Security expert

>security expert
>all i use is apple actually ;^)

leave that nice old man alone he doesn't know what he's doing :(

>>all i use is apple actually ;^)
>all i use is apple actually ;^)
all i use is apple actually ;^)

More secure than Microsoft at least.

what a disgusting smug motherfucker, are all amerliberals like this? what a country, rednecks and smug fucks

>are all amerliberals like this?
they are indeed

>amerliberals
w-what??

It's like libtards except morbidly obese.

When some security incident happens, FBI and USSS instructs companies to shut down all Windows computers and only use iPhones and iPads.

Winshit & Androshit users BTFO!

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Apple has no viruses so it makes sense

>Fox News
>"amerliberals"

tuckers bit with the net neutrality guy was disappointing. i wish he let him talk about what net neutrality was. i like tucker but i really disagree with him on the net neut part.

>security expert
who?

All i use is GNU/Linux actually ;^)

>using the smiley with a carat nose

republicans are sellouts if it's about richfags such as, corporations, war mongers, etc.

Not really most actually security experts commonly say Microsoft is years ahead of Apple. The issue is look at the user-base for desktops. If you are going to build a virus to go after people why target 10% of the population when you can target 90% especially when you know there are tons of ancient business machines with valuable customer data they literally cant afford to lose.

But ya If i didn't play videogames I would just use Centos. And most infosec people I know use some linux distro for work.

I like apple os but their computer are rubbish. Brew is gay though

> Not realizing macOS and iOS are the safest and most secure OS in existence

> No Solaris,AIX,FreeBSD
Kek

Security experts on mainstream media relations the first place I go to for news about hacking apps

They never spread hateful lies about Israel's alleged cyber crimes