What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United...

What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The same as when Cristina Elisabet Fernandez de Kirchner was elected.

I went to sleep, sure of the demise of the mankind.

"This thread again?"

she's by far the best candidate so I guess I'll be happy for US people since they've made the right choice.

other than that it really doesn't affect me directly

nigger, I was JUST thinking about you

take a shit and fart

>by far the best candidate

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

LITTLE

BOSNIAN

COCK

I'll shitpost on Sup Forums

>shillary is literally sweden yes personified

those are albanians you fucking mong

I'll be so happy when the trump meme is finally over desu

how is this related to us tho?

>by far the best candidate

fuck off mehmet.

Laugh because she will start 10 000 new wars in the ME and a**bs will be mad af

fuck off serf

This. I would probably take Bernie or Trump over Clinton, but if Clinton wins I'm gonna shitpost on Sup Forums like I'm the most hardcore Clinton supporter in the world.

Obama was, actually

ww3, china invades US soil-

>it's an actual turk

"I can illegally go to the US and have a better life there finally! Now I don't have to worry!"

They both bomb way too many people for that, but I'm sure you live in a world that's Breitbart and fat girls with pink hair, and nothing in between

>it's an actual serf

I live in Texas, so you're pretty accurate

Think: 'damn, I was really rooting for Trump' then I'd go and play video games just like any other day.

She'll essentially be 4 more years of Obama, which means at least 4 more years of stability. Trump doesn't believe in anything but himself and whatever makes him look tough (which will be DISASTROUS for everyone), and while Bernie may have good intentions, he's too radical and will most likely cause things to get worse.

Plus, it'll be glorious to watch Sup Forums burn to the ground. I'm already saving Hillary 2016 pics just for the ocassion.

And nothing really changed.

Is Macri gonna die btw?

Not saying Trump is better, but there are a number of better candidates.

I don't like her, but the epic meltdown on Sup Forums will be worth the four years.

>Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks.
What did he mean by this?

Sweden is a humanitarian superpower.

If they had a military, they would do it as well.

>stability

Umm.

honestly? relief but with disappointment

as much as I love how much he massively rustles PC/liberal jimmies ... I still sort of shudder at the prospect of a Trump presidency. he shouldn't be president. I don't think he's going to blow up the world or anything stupid like that ... but he equates his role as a reality TV host to being the president of a country and that is frightening

also, I don't dislike the guy himself, but Sanders is literally propped up solely by the regressive SJW contingent and no-one else so he's an immediate no-no

I don;t even follow US politics anyway so don't take what I say seriously ... its just cursory spewings

Does Ireland even care about the US?