don't hit on me silly boyz

im a girl

technology is for intelligent people *tips*

I'm a girl, now.

>Sup Forums
>Female presence

Select one and only one.

any female pajeets?

Isn't the answer fucking obvious? Our culture teaches women to be home-making baby machines and teaches men to do all the real work.

/thread

come to us girls! We can #kode too :3
/* so random xD */

most women interested in tech prefer to stay completely anonymous, refusing to state gender even on websites like Sup Forums, as, everytime they do, like clockwork some asshole replies "tits or GTFO" or related. they are here, but you'll never see them.

what's wrong with posting tits with no face,

also show em

Post balls.

>ywn be a little girl
JUST

additionally, most women who explicitly state they are interested in tech (like karlie kloss), are lying for sake of their own identity, and "standing out".

No you are just mentally ill.

that's retarded for three reasons:
1) I wouldn't have any issue with posting a picture of my balls except that
2) nobody actually wants to see a picture of balls and
3) this is a work safe board

first, show me your dick with timestamp. Then I'll post my tits

i don't want moobs

see

>girl
Then why are you ugly?

i don't want vagina

1) then do it
2) yes I do
3) same applies to "post tits"

are you gay or something? she's cute

they are too busy fulfilling the roles of that high paying tech job you didn't get

I don't have a problem with this.
*Unzips balls*

you are at the right place then.
fagOS is broadly used here, as well as iDildOS

This.

If you aren't immediately be repulsed by that especially the bottom one then no u

Wrong, biology teaches women to be home-making baby machines.

what about Sup Forums would even make any grillz want to come here?

you're wrong, actually.

karlie kloss couldn't give a shit less about technology. she chose modeling as her career. not one of the tech-related positions in modeling, but being a model. that is probably one of the most removed jobs from technology, and one of the most vapid jobs you can do.

the only reason why she's doing what she's doing is because she's being paid to/it makes her money. she's so fucking stupid she can barely write hello world. she's nothing more than a marketing pawn.

what about Sup Forums would even make anyone want to come here?

Look, you don't want girls on Sup Forums. They are mostly relentless shitposters and attention seekers. Someone tells you to go back to Sup Forums over your casual use of the word "nigger?" That's a female poster. Those people who get mad at cute anime girls being posted and say "fuck off weaboos"? Yup, those are girls as well. And forget about posting a pic of some nice tush, they're autistically compelled to post "BRAAAPPP" in an effort to ruin it for male eyes.

why are there women who have invented/discovered tremendously important things then? (grace hopper, marie curie, rosalind franklin, dorothy hodgkin, etc)

installing gentoo of course

you're saying i'm wrong but you just repeated my point.

She's lying.

>Why are there no grills on Sup Forums?
Because the girls feel threatened and jealous of all the cute boys in their programming clothes.

Because women don't know how to use computers. Neither do most of the men on this board but men like to pretend.

Girl, reporting.

There are always outliers in anything. Woman CAN do important things, men are far more likely to.

we don't need girls on a tech board
fuck off you cunt

any girls reporting in post tits with timecode or gtfo, rules are rules

Do you have a penis?

yes

No.

>only two genders
so '99

I pretend every user is a cute anime girl until proven otherwise

I'm a girl (male)

Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed it. It's not some biological inferiority, it's that the shit normie culture produces shit worthless people.

Are you white?

There are grills on g they just don't let it be known because
a) This is an anonymous imageboard focused on technology and gender has very little to do with technology, you should respect this fact too, shitlord.
b) Whenever a grill has let it be known that there are grills on g such an autistic screeching ensues that no sane lurking grill would follow suit. See rose.

Why are there so many fluff threads? Is this to flush all the bangblows ransomware threads?

sage belongs in the options field.

Do shemales count?

But there's a lot of guys pretending to be girls in here, like Fenamon (although he is retarded) and Illya, so it's the same as if we had real girls

Of course.

they're all lurkers and probably sometimes laugh that you're a virgin loser user

>Why are there no grills on Sup Forums?
Hey, what about 98 other genders?!?!

Take your bait elsewhere, shitstain.

>I pretend every user is a cute anime girl until proven otherwise

This is a win for everyone

owo

>he's already mad
like pottery

are u retarded or something?
that woman isn't """""her"""""

yes it is, gross-kun

ty

And rightfully so. We don't give a shit about what's beneath your blouse unless you decide to point it out.
Somebody post the no girls on the Internet pasta.

I agree, men need to pick up the slack and dress up like school girls to balance things out.

I wish I was a cute girl.

serious question, why do you visit Sup Forums?

He's a mentally ill neet tranny who's transitioning and using this as an excuse to never leave his room.
His entire lifestyle is being funded by YOUR taxpayer money.

*she
*her

What do you even do all day?

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart and clever. On the internet, we don't get a chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus in a conversation just because i'd like to put my cock in you.
When you make a stupid post like "hurr durr i'm a gurl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl advantage back, because you are too vapid and stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.
The one exception from this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be degrading for you, as an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

>yes i do
You don't, but you make that claim in order to substantiate your point. Certain parts of the human body are visually relevant in a sexual context. Balls aren't one of them. Tits/hips/ass on a woman are.

I'm not saying that people should be asking women to posts tits on the internet, and in fact I think it's boring and useless, but if your argument is "well u shud post ur butthole thjen," I'm sorry, but you're an idiot.

Careful. Femanon reports posts that hurt her feefees.

I sexually identify as a bipolar junction transistor.

The grills are of course on

tfw

Because guys don't realize that computers are for women.

Hey Femanon! My bff post tits or get the fuck out :)

>Our culture teaches women to be home-making baby machines and teaches men to do all the real work.
I fucking wish
Our current culture doesn't do that

Maybe.

do you really think anyone would own up to being a woman on Sup Forums with how much the neckbeards here hate women? every single person who does is some neckbeard with mental issues, actual women on Sup Forums just post user and don't bring it up

Femanon doesn't seem to care. Maybe it's for the (You)'s

Also Hai bois I'm a real hot grill ;3

post tits

my gf (male) is just the girl i like

There are no girls in the internet. I'm a grill btw

hey guise ;)

xx