Kek, fed into a wood chipper.

some colombian paramilitary narco boss got chopped up in a sugar cane chipper by his underlings and what was left of him dropped into a river

Is it legit?

This is fucking garbage

Well, the fact that it uses HTTPS is a good starting indicator. But just look it up, man.

Whatever certification services it offers aside, you can just watch the videos to get a launching point.

Why are they so brutal?

n0t tHe SamE ThInG fAgGeT

How did you get started doing that?

I started learning C# but couldn't understand how to start actually doing stuff with it.

If I were ever a malware author, I think the worst that I would ever do is just a prompt saying "Have a nice day!" on the victim's computer, that's it. I have too much of a conscience to ever want to do anything bad to somebody's pc.

They didn't wanna leave any trace of his body since he himself had done the same to his brother previously and the govt ended up finding his remains years later which caused a whole lot of ruckus.
The guy shot himself in the bathroom anyways when he realized he was a goner after his underlings surrounded his ranch and killed his bodyguard.

At least they don't dance around the point and simply get on with it, eh?

I'd google whatever problem I had mostly and use the Microsoft documentation.

With any project you have to break it down into small chunks of what you need to do and then work from there.

How do I learn to do that? My big problem is getting overwhelmed and not knowing where to start/how to plan.

Over the years I've "learned" C, c++, python and c#, or at least tried them for a while but once I got through a book or two and some useless practice programs I gave up because I had no clue how to make a legit,useful program without just copy pasting.

Not that guy but have a look at the art of exploitation and the giant book of computer viruses. They are a bit outdated but it's a good start for learning how things work.

Can't beat around the bush when you got money to make, them mexicans are simply crazy though. They pray so god blesses their fingers to be fast enough before going to shootouts and shit.
Some mexican boss even hired a hacker to fuck his rival's shit up and the hacker ended fucking his boss' shit up instead.

It's not even for malware or anything. Just in general I have no clue how to get started doing something that actually is valuable and useful for someone.

Isn't being a South American drug cartel boss pretty much the best way to live like a king for a few decades (at most) and then end up being delivered to your family in a brown paper bag?

Less than a decade most likely, only Escobar and the Cali cartel lasted a bit more than a decade and that was on the good old times.
Your family is sure to be sent to you in a brown paper bag before they get to you honestly, like what happened to that mexican boss'(Guero Palma) wife and two little kids.

>avoiding the word "botnet"
Why?
It doesn't mean anything bad to anyone. Unlike the user you replied to that has to explain how he doesn't actually hate the chinese.

Is carding dead? Last I heard it was doing just fine as a industry.

color a
title t3h m4tr1x
cd \
tree

Nothing personnel kid.

I dunno I guess it's because I don't want her to be a paranoid freak like me. Sometimes I wish I could use botnet software like Windows and Google (and Android), but there's no way to erase what I know.

>Guero Palma
source?
there is nothing like that in wikipedia
he is still alive and 21 children

nvm I was not on english wikipedia its legit

Start off trying to do it yourself and then if you need to look at other peoples code only copy what you need for a specific problem your having trouble with not the entire program.

Ok say I wanted to make a chess bot. How would I go about planning everything out in psuedocode?

bump

"as a industry"

well online stores still exist. credit cards still exist. delivery services still exist. sure enough some crooks can still siphon products bought with other people's money.

Not nearly as profitable as before tho

>fresh install Wangblows 8 on virtual machine; no patches
>deliberately catch WannaCrypt
>after waiting all night machine is finally infected
>it can't break out of the virtual machine to affect my laptop, and all other devices run linux anyways
>go to local mcdonalds, libraries and coffee shops to watch youtube videos on their wifi with the virtual machine running in the background
>tfw eating tendies and infecting normies when they get home

who /pozzed/ here?

You clearly don't understand how networks work, or eternalblue.

prob in NAT
Also it spreads using smb idiot

>TFW you'll never be anything.

Delet

>tfw you get the idea to write a worm which exploits vulns in order to patch them, like brickerbot but more constructive
>tfw that is still a go-directly-to-jail crime

only if you get caught